General of Darkness
14th April 2010, 09:22 AM
This is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID6dn-1cvw4

Book
14th April 2010, 10:01 AM
This is great.

This is AWESOME!

I am going to use DownloadHelper and save this in .MP4 format. Wow! Thanks GoD.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
14th April 2010, 06:21 PM
.......Wow.

That girl's world fell apart when he stated that both of his parents were killed in concentration camps. You can literally see her brain breaking.

mamboni
14th April 2010, 06:58 PM
The Zionists use the holocaust like green stamps, made from pure guilt, hyped with slick marketing of exaggerated death totals. They buy political license with those green stamps. They've cashed in a boatload of green stamps to buy off the world into looking the other way while Israel practices genocide on the indigenous people of Palestine. Unfortunately for Israel, she is running out of green stamps fast, as the world has become refractory to blackmail through guilt over the holocaust; still others have caught on to the hoax. And a critical mass of observers have had their fill of Israeli attrocities and continued flaunting of international and humanitarian laws. Crocodile tears indeed! The world is no longer moved by cries of Jewish suffering. Israel has spent and leveraged her holocaust capital. And now the world is getting angry, with continuing economic deterioration and the continual string of Jewish names behind massive financial scandals. Israel best tread lightly, and start making amends for her evil deeds. Because the worm is turning, and Israel risks getting crushed under it.

Book
14th April 2010, 07:11 PM
.......Wow.That girl's world fell apart when he stated that both of his parents were killed in concentration camps. You can literally see her brain breaking.

Almost as startling as Dr. Finkelstein finally having enough and putting a stop to her crocodile tears nonsense. He even finally shouted "SHUT UP" at one heckler. Dr. Finkelstein has paid a dear price via ADL reprisals and losing his teaching job. Israel banned him at the Tel Aviv airport recently. He gets death threats.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
14th April 2010, 07:27 PM
I've followed him for at least a year. George Gordon uses his reports regularly, praising them. Finkelstein is a fastidious scholar...IF they would let him speak.

Unobtainium
14th April 2010, 08:31 PM
Dr. Norman Finkelstein is a perfect example of the need to distinguish between Jews and Zionists. The former are human beings like everyone else, bestowed of their creator the freewill to choose good over evil.
The Zionists, however, are evil incarnate. Words are insufficient to describe their sorry and pathetic experiment.
Hats off to Mr. Finkelstein. Speaking truth to the Zionist power establishment.

Book
14th April 2010, 08:39 PM
Dr. Norman Finkelstein is a perfect example of the need to distinguish between Jews and Zionists.

Dr. Finkelstein is only being attacked and destroyed by his fellow Jews. They call him self-hating and a traitor while the ADL and most other Jews look the other way.

:oo-->

Unobtainium
14th April 2010, 09:00 PM
Dr. Norman Finkelstein is a perfect example of the need to distinguish between Jews and Zionists.

Dr. Finkelstein is only being attacked and destroyed by his fellow Jews. They call him self-hating and a traitor while the ADL and most other Jews look the other way.

That might very well be the case. It still does not nullify the need to judge human beings as individuals rather than as collectives. The later is how genocides get started.

Phenix Pawn
14th April 2010, 09:33 PM
Yah, yah, we's all gots to boo hoo da jew, cus remember, his uncle is dat Judge Epstein...days will lock ya up in da old world if you's tell dat joke, yaknow da one about the Mercedes and da ASH Trey? Day gave my cousin Mario 6 months for dat shit...baaad.

Eurotrashed my freedom of speech?

"The truth shall set you free, unless you wind up in prison, or worse yet, dead. Freedom and Truth don't mean nuttin' if ya dead." PP April 2010

"I usually refrain from rejecting fiction, accepting its "truth". However, when faced with "fictitious fact" in "events" documented on film reels as "evidence" by a Hollywood director who just so happened to be very he-brew himself...well...I reach a point that fact may indeed cross with fiction. ALL RACES HAVE SUFFERED WAR, yet for some reason, maybe, just to me, I perceive deception in items such as "SHRUNKIN HEADS" and "Tatoo Skin Lamp" as well as 6-8 million dead...these are the "Truths" that are presented, along with other even more incredible (laughable) stories of bizarre "human gas chambers disguised as showers" and on and on and so forth...it kinda sounds like a movie or something? Dare I say that such drama, although somewhat justified, begins to sound a bit like a pity play? Where was the "pity" for the other folks who just so happened to live in the "promised land". Oops, I CAN'T POSSIBLY BOO HOO FOR THEM...SOME JEW TOLD ME HE HERD THAT THEM EVIL ARABS HAD STOLEN A FORTUNE IN GOLD TEETH WITH SOME SPECIAL NAZI PLIERS. These were "kosher jewish gold teeth" and therefore sacred to all jews. This is why da jew will always boo hoo and then turn to his neighbor and say F-you! Jews spend lots of FRN's just to promote propaganda...sorry...rant city....but it is fairly clear, that is the motive here."

DECEPTION

Book
14th April 2010, 09:33 PM
That might very well be the case. It still does not nullify the need to judge human beings as individuals rather than as collectives. The later is how genocides get started.

http://gazaholocaust.com/

Like this one?

JDRock
16th April 2010, 07:06 AM

funny how the deniers, will deny they hate us,and plot evil daily against us, when IN PLAIN SIGHT THEY ATTACK AND DESTROY EVEN ONE OF THEIR OWN!!