PDA

View Full Version : This Guy Has A Point Ya Know

BullionVince
16th April 2010, 11:14 AM
I was looking at an economic outlook report over on CNBC. Apparently the consumer mood index plummeted for April. Dozens of comments were posted with people high fiving each other on the bad news. Then this guy Chris429412 posts the following.

and whats with you people actually cheering bad economic news when it comes out.. its like everytime a bad economic report come out you people sit behind your computer desks and say "YES, now thats what i like to see" are you people just so rich you dont really care about the state of the economy whatsoever?

Ive been posting here for a month and everytime good economic news comes out you people always say its either lies or manipulated and when a bad economic report comes out it seems as though are guys are actually glad. what gives?

chad
16th April 2010, 11:16 AM
i don't think he has a point at all. people are cheering the bad economic reports because the truth is finally coming out and not being able to be supressed anymore. people are cheering honesty.

mamboni
16th April 2010, 11:18 AM
Someone needs to clue Chris429412 in: the entire US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme and the stock markets are rigged by JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs. People cheer whe markets drop because they want to see justice served on the scumbags on Wall Street.

ximmy
16th April 2010, 11:20 AM
NOTE: I saw a commercial for sensodyne...

"I had a toothache and took sensodyne and the toohache stopped.. after two weeks I stopped taking sensodyne and the toothace came back, now I am taking sensodyne again...

Do you understand?

nunaem
16th April 2010, 11:22 AM
I cheer for the failure of the US economy for the same reason many were cheering for the failure of the USSR's economy, the sooner the corrupt and unsustainable economic system collapses the sooner we can get an honest, sustainable and equitable one.

techguy
16th April 2010, 11:23 AM
i don't think he has a point at all. people are cheering the bad economic reports because the truth is finally coming out and not being able to be supressed anymore. people are cheering honesty.

Exactly... unemployment numbers way up... Dow 11,000.

WHAT?? The spending power of the people is being decimated by both debt, unemployment, and increasingly by our government through taxes, medical mandates, and now even talk of an additional VAT.

So what does wall street do? Party like its 1999

DMac
16th April 2010, 11:23 AM
Brawndo - it's got what plants crave!

Hellsbane
16th April 2010, 11:31 AM

Exactly... unemployment numbers way up... Dow 11,000.

WHAT?? The spending power of the people is being decimated by both debt, unemployment, and increasingly by our government through taxes, medical mandates, and now even talk of an additional VAT.

So what does wall street do? Party like its 1999

Sorry, but i had to give you an applaud for that.

InsurgentWolf
16th April 2010, 11:37 AM
I cheer for the failure of the US economy for the same reason many were cheering for the failure of the USSR's economy, the sooner the corrupt and unsustainable economic system collapses the sooner we can get an honest, sustainable and equitable one.

Eventhough the people were poor, the USSR economy didn't fail. The Soviet Union didn't collapse, it was reorganized to better suit the NWO plans.
If it would have been a collapse, then there would have been a lot more violence.
The same dudes who were part of the communist party in the 80's are now in the governments of Eastern-European states and also in high places in the EU.

USSR GDP:

http://yglesias.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ussrgdp.png

Sorry for off-topic.

DMac
16th April 2010, 12:23 PM
ximmy's post reminded me of it :)

You like money too Gaillo? We should hang out...

sirgonzo420
16th April 2010, 12:27 PM
I'll agree - that was a pretty good documentary.

:'(

dysgenic
16th April 2010, 12:40 PM
Has anyone seen my stapler?

dys

sirgonzo420
16th April 2010, 12:42 PM

dys

Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

dysgenic
16th April 2010, 12:53 PM
I'm working on my TPS reports so I can't respond adequately to that.

dys

Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

Korbin Dallas
16th April 2010, 06:29 PM
"PC Load Letter"? What the f*ck does that mean?

Mike Judge is a genius.

Korbin Dallas
16th April 2010, 06:32 PM
Brawndo - it's got what plants crave!

Why do plants crave it? "Cause it gots electrolytes.

What are electrolytes? "They're what plants crave"

(Supposed to be the future, but it sounds like present day gubmint.)