PDA

View Full Version : man! I sure love me some double standards!

sirgonzo420
14th April 2010, 09:20 AM
I got a real kick out of this ad I saw on whitepages.com:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9027/blackatlas.png

This reminds me of "365black.com" or whatever that McDonald's put up.

I reckon "WhiteAtlas" would be racist, no?

I sure do looooooove me some double standards!

Nomen luni
14th April 2010, 09:29 AM
I believe that a lot of these dual standards are created to promote anger and drive a wedge between the races. Divide and conquer.

Ponce
14th April 2010, 09:32 AM
Blacks can have their own "private" clubs but not whites.........

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

sirgonzo420
14th April 2010, 09:36 AM
I believe that a lot of these dual standards are created to promote anger and drive a wedge between the races. Divide and conquer.

You could be right.

But I don't blame "blacks" for shit like "blackatlas" and "365black".... I blame those who stir this shit up.

MNeagle
14th April 2010, 09:42 AM
Why are they called "White Pages"?

madfranks
14th April 2010, 09:48 AM
Contact them and tell them what you think:

http://blackatlas.com/contactus

I just emailed them this: "Bout tyme we's git our own planes an' sheeit. Fuck da whitey nigs, we's don' need dem cramping our style on da mudda fucking airplane. You bettah be stocking dat plane wiff plenty o' grape soda an' fried chickn n` corn bread. Can we's smoke menthols on da plane? in the hood"

mamboni
14th April 2010, 09:59 AM

I just emailed them this: "Bout tyme we's git our own planes an' sheeit. f*ck da whitey nigs, we's don' need dem cramping our style on da mudda f*cking airplane. You bettah be stocking dat plane wiff plenty o' grape soda an' fried chickn n` corn bread. Can we's smoke menthols on da plane? in the hood"

Man, a MOD who speaks jive!!! I'm impressed! Sheeeet!!!!

Ponce
14th April 2010, 10:06 AM
Nawwwwwwwww, he sounds more like me writing in English hahahahahahaha

illumin19
14th April 2010, 11:18 AM

I just emailed them this: "Bout tyme we's git our own planes an' sheeit. f*ck da whitey nigs, we's don' need dem cramping our style on da mudda f*cking airplane. You bettah be stocking dat plane wiff plenty o' grape soda an' fried chickn n` corn bread. Can we's smoke menthols on da plane? in the hood"

Hey, I found the guys on the plane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhTxvzrUFo

ximmy
14th April 2010, 11:35 AM

Hey, I found the guys on the plane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhTxvzrUFo

Super classic vid...!!

sirgonzo420
14th April 2010, 11:43 AM

hahahahaha! very nice

:D

Contagieux
14th April 2010, 01:47 PM

Because if they were black, the ink would not show?

Gaillo
14th April 2010, 02:24 PM
I love their title slogon:

"Your passport to the black experience!"

Hmmm... just what exactly IS the black experience? I've never thought of what I do running around as the "white experience" - I'm just livin' da life. Do blacks have some special senses that we whites don't "experience" that gives THEM the "Black Experience"? Do they still have the "black experience" when they're in mixed company with some whiteys around, or do they suddenly begin having the "gray experience" at that point?

I'm so confused. ???

Dave Thomas
14th April 2010, 02:31 PM
LOL

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU7VTJA0dNo

Anyone who worked in IT back in 1999 remembers this one.

We were saying, "Get your drink on and your snack on!" for about 3 years after that.

LOL.

JDRock
14th April 2010, 03:55 PM

Hmmm... just what exactly IS the black experience? I'm so confused. ???

Let me help you bro.....
First go to Chicago and stand at ,say, 79th st & stony island....set a timer as to HOW LONG it takes the groids to literally beat you to death for being white.

sunshine05
14th April 2010, 04:18 PM
I was just searching about this because I just could not believe AA would do this but apparently it is real. It's a social networking site with travel information specifically geared to blacks. Very poor marketing decision, IMO.

CJay8
14th April 2010, 04:38 PM
The definitive phrase that sums up black people is "You'd rather look good and lose than look bad and win." Woody Harrelson said that to Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump.

Horn
14th April 2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59K2kF6o9Tk

madfranks
14th April 2010, 05:53 PM
I wonder if all the tickets booked through Black Atlas are in the back of the plane? Oh snap! ;D

k-os
14th April 2010, 05:57 PM
I wonder if all the tickets booked through Black Atlas are in the back of the plane? Oh snap! ;D

O no you di - int!

1970 Silver Art
14th April 2010, 06:09 PM

A jive-speaking MOD. I have to admit that I am impressed. I am lousy at speaking jive. It is just not me.

1970 Silver Art
14th April 2010, 06:16 PM

Hmmm... just what exactly IS the black experience? I've never thought of what I do running around as the "white experience" - I'm just livin' da life. Do blacks have some special senses that we whites don't "experience" that gives THEM the "Black Experience"? Do they still have the "black experience" when they're in mixed company with some whiteys around, or do they suddenly begin having the "gray experience" at that point?

I'm so confused. ???

Yeah I am confused too and I am a black man. I guess I am not black enough to "get it". Oh well...........

I guess my senses are screwed up because I do not think I would know what the "black experience" would feel like.

RJB
14th April 2010, 06:21 PM

A jive-speaking MOD. I have to admit that I am impressed. I am lousy at speaking jive. It is just not me.
[/quote]That's how I can tell if a poster is a real black guy or a white guy pretending to be a black guy. Only white people write in jive.

MAGNES
14th April 2010, 06:22 PM

I strongly agree with you, there is a target population,
and this is what multi culturalism, dieversity, is about too.
First you need to bring in non Europeans to create the wedge.
Then you need to pound and exacerbate the wedge.
Creates great resentment.

"Groups compete." Anty-Ep

Ban Christmas, and so on, does not sit well, etc.

2 % quotas from European nations once,
now this does not exist, Mexicans to USA,
Muslims to Europe, will forever alter the future
for the worse.

Blacks will complain too, there is already a race war
between Blacks and Mexicans in South West USA.

Believing and being everything, equals believing in nothing
and being nothing, nothingness is promoted, nihilism,
masons love it too, read some of Pike's basic works,
lots out there that gives an overview of this.
They have plans for us and they have experience.

1970 Silver Art
14th April 2010, 06:22 PM

Yep. It is just a distraction to keep the U.S. citizens fighting each other instead of the U.S. gov't. The MSM continues to fan the race flame by comparing whites to blacks in different categories dealing with financial, health, and educational issues among other things.

1970 Silver Art
14th April 2010, 06:27 PM

That's how I can tell if a poster is a real black guy or a white guy pretending to be a black guy. Only white people write in jive.
[/quote]

Well I will admit that I am a real black guy that cannot speak jive very well but I do not care because it does not matter to me.

Rebel Yarr
14th April 2010, 06:38 PM
I gots da Ben's won't be spendin' dem wit yous.

RJB
14th April 2010, 06:46 PM
Well I will admit that I am a real black guy that cannot speak jive very well but I do not care because it does not matter to me.

That's what I was trying to say. Black people write proper English on forums.

I was just pointing out that when I occasionally see someone on forums writing in terrible english trying to pretending to be a black person I figure he's a white.

Anyway, you've always appeared to be the real deal and I mean that beyond the race thing too.

I'm rereading that and it looks stupid. Darn it, I was trying to compliment you. :)

MNeagle
14th April 2010, 06:57 PM

They have plans for us and they have experience.

Yes, it appears they have a LOT of experience. That's what frightens me.

1970 Silver Art
14th April 2010, 07:09 PM

That's what I was trying to say. Black people write proper English on forums.

I was just pointing out that when I occasionally see someone on forums writing in terrible english trying to pretending to be a black person I figure he's a white.

Anyway, you've always appeared to be the real deal and I mean that beyond the race thing too.

I'm rereading that and it looks stupid. Darn it, I was trying to compliment you. :)

I knew that. That is cool with me. Thanks for the compliment. :)

I just be myself online and offline. It is much easier and less stressful to live life when I just be myself.

BoatingAccident
14th April 2010, 08:02 PM
Black, white, green, yellow....

It's obvious when a man is a gentlemen.