PDA

View Full Version : Bear Stearnesque Monday?

greenbear
16th April 2010, 06:24 PM
But much, much bigger?

Talked to an old high school friend who NOW works on Wall St. Brace yourself...DOOM!!!

So I just talked a buddy of mine from High School, We're Both back intown for Easter. We bumped into each other in a local Bar.

I'm Now a Private Detective, (Former U.S. Marshal) and he (We'll call him, Oz) Has been working on Wall St since 2002 when he graduated College.

Oz works for a Large Wall St. Company (We'll Call "Silvergirl Bags") Now Oz is by no means a Big Shot at "Silvergirl Bags" but he's also NOT a Mail Boy.

Oz has informed me, that he spent the last 72 hours he was in New York, SHREADING DOC's with about 10 other fellow "Silvergirl Bags" Investors.

Oz has ALSO informed me ALL the big shots are CLEARING OUT OF TOWN FOR AN EXTENDED STAY.

Oz told me he has the feeling, Nay, The Information that over the NEXT 3 weeks, the Economy & Stock Market are going "GROUND FLOOR"

Oz, has told me he plans on going back to New York on Tuesday morning to Clear out his Appt.

Oz has told me "Silvergirl Bags" is and has been INSOLVENT for the past 16 months.

I asked Oz: "How can this be??? You've been making 100,000,000.00 a DAY for over year??"

Oz Responded: "The Money has been LOOTED and EVEN THAT MONEY WAS NOT ENOUGH TO COVER "Silvergirl Bags" Toxic assests.

At this point in our conversation Oz began to Well Up. (Oz had CLEARLY been drinking for quite some time) and then Oz simply up and walked out.

Well, That mu story.....

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1030258/pg1

Pat Pat
16th April 2010, 06:29 PM
if they let goldman sachs collapse (prolonged SEC fight, etc), with all its derivatives outstanding, it would likely implode the system

once the counterparty (goldman sachs) goes into bankruptcy all derivatives (bets) become due.

I found it shocking to see goldman sachs catching any bad press, this is the sacred cow.

Quixote2
16th April 2010, 07:02 PM
The original posting is 2 weeks old, posted April 4, 2010. Apparently tin foil and did not happen.

The original poster is still trying to keep this tin alive with todays posting

"
Re: Talked to an old high school friend who NOW works on Wall St. Brace yourself...DOOM!!! Quote

Well, don't know if my (OP) title will apear in this because i am on a Moblie Device BUT i'll giv you my NEW information.

1st ALL the money From "Silvergirl Bags" is GONE!!!

2nd ALL the Heat from their crimes aill FALL on one man. to be named at a later time. He will BE convicted, Either Sent to jail and be killed OR Assassinated.

3ird SILVERGIRL BAGS IS GOING TO CRASH THE MARKETS!!!!

You have 2 months TOPS to get your affairs in orders.

Make no mistake, this is NOT false doom, this is NOT a drill.

Do what you will with this information.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1030258/pg8

greenbear
16th April 2010, 07:09 PM
Um, I'm a housewife living in O-hi-o. I confirmed the best I could this was actually posted on 4/4 (edit: the OP) and apparently it was. Read the news?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-16/goldman-sachs-clients-first-promise-undercut-by-sec-fraud-suit.html

Bloomberg
Goldman Sachs Clients-First Promise Undercut by SEC Fraud Suit
April 16, 2010, 9:35 PM EDT
More From Businessweek

By Christine Harper

April 17 (Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s efforts to burnish its reputation just got a lot tougher.

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lloyd Blankfein, 55, spent the last year defending the firm against criticism from politicians and pundits, who decried Goldman Sachs’s profit in the aftermath of the financial crisis and its sale of mortgage securities that went sour. Now the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is charging the company with fraud.

Spectrism
16th April 2010, 07:40 PM
I somehow missed this post.

Sure seems to let the cat outta the bag... with early warning.

Just the fact that the SEC (part of controlled oversight) even hints at an investigation is quite a story. It must be so bad that even the SEC is covering its butt with an investigation.

Gknowmx
17th April 2010, 03:46 PM
So, is the guy Fab Tourre the fall guy alluded to?

Sounds like this investigation is the first step that will lead to the conclusion that the best way to fix things is to issue a new currency.

Interesting thread.

Spectrism
18th April 2010, 07:36 AM
They never let a good crisis (real or fabricated) go to waste.

They will use this to heap powers onto the federal reserve.