PDA

View Full Version : They are coming out of the woodwork.......

Ponce
22nd April 2010, 08:35 AM
Cameron: 'I will empower UK Jews

David Cameron this week insisted a Conservative government would do "much more to protect and empower the Jewish community" and described learning about his Jewish ancestors as one of the highlights of his year.

The Conservative leader's comments came in a message to members of the Movement for Reform Judaism, which he used to make pledges on tackling anti-Semitism and education and to appeal for the support of community members in the upcoming election.

Cameron said: "To me, one of the biggest contributions of Judaism is its understanding of what makes a responsible society. Last summer, I gave a speech to Jewish Care where I talked about this idea. I quoted a phrase of Rabbi Hillel�s which I think captures it beautifully: "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I?" That urgent, selfless moral compulsion to change the world for the better is right at the heart of the Jewish way of life. If I become Prime Minister, I want to see that idea of responsibility extend right across our society.

"A key part of that will be about building a stronger, more cohesive society - and that means doing much more to tackle the rise in anti-Semitism. I was appalled when the Community Security Trust told me that there were more anti-Semitic incidents in the first half of 2009 than in the whole of any previous year. We need big changes to root out this extremism - stopping preachers of hate from entering this country, banning those extremist groups who are already here, and doing much more to tackle radicalisation in our universities."

The man hoping to succeed Gordon Brown as prime minister also touched on a prominent theme of the party's platform. "I want to build a bigger society," he said: "And we can't do that without backing faith-based organisations in the good work that they do. Take faith schools, for example. They are a really important part of our education system and often have a culture and ethos which helps to drive up standards. Through our school reform plans, there will be a real growth in new good school places, and I'm sure some of these will be in faith schools."

Cameron also spoke of learning about his ancestors, the Levitas, as a personal highlight. He said: "I am a great admirer of the Jewish people and your extraordinary achievements. I've long seen your community as a shining light in our society." Messages from Gordon Brown and Nick Clegg will be published in the Movement's newsletter in the coming fortnight.

Twisted Titan
22nd April 2010, 08:56 AM
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?

Gawd if that dont speak volumes

T

mick silver
22nd April 2010, 09:01 AM
the world is done ... every thing is bigger is not better

nunaem
22nd April 2010, 09:13 AM

Finally! The jews have had disproportionately weak influence for far too long! ::)

gunDriller
22nd April 2010, 09:38 AM
Cameron said: "To me, one of the biggest contributions of Judaism is its understanding of what makes a responsible society.

WOW !

if Israel is their definition of a responsible society - i'd not like to see their definition of an ir-responsible society.

Book
22nd April 2010, 10:04 AM
David Cameron this week insisted a Conservative government would do "much more to protect and empower the Jewish community" and described[b] learning about his Jewish ancestors as one of the highlights of his year.

THE controversy surrounding Madeleine Albright's unawareness of her family history [Thread of Time, by Kitty La Perriere, Atlantic Monthly Feb 98]

She was born "Korbel". Her fathers name was Josef Korbel. He was a member of the Czech diplomatic service and worked in Belgrade, London, and Prague before he fled with his family in 1948. She was actually brought up Catholic to avoid persecution. They fled from London when she was 2, 1939. They returned in 1945 and once again had to flee when she was 11, 1948. They were granted "political asylum" (they didn't immigrate) in the United States, and he began working at the University of Denver, where he founded a graduate school of international relations. She later married Joseph Medill Patterson Albright in 1959, a member of one of the nation's prominent newspaper dynasties. Her husband left her in 1982, and she divorced him in 1983. In 1997 she learned that she was actually Jewish and her grandparents died in a concentration camp, most likely Auchwitz.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/10/5/1254761054552/Madeleien-Albright-with-Y-002.jpg

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/50698763.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=E41C9FE5C4AA0A1423622CA1E036BEA7CA792F22A0DFEF5B 917CE2495E763775B01E70F2B3269972

Albright posed as an "honest peace broker" during the negotiations between Israel, Palestine, and the USA and only later admitted that she "discovered" her Jewishness...lol.

:oo-->

Apparition
22nd April 2010, 10:08 AM
Is the UK bound to become Israel's next parasite host after the US has become completely bankrupt and financially exhausted?

Book
22nd April 2010, 10:11 AM
Is the UK bound to become Israel's next parasite host after the US has become completely bankrupt and financially exhausted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England

Been infested since forever.

:oo-->

Ponce
22nd April 2010, 10:27 AM
Now you all know why I have been talking about "those" people for so long, I have been banned of 16 sites for what now is appearing on the screen..... and even now on GIM2 they are talking about "them" and no one is being "banned".

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

keehah
12th June 2010, 10:53 AM
http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2010/06/slip-of-tongue.html

Sliding322 — June 11, 2010 — This morning on BBC news as David Cameron gave a speech to the troops in Afghanistan he said "In/on 9-11 when the twin towers were Blown up'' ...

Not long after this the feed was cut and as far as i saw it was never repeated, It is on BBC website but that part is not there (as far as I've seen)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWHtC1CIi0

Horn
12th June 2010, 11:09 AM
Maybe Israel will think twice before counterfeiting innocent's passport documents to do their political assassinations next time.

Wonder if he'll have an elective night course on how to protect yourself?

Quantum
12th June 2010, 02:31 PM
Now you know why David Cameron is the new Prime Minister.

gunDriller
12th June 2010, 04:15 PM
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
Gawd if that dont speak volumes
T

Ayn Rand writ large.

SQUEXX
12th June 2010, 05:11 PM
If it's evil, degenerate or helps destroy society, you will find lots of jooz crawling around in the background like the human cockroaches they are!