PDA

View Full Version : 1

ImaCannin
22nd April 2010, 01:26 PM
:conf: :conf: :conf:

optionT
22nd April 2010, 01:33 PM
Great article!

It seems that soy or soy lecithin is in almost everything. They even put it in baby food that is not soy based!

silverblood
22nd April 2010, 01:40 PM
I'm not 100% certain that soy is as poisonous and as bad for you as the articles claom, but I'm sufficiently persuaded by the research and the controversy over it that I've eliminated it from my diet. I don't need to eat soy, so I choose not to for now. Of course, since soy is a multi-billion dollar agricultural product, it's unlikely that governments or producers will evaluate it honestly.

I eat mostly fresh whole meats, grains, legumes, and vegetables, so I don't encounter soy in my major food purchases. But I now check all condiments, dressings, and the few prepared, commercially canned, processed items I buy to make sure they don't contain soy.

johnlvs2run
28th April 2010, 09:31 PM
I do not eat any corn or soy, as they are the two most ubiquitous genetically engineered crops.

Here's another thread about them.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?topic=1915

Kali
28th April 2010, 09:43 PM
Around 95% of all foods sold in a regular grocery store are bad for your health in one way or another.

johnlvs2run
30th April 2010, 11:03 PM
According to CI's senior researcher Charlotte Vallaeys, hexane is very commonly used on non-organic soy products, even ones that appear to be "natural".

That is an awsome article, ImaCannin. Thanks much for posting it and this thread.

When I rinse rice, there's a white oily film that is hard to get off, even after a half dozen rinsings, and this seems to be regardless the brand of rice. I have been long wondering if the rice has been soaked in something like benzene, or maybe hexane.