PDA

View Full Version : Give me your weak, infirms, old and your kids.....

Ponce
23rd April 2010, 11:55 AM
Psychiatric Drugging of Infants and Toddlers in the US

The United States has become the psychiatric drugging capital of the world for kids with children being medicated at a younger and younger age. Medicaid records in some states show infants less than a year old on drugs for mental disorders.

“Antipsychotics, which are being widely and irresponsibly prescribed for American children–mostly as chemical restraints–are shown to be causing irreparable harm,” warned Vera Hassner Sharav, president of the Alliance for Human Research Protection, in a February 26, 2010 InfoMail.

ximmy
23rd April 2010, 08:29 PM
It's really a form of mental infanticide.. gotta kill the spirit at the source and keep middle class Americans in their constant state of lethargy... heed the voice of the Powers-that-be.. "Trust modern medicine and psychiatry, we know what ails you and we care.. " >:(

---

"Psychiatric drugs bathe the brains of growing children with agents that threaten the normal development of the brain, according to Dr Peter Breggin, founder of the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology (ICSPP), and author of about 20 books, including “Medication Madness.”
The drugs themselves are causing severe disorders in millions of children in the US, he warns. “Substances like antidepressants, stimulants, mood stabilizers, and antipsychotic drugs cause severe, and potentially permanent, biochemical imbalances.”

“The medicating of America’s children has become intensely controversial, highlighted by the tragic case of Rebecca Riley, a four-year-old Boston girl diagnosed at 28 months old with ADHD and PBD,” he points out.

“As for bipolar disorder in kids (meaning pre-teens and younger), it’s simply not an issue in the rest of the world,” Dawdy told Lane. “The bipolar child is a purely American phenomenon.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/psychiatric-drugging-of-infants-and-toddlers-in-the-us.html

Ponce
23rd April 2010, 08:33 PM
Prescription medicine, to me, is the curse of today...........I stopped taking any prescription medicine years ago and I feel GREATTTTTTTT, I don't even take aspiring, once in a while I do take a "Thumb" for an upset stomach.

mick silver
23rd April 2010, 08:33 PM
why play with your kids when you can just put them to sleep all day

TheNocturnalEgyptian
24th April 2010, 01:03 AM
you should try home-made medicine its much better

Neuro
24th April 2010, 01:17 AM
Either you go to the root of your problems, and deal with it at that level. Or you take symptom supressing drugs to hide the problems from yourself... The funny thing is that people have been trained to think that the latter is science, and the former is quackery and fraud...