PDA

View Full Version : Eating to get ready for WTSHTF.........

Ponce
17th April 2010, 09:02 PM
For the past month I have been keeping track of what I eat and how much calories per day I consume......and then how much work I do to spend those calories.

Because I am retired and really don't do that much work I am now consuming about 50% more food than needed.......so.........slowly I will start eating less and less every day, specially now in summer where I don't need any "body fat" to fight the cold weather.

I will eat according as to what I will be doing the next day and how much energy I'll be spending.

Remember amigos that the time to do something is before you have to do it... but of course this does not mean that you have to go to the bathroom before you have to go :oo-->

Mouse
18th April 2010, 12:54 AM
That really made me have to pee....

If you don't hold it, you don't own it. I save toidy papers by shaking it all over the bathroom instead of sparing a square.

Food study is interesting....I have been at home a lot lately and doing projects. You use way more calories living an active life than when floating around on airplanes and geeking computers and meetings all day. WAY MORE.

I think it might make sense to do some fattening this summer IMHO......

BoatingAccident
18th April 2010, 04:17 PM
I think it might make sense to do some fattening this summer IMHO......

Indeed, now's not the time to spend calories, it's time to save. The american spirit, spend dollars like it's going out of style...yet, save calories...for a rainy day.

Spend on 10 big macs, without realizing, they are prepping! Oh, the irony! Who knew this would all work out in the end.

There's a plan afoot I tell you now!

ruprick
6th May 2010, 01:45 AM
For most men....11 calories per pount of body weight.....for gals 10 cal/lb.....this will keep you on weight.....this is for zero exercise/work.....need to add extra calories for additionla activities.

Ever 3500 calories extra/debt from your baseline will add or subtract 1 lb of body weight.

Thats the basic caloric math.