PDA

View Full Version : Reverend Manning is upset!!! I'm tellin' ya!!!!

mamboni
19th April 2010, 07:08 PM
The Long-Legged Mack Daddy did this!!!!!

I'm tellin' ya!!!!

http://la-gun.com/manning/

General of Darkness
19th April 2010, 07:18 PM
Great video. Unfortunately I don't see the "white folk" doing jack crap until the commies are pounding on their door, but that's pretty close.

I will say this, there will be a spark, something out of the blue, and it might frankly will probably be irrelevant. But the rubber band is pretty damn tight and it's getting ready to snap.

Black Blade
19th April 2010, 07:21 PM
"Long legged mack daddy"

LMAO!!!!

Book
19th April 2010, 07:23 PM
Manning says he hopes us White People let him join us in the carnage...lol.

:o

1970 Silver Art
19th April 2010, 07:44 PM
Everybody has a breaking point and when that breaking point is reached, then that will not be very pretty at all. There is so much anger at the gov't out there and that anger will make people do things that they would normally would not do.

Telling the "Long-Legged Mack Daddy" to resign is not going to work. The "Long-Legged Mack Daddy" is not going to resign from the White House and the "Long-Legged Mack Daddy" will continue to "kick at" the U.S. citizen taxpayers until that breaking point is reached.

Nordmann
19th April 2010, 07:54 PM
Obama and Larry Sinclair had a steaming love affair.

-Reverend Manning

You should give the blacks in America their own state as compensation for the Jewish slave trade, Call it Blacktopia and insert Manning as the puppet leader, build it using slaves from occupied Palestine.

cigarlover
19th April 2010, 09:25 PM
Oh bullshit. They can and will take a lot more. In fact the people in the US have no balls left. If they are hungry they will be out on the streets begging for food. They will never rise up.

jimswift
20th April 2010, 06:13 AM
"...long-legged, half breed, usurper..."

lol!

Manning cracks me up.

RJB
20th April 2010, 06:30 AM
With that scratchy voice, I wonder if it hurts him when he yells.

k-os
20th April 2010, 06:44 AM
Obama the LLMD - funny!

I agree with cigarlover, we're all going to sit around and take it. I will get out and fight if I have to, but I really hope I don't have to. The problem is . . . I really don't know where that line in the sand is where I will feel like I have to do something. Nobody knows until the time arrives. So in that sense, the Rev is right. The threat might not be immediate, but it is there.

MNeagle
20th April 2010, 06:49 AM
Is there any meaning in "long-legged"? ??? Or is it just another way to say tall?

Book
20th April 2010, 06:52 AM
http://media.kpic.com/images/080518_obama_family.jpg

A sea of White faces at the Obama rally...lol.

:D

chad
20th April 2010, 06:54 AM
a long legged mack daddy is a king or chief or master mack daddy. sorta like the godfather of all mack daddies.

from the urban dictionary
\
http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p388/timsau/McHammer.gif

MNeagle
20th April 2010, 06:55 AM
O.K. thanks!

Twisted Titan
20th April 2010, 07:40 AM
Manning has my cracking up

Big time.

T

Silver Baron
20th April 2010, 08:21 AM
Is there any meaning in "long-legged"? ??? Or is it just another way to say tall?

I've watched many of Manning's videos over the last few years.

In one he tells exactly why he calls Obama the LLMD.
He also says that the 'long legged' part is pimp slang (Manning was in prison for several years when he was young) for having a long reach.
Being 'long legged' means having influence around the globe, or at least a large area. Something he said was very difficult for pimps to do.

Overall I like Manning. Especially frustrated and worked up.
I understand how he comes across. I see some sense in what he says over and over, and he is clear in his convictions.
He openly chastises and shames as I watch in amazement at the steadfastness of his onscreen followers...they aren't shaken. They know who he is talking about when he uses those broad derogatory terms and phrases.
While I can't defend how he says things, I am not offended or embarrassed by it.
I'd take it as urgent heavy-handed constructive criticism if I felt he meant me. No coddling cradle to grave. He's my kind of coach.

EDIT: This is a better, though less sensational representation of what he is up to.
This is coming up soon. I hope he has all his ducks in a row.
He doesn't ask for any money either.

<object><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BKdpy-HdE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20th April 2010, 09:41 AM
Could you imagine the hell Reverend Manning could raise if he understood the International Bankers and their little system?

"The people of the World ain't gonna take it no mo."