PDA

View Full Version : Money Masters Censorship

Dave Thomas
22nd April 2010, 12:04 PM
All of you are probably familiar with Bill Still's "The Money masters" video series. Well I wanted to turn someone onto his videos. So I googled themoneymasters.com.

Google reports his website as an attack website. Firefox also freaks out and tells me the website might harm my computer. Of course when I go to the website, I can't find anything fishy about it. No viruses, no hijacks.

In light of Amazon snubbing Bill with his other video, I'm wondering if the Nerdy Web 2.0 Google loving hordes have decided to page hole Still's website by flagging it as a bad site.

Surely this is a case of unwarranted censorship.

At the very least I think possibly he's got shared hosting, and one of his neighbors has perhaps got him thrown into the same blacklist.

Ash_Williams
22nd April 2010, 12:11 PM
Why censor the website and yet still leave the video on google video, as the 3rd result?

Dave Thomas
22nd April 2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah, perhaps one of his web neighbors is the problem. But none the less, it's disheartening to see it happening, god knows it's turning away customers.

chad
22nd April 2010, 12:32 PM
there was a time about 2 years where money masters was completely de-indexed. it lasted for about 3 weeks. then, it magically re-appeared.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
22nd April 2010, 10:37 PM
I have always streamed The Money Masters from google videos whenever I wanted to show it to someone. Worked for me, sad to hear they changed it.

Btw Bill Still (William T. Still) has a really great book too, it is not in print anymore but it is called 'New World Order' and it is well worth the read. He is extremely thorough and strictly factual.

uranian
23rd April 2010, 05:40 AM
i always tend to think they're doing you a service by showing you what they don't want known about.

this site may harm your beliefs in the bullshit'n'lies

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/phone-240x320-fun/0031.gif