PDA

View Full Version : When the Media demonizes...

iOWNme
21st April 2010, 10:57 AM
When the Media demonizes......

When we see the media demonize a group of people; whether it is the Militia, Terrorists, Patriots, Tax Protesters, Gun owner's, Home schooled family's, independent farmer's, ect; it is always played out using FEAR. The FEAR that anyone of these groups can inflict harm and chaos at any moment. However, the key to understanding this FEAR campaign is very simple: WHO should really be in FEAR of these groups.....?

-FEAR of Terrorist
-FEAR of the Militia
-FEAR of Patriots
-FEAR of gun owner's

It is not you and me or 'The People', that should be in FEAR. It is the very people pushing the fear, that have the most to FEAR.

Anytime you see a Politician or the Media demonize a group of people, it is because the Politicians and the Media FEAR these groups!

The establishment only points out the enemies of its own motives and agenda, then uses the rest of the Farm Animals to attack its enemies who are none the less fellow Animals.

PEACE

mamboni
21st April 2010, 11:13 AM
Well said - perfect!

Orwell would be proud to have penned it!

Ponce
21st April 2010, 11:25 AM
"To fear the people is to fear freedom"... Ponce

zusn
21st April 2010, 12:04 PM
And the people they instill that fear into will help the gov control (or attempt to control) those that should be feared.

dysgenic
21st April 2010, 12:11 PM
Nice shot, Suijuris. If you ever get the chance, I'd recommend you read this book:

Spychips

dys

hoarder
21st April 2010, 12:19 PM
Mass media is the perfect mechanism with which to incite fear, and just about anything else. There is no better political tool than media.
They have the power of suggestion, the power of scrutiny, the power of censorship and the power of smear.
No politician dares cross hairs with mass media. The difference between fame and shame is media slant.
Media manufactures beforehand, our consent for the changes they implement.

Mass media is America's worst enemy.

iOWNme
21st April 2010, 01:46 PM
Well said - perfect!

Orwell would be proud to have penned it!

Damn thanks man!

It just hit me as i was sitting here. Like writing music, it just happens..... :)

iOWNme
21st April 2010, 01:47 PM
Mass media is the perfect mechanism with which to incite fear, and just about anything else. There is no better political tool than media.
They have the power of suggestion, the power of scrutiny, the power of censorship and the power of smear.
No politician dares cross hairs with mass media. The difference between fame and shame is media slant.
Media manufactures beforehand, our consent for the changes they implement.

Mass media is America's worst enemy.

Well said....