PDA

View Full Version : Hunter S. Thompson really hated contracts

TheNocturnalEgyptian
21st April 2010, 06:20 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/13242/2010/04/500x_hstcontract.jpg

This one was a contract they were trying to make him sign for a documentary. I don't think it worked out for them.

sirgonzo420
21st April 2010, 06:25 PM
I'm not a big fan of contracts myself.

;D

Ponce
21st April 2010, 06:28 PM
A shake of the hand is plenty good for me........or.........when I lend out large amount of cash the only verbal contract that I have is the following.... "If you don't pay as you have told me I will ..xxxx.. you, do you still want the money?", I ask the question three times and if three times the answer is yes I then give them the money................never lost a penny.

Olmstein
21st April 2010, 09:09 PM
A shake of the hand is plenty good for me........or.........when I lend out large amount of cash the only verbal contract that I have is the following.... "If you don't pay as you have told me I will ..xxxx.. you, do you still want the money?", I ask the question three times and if three times the answer is yes I then give them the money................never lost a penny.

If you don't pay as you have told me I will kiss you, do you still want the money?

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Ponce
21st April 2010, 09:51 PM
Hahahahaahahahah, like I said...........it works every time.

Saul Mine
22nd April 2010, 12:00 AM
That contract sounds like they were looking for a sucker.

Hatha Sunahara
22nd April 2010, 10:09 AM
That contract sounds like they were looking for a sucker.

In most contracts one of the parties is a sucker. Particularly in employment contracts. Most big corporations and government include in their employment contracts that all the intellectual property you create belongs to them.

All your ideas are belong to us.

Sucker

Hatha