PDA

View Full Version : Well preserved Pharaoh....and well preserved Qur'an

illumin19
21st April 2010, 04:14 PM
Greetings to all who see this thread minus slanderers.

Take a look at this video clip it's "interesting" to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yinhd6dlS_I&feature=related

Surah Al-Nisa
Verse 122
And those who believe and do good, we shall make them enter Gardens in which rivers flow, to abide therein for ever. It is Allah's promise in truth. And who is more truthful in word than Allah?
Subhan'Allah!

7th trump
21st April 2010, 05:54 PM
Watched it......................................means nothing!
Question for you though!
What did God of the Isrealites, through Moses, do to the Egyptians?
See why I say "means nothing"?

That and this video proves nothing but traces of salt were found in this mummies body cavity.................so what. allah is still just an sleezy idol.

illumin19
21st April 2010, 06:00 PM
YOur reasoning is unmatched, refutations.....leave me speechless ::)

301ouncer
21st April 2010, 06:14 PM

Watch out my beloved brother. The four **** letter word is coming your way very soon. Courtesy of nice fruits. :oo-->

illumin19
21st April 2010, 06:23 PM

Watch out my beloved brother. The four **** letter word is coming your way very soon. Courtesy of nice fruits. :oo-->

Nah, just another smite to my "name" here.

It looks like you're the only one with a higher smite to applaud ratio than me :D

301ouncer
21st April 2010, 06:29 PM
;D lol yeah your right. I have got more smites than posts. The more the better i like them it means we are on the truth.

Nice video brother. faviourted it. Will take it to other forums to discuss.

Another amazing sign. Keep them coming inshAllah akhi.

illumin19
27th April 2010, 12:18 AM
'Two of the copies of the Qur'an which were originally prepared in the time of Caliph Uthman, are still available to us today and their text and arrangement can be compared, by anyone who cares to do, with any other copy of the Quran, be it in print or handwritten, from any place or period of time. They will be found identical'. [41]

Sir Williams Muir states, " There is otherwise every security, internal and external, that we possess the text which Muhammad himself gave forth and used". [42]

Sir William Muir continues, "There is probably no other book in the world which has remained twelve centuries (now fourteen) with so pure a text". [43]

This divine protection provided to the Quran, the Last Reveled Guide to Humanity, is proclaimed by One God in the Quran:

'We* (Allah) have, without doubt, send down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)' (Quran - Chapter 15, Verse 9).

http://www.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Sabeel/sabeel3.htm

Alhamdulillahi rabbil a'lameen

illumin19
27th April 2010, 12:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7UqJBLhW4

alright, crashin'...........