PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: FOX NEWS

Book
19th April 2010, 06:50 AM
http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/images/fox_news_logo.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt recently decorated her nether regions with Swarovski crystals, turning her naughty bits into -- her words -- a "pink disco ball."

It’s called Vajazzling. Like Bedazzling, you know? That infomercial about putting rhinestones on your clothes? Only this is no denim vest enhanced by a handheld machine that you can get for just $19.95 if you call right now. With vajazzling, you go into a high-end salon, get waxed bare, and are bejewled below the belt.

You know, I'm not sure which surprised me more: That Hewitt did it; that she went on national television and told everyone about it; or that such an activity exists at all. But there she was on The George Lopez Show letting it all hang out. OK -- not literally, of course. But she was talking all about it. She was so proud and giggly. She said she did it after a break-up to lift her spirits, and apparently it worked. Hewitt also shared her vajazzling tale on Chelsea Lately, The View and The Joy Behar Show. Girlfriend gets around.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591129,00.html

We Report. You Decide.

:oo--> ever wonder why your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers have no clue?

chad
19th April 2010, 06:54 AM
have you heard about greece? somebody told me there's something going on there...

BrewTech
19th April 2010, 06:58 AM
This is WAYYY more interesting and relevant than the article I just posted in Firearms about a bill being introduced in CA to ban unloaded open carry...

chad
19th April 2010, 07:01 AM
ban unloaded open carry? why? people are scared of seeing a gun or something? that's WTF retarded.

mamboni
19th April 2010, 07:06 AM
I didn't know that Jennifer Love Hewitt has balls to decorate? :conf:

Book
19th April 2010, 07:11 AM
Americans know where their nether regions are but can't find Greece on a map.

:oo--> I wonder why...

mamboni
19th April 2010, 07:30 AM

Greece is the word
They think our debt is just a growing pain
Why don't they understand, It's just a sheenie game
Their lips are sparkling only real is real
We start to find right now we got to pay the deal

Greece is the word
Greece is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
Greece is the time, is the place is the motion
Greece is the way we are feeling

jedemdasseine
19th April 2010, 07:44 AM
I've seen vajazzling, and it's quite lovely.

But the novelty wears off quickly.

Just like what bond traders think of Greece.

J in AZ
19th April 2010, 07:55 AM

Cebu_4_2
19th April 2010, 08:04 AM
http://i.cocoperez.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bedazzledhead_2e__oPt.jpg

Dirty Harry
19th April 2010, 08:41 AM
Im sure 'Vajazzling" is considered art, but I think I'm very safe in saying this form of "art" STINKS!

:ROFL:

Awoke
19th April 2010, 08:51 AM
This is WAYYY more interesting and relevant than the article I just posted in Firearms about a bill being introduced in CA to ban unloaded open carry...

I read that post brother. You guys must stick together on your 2A rights.

You don't want to make concessions on that.

drafter
19th April 2010, 10:29 AM
I thought this was a joke until I clicked on the link. You've got to be kidding me. So this is what passes for "News" these days. "Look over here at the sparkling Vag while we pick your pockets you fools!"

chad
19th April 2010, 10:31 AM
first rule of sales: give the people what they want.

that is what most people want. they don't care about the same things we do. i used to think people were just ignorant, and if you showed them the light, they'd be all on board. no i think they don't want to know the truth, becasue they might have to actually do something.

Awoke
19th April 2010, 10:37 AM
You're exactly right Chad.
People do not want the responsibility of seeing through all the fluff and recognizing the conspiracy for what it is. I have proven the existance of the conspiracy to people and in the end, most of them choose to bury their head again with their asses held up high.

Twisted Titan
19th April 2010, 10:51 AM

BrewTech
19th April 2010, 10:55 AM

that is what most people want. they don't care about the same things we do. i used to think people were just ignorant, and if you showed them the light, they'd be all on board. no i think they don't want to know the truth, becasue they might have to actually do something.

I came to the same discouraging conclusion as well. They may completely understand what you are telling them... They just...don't...care.

Nomen luni
19th April 2010, 11:06 AM
What effect will this have on the stock market, and more importantly, where are the photos? ;D

Twisted Titan
19th April 2010, 11:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU

Ponce
19th April 2010, 11:25 AM

I think that the island of Greece is two islands south of Cuba, no? :oo-->

Libertytree
19th April 2010, 11:26 AM
Most people can't handle the truth or reality. Apathy, denial and stupidity rule the day while the bulk of the masses clamor for more. The FEMA welcome centers were built for those folks and they will fight to see who gets to them first, meanwhile the small/large amount of us that refuse their BS will be left to deal with later.

They deserve everything they have coming to them.

Book
19th April 2010, 11:42 AM
I thought this was a joke until I clicked on the link. You've got to be kidding me. So this is what passes for "News" these days. "Look over here at the sparkling Vag while we pick your pockets you fools!"

http://kaystreet.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sheeple20watch20fox20news.jpg

This is the post of the day for this thread. Drafter gets it.

Fox News: We report, you decide.

:oo-->

gunDriller
19th April 2010, 11:44 AM
http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/images/fox_news_logo.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt recently decorated her nether regions with Swarovski crystals, turning her naughty bits into -- her words -- a "pink disco ball."

It’s called Vajazzling. Like Bedazzling, you know? That infomercial about putting rhinestones on your clothes? Only this is no denim vest enhanced by a handheld machine that you can get for just $19.95 if you call right now. With vajazzling, you go into a high-end salon, get waxed bare, and are bejewled below the belt.

great. now i'll have something to discuss with the family members who actually watch American Idol and Fox ... etc.

1970 Silver Art
19th April 2010, 06:10 PM
WTF? Vajazzling? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

I have to admit. I have to admire her craziness for just mentioning it. While she is at it, she might as well display her "pink disco ball" for the world to see. Now that would be very interesting. If she can talk about it, then she should be able to show her "pink disco ball" for all to see.

1970 Silver Art
19th April 2010, 06:15 PM
have you heard about greece? somebody told me there's something going on there...

Hmmmm........Let's see here......What should they concentrate their news coverage on? Greece or Vajazzling?

Answer: Vajazzling because Vajazzling sounds more important and more exciting than what is going on in Greece or any of that "other" important but ugly news that is going on in the world.

Vajazzling will always triumph Greece unless the women of Greece take up Vajazzling. :ROFL:

Olmstein
19th April 2010, 06:18 PM
I guess I'm just old fashioned. I prefer unadorned vaginas.

I don't see the point, but look if you must.

http://images.google.com/images?q=Vajazzling&oe=utf-8&rls

BrewTech
19th April 2010, 07:05 PM
I guess I'm just old fashioned. I prefer unadorned vaginas.

I don't see the point, but look if you must.

http://images.google.com/images?q=Vajazzling&oe=utf-8&rls

I'm with you Olmstein... I never seem to get bored of the plain old ones.

That shit would SERIOUSLY be in my way...

Gangsta99
19th April 2010, 07:16 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

BoatingAccident
19th April 2010, 07:26 PM
Diversions....the fucking media. Let's focus on some vag...and ignore what's really going on.

We should invest in sand...because everyone, seems to enjoy sticking their head in it.

SeekYeFirst
19th April 2010, 08:00 PM
Typical FOX, they know what sells, just like the number of posts this thread has (like mine.) ;)

Ironfield
20th April 2010, 02:04 AM
Twisted, a very apt picture to summarize the topic of this thread.

Diversions....the f*cking media. Let's focus on some vag...and ignore what's really going on.
We should invest in sand...because everyone, seems to enjoy sticking their head in it.

BoatingAccident, that does indeed seem like a very profitable business endeavor.

-Ironfield

1970 Silver Art
20th April 2010, 03:42 AM
Diversions....the f*cking media. Let's focus on some vag...and ignore what's really going on.

You might also have to invest in many acres of land to put that sand on because there will be a lot of people sticking their head in the sand. A sandbox where all of the people enjoy all of the distractions and maybe somehow that sand can be...........Vajazzled? ;D

Awoke
20th April 2010, 03:46 AM
As much as I recognize this mindless fluff for what it is, I must admit that I would love to get my hands on Jennifer Love Hewitt's Vag, whether it was vajazzled or not.

BoatingAccident
20th April 2010, 08:02 AM
You might also have to invest in many acres of land to put that sand on because there will be a lot of people sticking their head in the sand. A sandbox where all of the people enjoy all of the distractions and maybe somehow that sand can be...........Vajazzled? ;D

We are going to need a lot of acres, Arty...and a good catchy slogan. Somehow, we need to let them know that OUR sand is better than THEIR sand (gov sand).

Maybe something like "have no fear, if you can't see it, it really doesn't exist. Trust us."

Or, "our sand tastes like...."

agnut
20th April 2010, 08:14 AM
;D
Talk about the family jewels. Now that’s what I call some outside the box thinking.

Might make future jewelry robbery reports more “interesting”, eh ?

And guys, your aim in the dark could now have some serious medical consequences. Tongue in cheek or pocket rocket, your choice.

Ouch and then some !

I thought the Hollywierd crowd couldn’t go any farther out than the gerbils up the poop chute. Boy, was I wrong ! Caligula, eat your heart out.

Well, we guys could have staff sparklers, crown jewels and dongbedazzlers.

See, in “hard” times, new innovations rear their heads.

And imagine all the work created for the jewelry industry. Chipped stones; you bet your ass. And appraisals are about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Beast wishes,

Agnut

P.S. Remember the Paul Simon song diamonds on the soles of her shoes ? A new song in the “offing” ?

kregener
20th April 2010, 08:25 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Mass%20Media/2725_new_sheeple_dees.jpg

Sparky
20th April 2010, 10:01 AM
Can we please not have thread titles that use the phrase "Breaking News", particularly with no hint as to what the news is? Thanks.

Book
20th April 2010, 10:04 AM
Can we please not have thread titles that use the phrase "Breaking News", particularly with no hint as to what the news is? Thanks.

http://www.voccoquan.com/images/fox%20breaking%20news.JPG

1970 Silver Art
20th April 2010, 12:51 PM

We are going to need a lot of acres, Arty...and a good catchy slogan. Somehow, we need to let them know that OUR sand is better than THEIR sand (gov sand).

Maybe something like "have no fear, if you can't see it, it really doesn't exist. Trust us."

Or, "our sand tastes like...."

Maybe this slogan will work........."Our sand is real and golden and cannot be created out of thin air like gov't sand." ;D

Saul Mine
20th April 2010, 03:12 PM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/craptions/2/1562_450x370.jpg