PDA

View Full Version : Alleged attack on Islam

301ouncer
12th April 2010, 08:30 PM
(47) They intend to put out the light of allah (i.e. the Religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) with their mouths. But allah will bring His light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it).
( سورة الصف , As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #8)

Be very aware of these type of people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hevXbVrEsvc&feature=related

;D ;D ;D

301ouncer
13th April 2010, 08:30 PM
301 you are off topic and spaming this thread with your youtube vid,

One post was enough from you.
Unless you wanna tell your story.
Scram

I understand. but why they are going to this length and dirty tactics to prove islam is false? I mean if they bleieve they have the absoult truth and nohting but the truth would they need to do such things?

What are these paid individules worried about. For christianity sake are they setting great examples and fruits of Jesus pbuh as they understand it?

301ouncer
14th April 2010, 07:36 AM
301, people bared their souls on this thread. Without evidence or provocation you accused innocent people of being paid shills and using dirty tactics. :(
[/quote]

I really did not want to add anymore to this thread per ken's request but I feel I am forced to.

Excuse me, But who said I was refering to the truthfull testimonies of the people here? I was refering to the fake ex-muslim who is played on national TV's pretending, liying, cheating, robbing money to being an ex-muslim. To top it all they claim to be christian scholars.

I never acccused anyone here of playing dirty tactics unless you are playing these same dirty tactics as of late?. No need to reply.

greenbear
14th April 2010, 05:42 PM
G2Rad: 301, people bared their souls on this thread. Without evidence or provocation you accused innocent people of being paid shills and using dirty tactics. :(

I really did not want to add anymore to this thread per ken's request but I feel I am forced to.

Excuse me, But who said I was refering to the truthfull testimonies of the people here? I was refering to the fake ex-muslim who is played on national TV's pretending, liying, cheating, robbing money to being an ex-muslim. To top it all they claim to be christian scholars.

I never acccused anyone here of playing dirty tactics unless you are playing these same dirty tactics as of late?. No need to reply.

Wrong thread.

JohnQPublic
14th April 2010, 05:53 PM
Please keep posts on topic.

I split this thread from one of another topic.

301ouncer
14th April 2010, 06:05 PM
Thank you for your kind move. I just did not know how to do it. I tried to go back to deleting it but I could not edit it. I apologise.

Is there a way of making my -36 to +36 by any chance? :oo-->