PDA

View Full Version : Pal Talk

Rockbrother
14th April 2010, 11:22 PM
Hell, this is a message to my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is come in the Flesh!

I go to a nightly Bible Study. We use the KJV only. so there is less confusion.

We use the Pal-talk software. Its like yahoo, but is free to download. and free to use.

go to www.paltalk.com. Download the software. make a screen name. and come and join us!

The room on Paltalk that I'm in is called GJiGT Great Joy in Great Tribulation. Under the religion section, then under the Christian section....

If you have any questions or need help. Just send me a PM..

Saul Mine
15th April 2010, 03:09 AM
I would like to read summaries of a few meetings before I download unfamiliar software.

Workaholic
15th April 2010, 07:03 AM
Rock,

Your avatar is not a positive display considering the mesage you are trying to convey.

willie pete
15th April 2010, 01:35 PM
I used to go on Pal Talk, I didn't have a microphone though, but still enjoyed some of the room topics, never had a problem with the SW either, I even un-installed it with no problems at all, ...in some of the rooms though, IF you didn't have a microphone, sometimes the room owner or MOD would ban you (it used to be for 24 hours at a time, that might've changed by now)

Jewboo
5th February 2019, 03:30 PM
Hell, this is a message to my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is come in the Flesh!

I go to a nightly Bible Study. We use the KJV only. so there is less confusion.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1437440050781.png

BrewTech
5th February 2019, 09:01 PM

All hail to the King of Resurrecting Dead Threads!! ;)

Leave it to Book to remind us that because of our (mostly) myopic nature while perusing this forum, we miss the great history of what we have built here since 2010...

Book, thank you for your service!

Jewboo
5th February 2019, 09:17 PM
All hail to the King of Resurrecting Dead Threads!! ;)

Leave it to Book to remind us that because of our (mostly) myopic nature while perusing this forum, we miss the great history of what we have built here since 2010...

Book, thank you for your service!

Mostly I find a cool image at 4chan and then search for a related thread to post it in. You're right...I intentionally search for the oldies.

:D

midnight rambler
5th February 2019, 09:44 PM

I'm wondering if she's so selective, is her baby daddy Catholic?? ???

Tumbleweed
9th February 2019, 03:38 PM
I'm wondering if she's so selective, is her baby daddy Catholic?? ???

Niggers aren't even human so he couldn't be a catholic. Fallen angels mixed their DNA with apes and created niggers. :)

midnight rambler
10th February 2019, 06:42 PM
Niggers aren't even human so he couldn't be a catholic. Fallen angels mixed their DNA with apes and created niggers. :)

I was being sarcastic.

Tumbleweed
22nd August 2019, 01:23 AM
I was being sarcastic.

I was speaking the truth.:)