PDA

View Full Version : Fluoride: Worse than We Thought

Serpo
17th April 2010, 12:57 PM
Fluoride: Worse than We Thought
Health Topics - Environmental Toxins
Written by Andreas Schuld
Tuesday, 13 April 2004 21:50

In 1999 the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) released a glowing report on the fluoridation of public water supplies, citing the procedure as one of the century's great public health successes.1

Ironically, the same report hints that the alleged benefit from fluorides may not be due to ingestion: "Fluoride's caries-preventive properties initially were attributed to changes in enamel during tooth development because of the association between fluoride and cosmetic changes in enamel and a belief that fluoride incorporated into enamel during tooth development would result in a more acid-resistant mineral."

The CDC report then acknowledges new studies which indicate that the effects are "topical" rather than "systemic." "However, laboratory and epidemiologic research suggests that fluoride prevents dental caries predominately after eruption of the tooth into the mouth, and its actions primarily are topical for both adults and children."

The obvious question is this: How can the CDC consider the addition of fluoride to public water supplies to be a public health success while admitting at the same time that fluoride's benefits are not "systemic," in other words, are not obtained from drinking it?

The truth, now becoming increasingly evident, is that fluoridation and the proclaimed benefit of fluoride as a way of preventing dental decay is perhaps the greatest "scientific" fraud ever perpetrated upon an unsuspecting public.

Even worse, the relentless promotion of fluoride as a "dental benefit" is responsible for the huge neglect in proper assessment of its toxicity, an issue that has become a major concern for many nations. As there is no substance as biochemically active in the human organism as fluoride, excessive total intake of fluoride compounds might well be contributing to many diseases currently afflicting mankind, particularly those involving thyroid dysfunction. In the United States, most citizens are kept entirely ignorant of any adverse effect that might occur from exposure to fluorides. Dental fluorosis, the first visible sign that fluoride poisoning has occurred, is declared a mere "cosmetic effect" by the dental profession, although the "biochemical events which result in dental fluorosis are still unknown."2,3,4 The quantity of fluoride needed to prevent caries but avoid dental fluorosis is also unknown.5
What is Fluoride?

Fluoride is any combination of elements containing the fluoride ion. In its elemental form, fluorine is a pale yellow, highly toxic and corrosive gas. In nature, fluorine is found combined with minerals as fluorides. It is the most chemically active nonmetallic element of all the elements and also has the most reactive electro-negative ion. Because of this extreme reactivity, fluorine is never found in nature as an uncombined element.

Fluorine is a member of group VIIa of the periodic table. It readily displaces other halogens--such as chlorine, bromine and iodine--from their mineral salts. With hydrogen it forms hydrogen fluoride gas which, in a water solution, becomes hydrofluoric acid.

There was no US commercial production of fluorine before World War II. A requirement for fluorine in the processing of uranium ores, needed for the atomic bomb, prompted its manufacture.6

Fluorine compounds or fluorides are listed by the US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) as among the top 20 of 275 substances that pose the most significant threat to human health.7 In Australia, the National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) recently considered 400 substances for inclusion on the NPI reporting list. A risk ranking was given based on health and environmental hazard identification and human and environmental exposure to the substance. Some substances were grouped together at the same rank to give a total of 208 ranks. Fluoride compounds were ranked 27th out of the 208 ranks.8

Fluorides, hydrogen fluoride and fluorine have been found in at least 130, 19, and 28 sites, respectively, of 1,334 National Priorities List sites identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).9 Consequently, under the provisions of the Superfund Act (CRECLA, 1986), a compilation of information about fluorides, hydrogen fluoride and fluorine and their effects on health was required. This publication appeared in 1993.9

Fluorides are cumulative toxins. The fact that fluorides accumulate in the body is the reason that US law requires the Surgeon General to set a Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for fluoride content in public water supplies as determined by the EPA. This requirement is specifically aimed at avoiding a condition known as Crippling Skeletal Fluorosis (CSF), a disease thought to progress through three stages. The MCL, designed to prevent only the third and crippling stage of this disease, is set at 4ppm or 4mg per liter. It is assumed that people will retain half of this amount (2mg), and therefore 4mg per liter is deemed "safe." Yet a daily dose of 2-8mg is known to cause the third crippling stage of CSF.10,11

In 1998 EPA scientists, whose job and legal duty it is to set the Maximum Contaminant Level, declared that this 4ppm level was set fraudulently by outside forces in a decision that omitted 90 percent of the data showing the mutagenic properties of fluoride.12

The Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products, 5th Edition (1984) gives lead a toxicity rating of 3 to 4 (3 = moderately toxic, 4 = very toxic) and the EPA has set 0.015 ppm as the MCL for lead in drinking water--with a goal of 0.0ppm. The toxicity rating for fluoride is 4, yet the MCL for fluoride is currently set at 4.0ppm, over 250 times the permissable level for lead.
Water Fluoridation

In 1939 a dentist named H. Trendley Dean, working for the U.S. Public Health Service, examined water from 345 communities inTexas. Dean determined that high concentrations of fluoride in the water in these areas corresponded to a high incidence of mottled teeth. This explained why dentists in the area found mottled teeth in so many of their patients. Dean also claimed that there was a lower incidence of dental cavities in communities having about 1 ppm fluoride in the water supply. Among the native residents of these areas about 10 percent developed the very mildest forms of mottled enamel ("dental fluorosis"), which Dean and others described as "beautiful white teeth."

Dean's report led to the initiation of artificial fluoridation of drinking water at 1part-per-million (ppm) in order to supply the "optimal dose" of 1mg fluoride per day--assuming that drinking four glasses of water every day would duplicate Dean's "optimal" intake for most people. Now, according to the American Dental Association, all people, rich or poor, could have "beautiful white teeth" and be free of caries at the same time. After all, the benefits of water fluoridation had been documented "beyond any doubt."13

When other scientists investigated Dean's data, they did not reach the same conclusions. In fact, Dean had engaged in "selective use of data," using findings from 21 cities that supported his case while completely disregarding data from 272 other locations that did not show a correlation.14 In court cases Dean was forced to admit under oath that his data were invalid.15 In 1957 he had to admit at AMA hearings that even waters containing a mere 0.1ppm (0.1 mg/l) could cause dental fluorosis, the first visible sign of fluoride overdose.16 Moreover, there is not one single double-blind study to indicate that fluoridation is effective in reducing cavities.17
So What's the Truth About Tooth Decay?

The truth is that more and more evidence shows that fluorides and dental fluorosis are actually associated with increased tooth decay. The most comprehensive US review was carried out by the National Institute of Dental Research on 39,000 school children aged 5-17 years.18 It showed no significant differences in terms of DMF (decayed, missing and filled teeth). What it did show was that high decay cities (66.5-87.5 percent) have 9.34 percent more decay in the children who drink fluoridated water. Furthermore, a 5.4 percent increase in students with decay was observed when 1 ppm fluoride was added to the water supply. Nine fluoridated cities with high decay had 10 percent more decay than nine equivalent non-fluoridated cities.

The world's largest study on dental caries, which looked at 400,000 students, revealed that decay increased 27 percent with a 1ppm fluoride increase in drinking water.19 In Japan, fluoridation caused decay increases of 7 percent in 22,000 students,20 while in the US a decay increase of 43 percent occured in 29,000 students when 1ppm fluoride was added to drinking water.21
Dental Fluorosis: A "Cosmetic" Defect?

Dental fluorosis is a condition caused by an excessive intake of fluorides, characterized mainly by mottling of the enamel (which starts as "white spots"), although the bones and virtually every organ might also be affected due to fluoride's known anti-thyroid characteristics. Dental fluorosis can only occur during the stage of enamel formation and is therefore a sign that an overdose of fluoride has occurred in a child during that period.

Dental fluorosis has been described as a subsurface enamel hypomineralization, with porosity of the tooth positively correlated with the degree of fluorosis.22 It is characterized by diffuse opacities and under-mineralized enamel. Although identical enamel defects occur in cases of thyroid dysfunction, the dental profession describes the defect as merely "cosmetic" when it is caused by exposure to fluoride.

What is now becoming apparent is that this "cosmetic" defect actually predisposes to tooth decay. In 1988 Duncan23 stated that hypoplastic defects have a strong potential to become carious. In 1989, Silberman,24 evaluating the same data on Head Start children, wrote that "preliminary data indicate that the presence of primary canine hypoplasia [enamel defects] may result in an increased potential for the tooth becoming carious." In 1996 Li 25 wrote that children with enamel hypoplasia demonstrated a significantly higher caries experience than those who did not have such defects and, further, that the "presence of enamel hypoplasia may be a predisposing factor for initiation and progression of dental caries, and a predictor of high caries susceptibility in a community." In 1996 Ellwood & O'Mullane26 stated that "developmental enamel defects may be useful markers of caries susceptibility, which should be considered in the risk-benefit assessment for use of fluoride."

Symptoms of Fluoride Poisoning

* Black tarry stools
* Bloody vomit
* Faintness
* Nausea and vomiting
* Shallow breathing
* Stomach cramps or pain
* Tremors
* Unusual excitement
* Unusual increase in saliva
* Watery eyes
* Weakness
* Constipation
* Loss of appetite
* Pain and aching of bones
* Skin rash
* Sores in the mouth and on the lips
* Stiffness
* Weight loss
* White, brown or black discoloration of teeth

Long Term Effects of Fluoride

* Accelerated aging
* Immune system dysfunction
* Compromised collagen synthesis
* Cartilage problems
* Bony outgrowths in the spine
* Joint "lock-up"

WTF SEE LINK FOR REST OF ARTICLE
The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (20000 characters).

http://www.westonaprice.org/Fluoride-Worse-than-We-Thought.html

Shami-Amourae
17th April 2010, 10:32 PM
* Immune system dysfunction

Wonder if that's related to the rise in allergies/asthma.

Serpo
23rd April 2010, 01:33 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7984669833566646476&q#

Fluoride Deception

TheNocturnalEgyptian
25th April 2010, 04:21 PM
I think the real mark of the beast is an inactive pineal gland. It is the hole in your energy signature. A lack of light in the third eye. The pineal gland is bioluminescent and actually does light up. The gland has water in the middle of it. Fluoride causes this water to harden and calcify. Now your pineal gland cannot use that very special water efficiently.

Gknowmx
25th April 2010, 05:01 PM
I think the real mark of the best is an inactive pineal gland. It is the hole in your energy signature. A lack of light in the third eye. The pineal gland is bioluminescent and actually does light up. The gland has water in the middle of it. Fluoride causes this water to harden and calcify. Now your pineal gland cannot use that very specialwater efficiently.

Interesting.. Do you have a source for this?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
25th April 2010, 06:30 PM
It is a topic David Wilcock brought up, and I thought it was interesting, so I pondered it. I will try to find the exact phrasing of his position on it.

That the pineal emits light, i verified independantly. I also found that the pineal has the shape of an eyeball, even though it is in the middle of the brain. cornea/lense system is present and everything.

Shami-Amourae
25th April 2010, 08:53 PM
Just got fluoride filters for my drinking water. Wow, water literally tastes like nothing. I've never tasted water like this before.

Does anyone know what to do about removing fluoride from your shower? Do you guys do anything about that?

I saw this:
http://www.berkeycleanwater.com/shower-filter-chlorine

But it doesn't say it does anything about fluoride.

Serpo
26th April 2010, 01:02 AM
In a shower you are going to absorb less the cooler the shower.......sorry

ximmy
1st May 2010, 03:58 PM
years or evolution or creation... but modern science to tell us fluoridation is good for the human.

johnlvs2run
2nd May 2010, 07:29 PM
Just got fluoride filters for my drinking water. Wow, water literally tastes like nothing. I've never tasted water like this before.

Does anyone know what to do about removing fluoride from your shower? Do you guys do anything about that?

What kind of fluoride filters did you get?

Reverse osmosis is reported to remove about 94% of the fluoride.
The bone char filters that I've seen only remove about 25% of it each.
I'm looking for something to add to the RO system to get rid of the fluoride.

I have greatly reduced the length of my showers.
First I fill a small bucket, bathe and rinse off with that, then finish with a three minute shower.

Shami-Amourae
2nd May 2010, 07:51 PM
What kind of fluoride filters did you get?

This. (http://www.amazon.com/Berkey-Light-Filter-Filters-Fluoride/dp/B002RPB11S)

Fudup
7th May 2010, 09:40 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6711/20100403.gif (http://img179.imageshack.us/i/20100403.gif/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Dunno if this is cool or not, but I thought it was funny. :)

Steal
31st May 2010, 01:40 PM
Anyone have a souce on how to locate if your water is actually fluoridated? I would figure that it has to be county specific being that each county in a state is in control of its water supply.

keehah
31st May 2010, 01:57 PM
Call your local water district up and ask them. It will also give you an opportunity to let them know your opinion on it.

I called up before I 'bought' my last home, thanked them when I found out they did not, and said I would not be moving to the area if they did fluorinate.

Steal
31st May 2010, 02:01 PM
Call your local water district up and ask them. It will also give you an opportunity to let them know your opinion on it.

I called up before I 'bought' my last home, thanked them when I found out they did not, and said I would not be moving to the area if they did fluorinate.

Looks to be the only way. I just searched and could not find out anything, the county next to me had a faq page where it stated they did not fluorinate the water. All I got was a phone number to call.

johnlvs2run
31st May 2010, 02:19 PM
You should be able to get a water quality report, from either the city, county, or whoever controls the water supply.
Here the water is controlled by the city, and the water quality report is online for download.

Beware that toxic fluoride is being added to SALT in many countries of the world.
And strangely there have been chemical company studies about adding toxic fluoride to SUGAR!

I do not trust that most salt and sugar in the U.S. has not had toxic fluoride added.
Also note that 90% of the sugar beet sugar in the U.S. is from Monsanto geneticallly engineered sugar beets.

I use only RealSalt from Utah, and organic cane sugar.

UFM
2nd June 2010, 02:42 AM
yes but fluride is good for your teeh but you should not eat toothpaste

madfranks
2nd June 2010, 07:27 AM
I think the real mark of the best is an inactive pineal gland. It is the hole in your energy signature. A lack of light in the third eye. The pineal gland is bioluminescent and actually does light up. The gland has water in the middle of it. Fluoride causes this water to harden and calcify. Now your pineal gland cannot use that very specialwater efficiently.

I looked up Pineal Gland on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland) and found this disturbing line:

The pineal gland is a midline structure, and is often seen in plain skull X-rays, as it is often calcified.

That does not sound natural to me, that this gland be calcified. Are you sure it's fluoride doing this?

Serpo
12th June 2010, 06:01 PM

little kids often swallow too much toothpaste

Serpo
12th June 2010, 06:06 PM

I looked up Pineal Gland on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland) and found this disturbing line:

The pineal gland is a midline structure, and is often seen in plain skull X-rays, as it is often calcified.

That does not sound natural to me, that this gland be calcified. Are you sure it's fluoride doing this?

- Fluoride & Pineal Gland:

Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

UFM
14th June 2010, 12:36 PM

little kids often swallow too much toothpaste

that there fault. little kids should spit not swallow.

FreeEnergy
21st June 2010, 10:57 PM
I use fluoride-free toothpaste, it is still sold in CVS (hard to find), and sometimes in fancy "green" grocery stores.

Tom's fluoride free toothpaste (http://www.amazon.com/Toms-Maine-Toothpaste-Antiplaque-Spearmint/dp/B001EJOPMU/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1)
Tom's tooth paste for kids (http://www.amazon.com/Toms-Maine-Fluoride-Free-Toothpaste-Strawberry/dp/B001EJOQ9W)

Also see these fluoride removal water filters (http://www.filterwater.com/s-4-fluoride-filters.aspx)

johnlvs2run
21st June 2010, 11:15 PM
Trader Joe's has non fluoridated toothpaste, and right next to it they have toothpaste with fluoride.

Kali
23rd June 2010, 12:43 AM
I've tried most fluoride free toothpastes...most suck.

Desert Essence is the best (I use Mint flavor).

Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh and for a long while.

Toms Spearmint is a far second.

Serpo
25th August 2010, 04:41 AM
What in the world are they putting in the water?
August 25, 2010
by concernedcitizensofflorida

Citizens in Tallahassee, FL ask some serious questions

by Tom Termotto, BCIM

There’s a continuing saga in Tallahassee, FL that has gone on for many years, which is representative of similar sagas that are taking place across America. It all revolves around the water – specifically the water that is filtered and treated by municipal water quality divisions in every city and county throughout the nation.

A Tale of Two Separate and Independent Inquiries:

Unknown to each other for many years, two healthcare professionals in Tallahassee, FL began their independent research around the quality of Tallahassee drinking water. Dr. Tom Termotto, an Integrative Health Consultant and author of this article, chose to focus on the unintended consequences, toxic side effects and collateral damage caused by two standard operating procedures long in place at the municipal water quality division in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Ron Saff focused on the myriad chemicals, contaminants and toxins that find their way into the water by various means and from a multitude of sources. Quite fortuitously for the citizens of Tallahassee, their paths crossed when they were both opposing the siting of a biomass incinerator last year in Gretna, FL.

Both of these longstanding environmental health advocates knew that there was something very wrong with the water in Tallahassee, yet realized that there were so many vectors of groundwater contamination it could take years to accurately diagnose both the sources and the numerous chemical contaminants. Hence, a collaboration was formed which has taken this citizens’ initiative all the way to the Mayor’s office and beyond. Just this month Mayor John Marks announced his intention to form of a Citizens’ Task Force, which will be appointed to further study and act upon the many negative aspects of Tallahassee drinking water. Some of these issues have been found to be so problematic that they have, and will continue to translate to, a whole host of serious health issues and medical conditions within the local drinking and bathing population.

Where Dr. Saff has set his gaze upon the list of chemicals which the US Environmental Protection Agency and FL Department of Environmental Protection have identified as carcinogenic, toxic to the human body and especially deleterious to infants, young children, pregnant mothers and their fetuses, Dr. Tom has focused on the water treatment processes that are further contributing to the problems and, in some cases, making a simple problem exponentially worse due to profound interactions causing unintended consequences.

Just what water treatment processes are we talking about?

One of the major components and preferred method of water treatment throughout the USA has been the standard chlorination procedure, which has been in use for many decades. It was first utilized over 100 years ago, and since WWII has been the primary disinfection treatment by virtually every municipal water district in the land. What’s inherently defective about this method of disinfecting water? And, that is its only purpose – disinfection.

“Disinfection by chlorination can be problematic, in some circumstances. Chlorine can react with naturally occurring organic compounds found in the water supply to produce dangerous compounds, known as disinfection byproducts (DBPs). The most common DBPs are trihalomethanes (THMs) and haloacetic acids (HAAs). Due to the carcinogenic potential of these compounds, federal regulations in the United States of America require regular monitoring of the concentration of these compounds in the distribution systems of municipal water systems.” (Per Wikipedia)

Just in case you didn’t understand this, here’s another phrasing from the water experts at Doulton/H2O International Inc. in Ontario, CA.

“What concerns health officials are the chlorination by-products, “chlorinated hydrocarbons,”known as trihalomethanes (THM’s). Most THM’s are formed in drinking water when chlorine reacts with naturally occurring substances such as decomposing plant and animal materials. Risks for certain types of cancer are now being correlated to the use of chlorinated drinking water. Suspected carcinogens make the human body more vulnerable through repeated ingestion and research indicates the incidents of cancer are 44% higher among those using chlorinated water.”

That’s twice now that you have read that the very process that is designed to treat our municipal water also has the unintended consequence of polluting it – with a carcinogen. We encourage all readers of this article to further research this matter so that, by becoming well acquainted with a fairly unknown issue, they can provide their local water authorities with this critical information.

What other toxic side effects does chlorination produce? Did you know that there is a direct correlation between chlorine and depression? Repeated exposure to chlorine, in both its liquid and gaseous form, can greatly contribute to physically induced chronic depression. How de we know this? Many allopathic and alternative healthcare practitioners have recommended to their clients to stop drinking the tap water and begin drinking distilled or activated carbon filtered water, which are both free of chlorine. Much anecdotal evidence and clinical observation has revealed that, in many cases, the months or years of depression go away very quickly, never to return again, when such depression is in fact due to chronic exposure to chlorinated water. This phenomenon is even more dramatic when the often-female client installs a whole house de-chlorination system in her garage and eliminates her exposure to the previously chlorinated bath water.

What other water treatment processes are we talking about?

All of us have heard the question, “What are they drinking?” This question is alternatively posited as “They’re drinking the water, aren’t they?” Phrased another way: “They must be drinking the Kool-Aid in Tallahassee!”

Nothing – and we mean nothing – turns water into kool-aid quicker than the fluoridation of a city’s water supply. Hydrofluorosilisic acid (aka fluoride) simply has no place in any water supply. “This form of fluoride chemical added to water is an industrial by-product from the phosphate fertilizer industry. Unlike the fluoride used in toothpaste, hydrofluorosilicic acid is not pharmaceutical-grade quality. It is an unpurified, industrial-grade, corrosive acid which has been linked, in several recent studies, to increased levels of lead in children’s blood.” (Per FAN) This is the liquid form it usually takes when it is introduced by water districts all over the country. Here in Tallahassee, it is no different. So, just what are the real health and medical issues surrounding this mysterious and generally misunderstood chemical known as fluoride, as well as the process known as fluoridation? And why is the City of Tallahassee allowed to deliberately contaminate its water supply with a known toxin?!

http://motherearthwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/what-in-the-world-are-they-putting-in-the-water/

Serpo
28th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Fluoride - Even Worse Than We Thought
3-28-11

Fluoride - The Lunatic Drug

Aug 13, 2000 ... Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas ...
www.rense.com/general3/fluo.htm - Cached - Similar

The Effects Of Fluoride On The Thyroid Gland

There is a daunting amount of research studies showing that the widely acclaimed benefits on fluoride dental health are more imagined than real. ...
www.rense.com/general57/FLUR.HTM - Cached - Similar

Fluoride, Teeth And The Atomic Bomb

The report offers a glimpse into the history of fluoride, a bio-accumulative toxic that Americans ingest every day. The authors, Griffiths and Bryson, ...
www.rense.com/general69/flu.htm - Cached - Similar

Fluoride And Aggression

Quite the opposite from America's ongoing lack of awareness pertaining to fluorides, fluoride toxicity has been well-known, studied and well-documented in ...
www.rense.com/general63/flou.htm - Cached - Similar

Fluoride - Even Worse Than We Thought

In 1999 the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) released a glowing report on the fluoridation of public water supplies, citing the procedure as one of the ...
www.rense.com/general73/ffl.htm - Cached - Similar

The Use Of Flouridation For Mass Mind Control

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a ...
www.rense.com/general79/hd3.htm - Cached - Similar

Fluoride Finally Being Recognized As A Curse?

The issue for the ADA and for babies is fluorosis, a condition caused by too much fluoride that damages the enamel of teeth. In its milder forms, ...
www.rense.com/general76/curs.htm - Cached - Similar

The Battle of Darkness and Light

When asked about fluoride he stated, "A major concern is that the Food and ... Because the mention of "fluoride-deficient" communities is listed in this ...
www.rense.com/general45/bll.htm - Cached - Similar

FDA Approves Fluoride In Bottled Water

FDA announced last week it will allow fluoridation of bottled water to assist in the prevention of dental caries (cavities), prompting praise from the ...
www.rense.com/general74/fda.htm - Cached - Similar

Revealed - Aluminum-Fluoride Complex Insomnia

This is a poisoning achieved as a result of a lifetime of ingesting Fluoride & Aluminum, forgetting the other toxins contributing: like Chlorine, ...
www.rense.com/general82/revealed.htm - Cached - Similar

http://www.rense.com/general93/Fluoride.htm

skid
28th March 2011, 08:59 PM
I grew up with chlorinated and then flouridated water for over 40 years. It got to the point where I never drank tap water unless i distilled it, as i couldn't stomach the taste. I now live in a mountainous coastal rural area with absolutely pure untainted water. My kids have hardly tasted chlorine (only when away from home) and never flouride. I hope it gives them some advantage in life. They seem to be very healthy...

sunnyandseventy
29th March 2011, 11:28 AM
I think the real mark of the beast is an inactive pineal gland. It is the hole in your energy signature. A lack of light in the third eye. The pineal gland is bioluminescent and actually does light up. The gland has water in the middle of it. Fluoride causes this water to harden and calcify. Now your pineal gland cannot use that very special water efficiently.

Is there a detox for this?

My nutritionist has suggested melotonin twice now, saying it doesn't hurt to take it even if I don't get more sleep. I'm wondering if she is aware of this calcification.
Also wondering if this may be part of my difficulty with meditation.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
31st March 2011, 07:06 PM

Pineal Gland Calcification isn't natural. I'm sure that fluoride contributes to calcification of the water inside the pineal gland, although I'm not sure whether or not it is the only potential cause.

It is used as a midline finder because most adults do have a calcified pineal gland. Science says, who cares? Rene Decartes says, "The Pineal Gland is the Seat of the Soul."

Serpo
1st April 2011, 01:21 AM

Is there a detox for this?

My nutritionist has suggested melotonin twice now, saying it doesn't hurt to take it even if I don't get more sleep. I'm wondering if she is aware of this calcification.
Also wondering if this may be part of my difficulty with meditation.

If you are into meditation look up a thing called MUDRAS

sunnyandseventy
6th April 2011, 06:16 PM
Desert Essence is the best (I use Mint flavor).

Thanks for the recommendation. Picked up a couple tubes last week. I don't miss my old toothpaste at all.

Serpo
11th April 2011, 01:08 PM
This blows the fluoride debate out of the water

Merilyn Haines, the director of the newly formed group FAN-Australia (Fluoride Action Network Australia), has found some startling statistics buried deep in official research material by ARCPOH (The Australian Research Centre Population Oral Health at the Adelaide Dental School) that could scuttle the water fluoridation program once and for all.

Haines has found in the ARCPOH statistics that the permanent teeth of children in largely unfluoridated (<5% before 2009) Queensland were erupting on average two years earlier than the children in the rest of Australia, which is largely fluoridated (see the figure below). A two-year delay would negate all the small reductions in tooth decay claimed by dental researchers since 1990. In other words fluoridation doesn't work. Any difference in tooth decay claimed to be due to fluoride is simply an artifact of the delayed eruption caused by fluoride.

Source Published and unpublished data from 2003- 2004 Australian Child Dental Health Surveys
(unpublished data obtained by Freedom of Information application)

According to Professor Paul Connett, director of the Fluoride Action Network, who is currently on a fluoride-tour of New Zealand, Critics of fluoridation, like Dr. Hardy Limeback in Toronto, have long pointed out that any reduced tooth decay touted by promoters could easily be accounted for by the delayed eruption of the teeth. Even when this argument received strong experimental support from Komarek et al. in 2005, this has still has been ignored by those promoting fluoridation. But they cannot ignore it any longer: the figures of the dental department research team most associated with the promotion of fluoridation in Australia (and beyond) demonstrate that this delay is real.

Less teeth erupted for any given age would mean less surfaces available for tooth decay to have taken place. A delayed eruption of one two years would account for the small reductions claimed in ALL the US and Australian studies published since 1990 (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990; Slade et al., 1996; Spencer et al., 1996; Armfield et al., 2009; Armfield, 2010). These studies have found reductions ranging from 0.12 of one permanent tooth surfaces saved in Western Australia (Spencer et al., 1996) to 0.6 permanent tooth surface saved in the largest survey ever conducted in the US (Brunelle and Carlos, 1990). This is not very much when you consider that there are five surfaces to the chewing teeth and four to the cutting teeth, and by the time all the childs teeth have erupted there are a total of 128 tooth surfaces. One tooth surface saved amounts to less than 1% of all the surfaces in a childs mouth. Now even this small benefit has evaporated.

More on the history.

In 1999, the National Health and Medical Research Council, Australias peak Medical Research body, stated that, evidence exists that tooth eruption is delayed in fluoridated areas. It has been suggested that a proper comparison of caries rates should involve children one year older in fluoridated areas than in non- fluoridated areas.

In 2000, the York Review pointed out that none of the studies that they had reviewed had controlled for "the number of erupted teeth per child (McDonagh et al., 2000, p.24).

In 2005, Komarek et al. did control for eruption of teeth and reported no difference in decay between children living in Belgium receiving fluoride supplements (and those who werent) that was relatable to fluoride exposure (as measured by the severity of dental fluorosis).

In 2009, Peiris et al. reported that children in largely fluoridated Australia had a delay in "dental age" of 0.82 years compared to children in largely unfluoridated UK. However, the authors did not discuss the possible reasons for this delay and the number of children involved in the study (about 80 in each country) was not very large.

2011. Now the bombshell the delay has been found and it is in the official statistics. ARCPOH has failed to respond to several inquiries on this matter. According to Haines, Surely, this must end water fluoridation. If it doesn't work what's the point of putting this toxic substance into the drinking water and what reason can they possibly have for forcing it on people who dont want it?

However, this isn't just about teeth. The finding could be even more significant than that. If fluoride causes a delayed eruption of the teeth then the most likely mechanism for doing so is fluoride's ability to lower thyroid function (see chapter 8 in the 2006 National Research Council review, Fluoride in Drinking Water. According to Connett, Lowered thyroid function in infants would mean slower growth of their tissues and could explain the 24 studies that have found an association between lowered IQ in children and exposure to moderate levels of fluoride in China, India, Iran and Mexico.

It also raises the possibility that millions of people in fluoridated countries suffering from hypothyroidism have had this condition caused, or exacerbated, by exposure to fluoridated water. Haines asks If ingesting fluoride delays tooth eruption for 1 to 2 years what other effects is it having on our bodies?

Meanwhile, if swallowing fluoride does not reduce tooth decay, why would any reasonable person, decision maker or regulatory official continue to sanction adding fluoride to the public water supply

http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com/eugenics/food/2858?task=view

Serpo
11th April 2011, 01:29 PM
http://www.rense.com/general93/fluo.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9HfkIzHX8s&feature=player_embedded

MNeagle
7th May 2011, 09:42 AM
Ggrrr, I am so pissed!

Took the kids to the dentist this morning, the hygenist asked about flouride for the youngest. I said NO (again). O.K. fine, will make (another) note of it in the chart.

Next kid goes in. Comes out, "Mom, they did flouride". What??? Without even asking me?? Guess last year husband let them flouride her, so they figured it was o.k.

Well, now there's THE NOTE in the chart. But just to be sure, I'll be going with them to watch their cleanings. Pisses me off!!

Serpo
5th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Lots of links here from joboo................

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?51581-The-Bizarre-History-Of-Fluoride