PDA

View Full Version : Domestic terrorists as big a threat as al-Qaeda, says FBI head Robert Mueller

I am me, I am free
17th April 2010, 08:09 PM
Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

Who didn't see this coming?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7100318.ece

Ponce
17th April 2010, 08:43 PM
Terrorists are not born as "terrorist" but become so whey either they themselves or someone who they love is hurt or killed by the other side, and then you have those who love their land and their freedom and see it as their duty to fight those in power.

No long ago the Palestinian were called terrorists in all the news outlets but now I see it more and more often where they are called "fighters".

CJay8
17th April 2010, 11:59 PM
Terrorists are not born as "terrorist" but become so whey either they themselves or someone who they love is hurt or killed by the other side, and then you have those who love their land and their freedom and see it as their duty to fight those in power.

No long ago the Palestinian were called terrorists in all the news outlets but now I see it more and more often where they are called "fighters".

fucking a ponce the top is amazed at how fast the bottom grows sand. From the shores of Samolye to the halls of Zeta's, we shall overcome.

Twisted Titan
18th April 2010, 08:01 AM
With a warning from the FBI that “home-grown terrorists................ now represent as serious a threat as al-Qaeda.

You can just see them foaming at the mouth with hate cant you???

Ponce
18th April 2010, 08:25 AM
Because of my sign (my avatar) in my front yard I have been told that I am, and will be, a target the only thing is........I don't think of what is wrong but only of what is right.

There are many roads (excuses) that can cloud your mind but only one road to what is right.

Remember that it takes more words to tell a lie than the truth.

General of Darkness
18th April 2010, 12:58 PM
ALERT - "Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

JDRock
18th April 2010, 01:00 PM
" Homegrown terrorists" = white guys with guns.

Ponce
18th April 2010, 01:01 PM
That should be running in Times Square......but for how long would "they" let it be there?

Heimdhal
18th April 2010, 06:34 PM
Well, I guess since theres only 100 Al-Qaeda left, the domestic terrorist arent a real threat then huh.....

Oh yeah, just got back from my first appleseed...guess Im a domestic terrorist now.

Gaillo
18th April 2010, 06:42 PM
...Oh yeah, just got back from my first appleseed...guess Im a domestic terrorist now.

You know it! ;D

1970 Silver Art
18th April 2010, 06:46 PM
I guess that also means that those Tea Party "Domestic Terrorists" can be very big threat too. Be very aware of those very evil Tea Party "Domestic Terrorists". :sarc:

If the Tea Party "Domestic Terrorists" are threat to national security, then that means that the "War on Terrorism" will also be fought within the U.S. borders and there are probably more Tea Party "terrorists" to deal with than the foreign terrorists.

willie pete
18th April 2010, 06:46 PM
With a warning from the FBI that “home-grown terrorists................ now represent as serious a threat as al-Qaeda.

You can just see them foaming at the mouth with hate cant you???

Mtnmn,....where ya been son?

goldmonkey
18th April 2010, 06:48 PM
Well, I guess since theres only 100 Al-Qaeda left ...

I thought the magic number was 30?
http://www.google.com/search?&q=30+taliban

Heimdhal
19th April 2010, 08:27 AM
Well, I guess since theres only 100 Al-Qaeda left ...

I thought the magic number was 30?
http://www.google.com/search?&q=30+taliban

no no, that how many we kill at a time. Every time we've killed a taliban or insurgent, its always been in groups of 30. But last year the NSA or some such alphabet org told us all we were winning in afghanistan because there are only 100 active al-qaeda left in the entire country....

amazing isnt it.... ???