PDA

View Full Version : Islam and Religious (Jewish,Christian) Lectures.....(to be updated Inshallah)

illumin19
24th April 2010, 12:06 AM
Peace to everyone coming in this thread (for insight).

The workshop will be from 1pm-5pm.
At Cal State Fullerton Ca. in the Titan Student Union.

It is free and opened to all with an ear to hear.......and maybe some sign linguists I'm not sure though.

SPEAKERS INCLUDE:

Yusuf Estes
World renowned Islamic lecturer; Former Christian Preacher

Suhaib Webb
Popular public speaker, Imam; Islamic law student in Cairo, and former DJ

Megan Wyaat
N.L.P. Personal Development coach at DiscoverULife

Spectrism
24th April 2010, 05:59 AM
Peace to everyone coming in this thread (for insight).

LOL... I want none of your peace.

Your sig is this:

ISAIAH 42
Verse 1
Behold!....My Elect One....I put MY SPIRIT upon him; He brings justice to the GENTILES.
Verse 10
Sing the LORD a NEW SONG, his praise from the ends of the earth....
Verse 11
Let the wilderness and cities lift their voice, villages KEDAR inhabits... (KEDAR = ARABIA = MUHAMMAD

You claim that this is Muhammad referred to in Isaiah. You greatly err. Muhammad is not the Elect One and did not have the Spirit of God upon Him.... at least not the Spirit of YHWH. I would perhaps accept that he had the spirit of allah. Allah is not YHWH.

Isa 42:1 Behold My Servant; I will uphold Him; My Elect in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit on Him; He shall bring forth justice to the nations.
Isa 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
Isa 42:3 A bruised reed He shall not break, and a smoking wick He shall not quench; He shall bring forth justice to truth.
Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be crushed until He has set justice in the earth; and the coasts shall wait for His Law.
Isa 42:5 So says Jehovah God, creating the heavens and stretching them out; spreading out the earth and its offspring, giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.
Isa 42:6 I, Jehovah, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand, and will keep You, and give You for a covenant of the people, for a Light of the nations;
Isa 42:7 to open blind eyes, to lead out the prisoner from the prison; those who sit in darkness from the prison.

Muhammad did none of these. Instead, Muhammad was a violent pirate, a thief and deceiver.
He brought no light to his own community let alone the nations. Any god that is pleased with Muhammad is a false god.

You claim the servant of God is Muhammad because of the reference to Kedar. Let's look at it.

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah; that is My name; and I will not give My glory to another, nor My praise to engraved images.
Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and I declare new things before they happen, I cause you to hear.
Isa 42:10 Sing a new song to Jehovah; His praise from the end of the earth, you who go to sea, and all that is in it; the coasts and their people.
Isa 42:11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up, the villages where Kedar lives. Let those dwelling in the rock sing; let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Isa 42:12 They give glory to Jehovah and declare His praise in the coastlands.

This is talking about the furthest reaches, the most pagan and lost areas. It is not a reference of the good servant of verse 1. It is the locations that YHWH is to be praised. It is the extremes of God-lessness where the name of God is to be lifted up. It is just the opposite of what you claim.

illumin19
24th April 2010, 12:23 PM
Sigh......

Soon you will recognize the deep error you're in "friend".....inshaAllah.

If KEDAR lives there, who else but Gentiles or descendants of ISHMAEL (Alayhis salam) could give Allah (subhanu wa ta' ala) praise? AND WHO made that possible????

Where in the verses do you see any mention of Israelites????

Kedar, 2nd son of ISHMAEL (Alayhis Salam) stood for Arabia!!

Ezekiel 27:21
"Arabia and all the princes of Kedar were your regular merchants. They traded with you in lambs , rams, and goats.

Isaiah 21:13 (Proclaimation Against Arabia!!!!)
:16
For thus the LORD has said to me: "within a year , according to the year of a hired man, all the glory of KEDAR will fail;

What's the "NEW SONG" verse 10 in reference too???? A hint, it still hasn't changed since it came too this earth, the same song that is MEMORIZED by millions all over the earth like it states.

YOu know what I'm late for Fullerton, gotta run.

No more pearls for swine :gwing

RJB
24th April 2010, 01:09 PM
Seriously man, you and 301 aren't Muslims. You guys are just having fun stirring things up. Come on, we all know it.

When I've asked basic tenents of Islam (such as the "Pillars of Islam"), you guys have to disappear to research to see what I'm talking about. You pulled a bunch of stunts that would have gotten anyone else banned from GIM1, while other good members were banned reacting to your antics. It was a funny show, but come on, it's gone on long enough. You're as bad as Borat staying in Character.

Are you skyvike, AmforPm or one of the other guys? Seriously, who's behind your sockpuppet?

Spectrism
24th April 2010, 05:05 PM
Seriously man, you and 301 aren't Muslims. You guys are just having fun stirring things up. Come on, we all know it.

When I've asked basic tenents of Islam (such as the "Pillars of Islam"), you guys have to disappear to research to see what I'm talking about. You pulled a bunch of stunts that would have gotten anyone else banned from GIM1, while other good members were banned reacting to your antics. It was a funny show, but come on, it's gone on long enough. You're as bad as Borat staying in Character.

Are you skyvike, AmforPm or one of the other guys? Seriously, who's behind your sockpuppet?

Oh- I think these guys really are muslim. You are seeing the effects of brain-washed programming. They have to believe what they say as they are heavily invested in it.

illumin19
25th April 2010, 12:13 AM

Do you even know who I am from GIM?

We had a conversation/comments back and forth a couple times over there and it used to be regular like "we were cool". Remember about the whole sorcery thing in the Bible, with drugs "pharmakeia" and you never name called at GIm.....before I became a Muslim, of course.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER once did you inquire to me about the basic tenets of my faith. I'm not yelling I'm just being honest.

Look, your brother came in here slandering and all I did here was start a thread for ANYONE who might be in the area and interested in learning about Islam......what's the problem?
Bring up a single post from me you didn't like post it and show me and everybody how I'm not being sincere or whatever.

By he who holds my soul I promise, I don't mean to be arrogant, rude or disrespectful towards Christians or anyone for that matter and a sincere apology to you and any spectators who I may have offended.
Man my whole family is Catholic/Christian, do you really think I would put down or disrespect purposely my own blood and kin??

RJB, I send a sincere hand out to apologize to you, StackerKen Greenbear or any other Christian that I failed to mention right now if I did offend you.....and if I didn't offend you, well, it's still out there ok.

Salam

By the way back on topic the lecture was brilliant today/tonight I'm pretty sure there's gonna be another one tomorrow though. InshaAllah I'll keep everyone posted.

illumin19
25th April 2010, 11:47 AM
Alright for those that missed yesterday's "Lecture", Yusuf Estes will be speaking again at CAl State FUllerton in the TItan Student Union at 1:30-3:30 today April 25th.

Admission is free bring whomever wants a better understanding of Islam.
As yesterday there's QUESTION AND ANSWER time following the presentation.

Some info below.
http://www.masjidomar.com/

7th trump
25th April 2010, 02:06 PM
Nobody cares nor is listening so good day................

StackerKen
25th April 2010, 07:31 PM
illumin19;

I don't think you have every offended me.
If you did I don't remember.

Were cool :)

illumin19
25th April 2010, 10:38 PM
illumin19;

Thanks StackerKen, especially the last part.

You will know them by their fruit friend. :)

Peace

INTERFAITH COUNCIL OF CENTRAL ORANGE COUNTY
Presents
RELIGION AND VIOLENCE
Thursday May 6, 2010
6:30 to 8:30 P.M.
Muslim Faith : Imam Mustafa Umar
Jewish Faith : Rabbi Frank Stern
Christian Faith : Rev. Dr. Rebecca Prichard

Aldersgate Methodist Church
1201 Irvine Blvd., Tustin Ca.

Spectrism
26th April 2010, 04:43 AM
illumin19;

And this is said to the one who places Muhammad in the position of Messiah:

ISAIAH 42
Verse 1
Behold!....My Elect One....I put MY SPIRIT upon him; He brings justice to the GENTILES.
Verse 10
Verse 11
Let the wilderness and cities lift their voice, villages KEDAR inhabits... (KEDAR = ARABIA = MUHAMMAD

I actually find that insulting.

7th trump
26th April 2010, 06:21 AM
illumin19;

ISAIAH 42
Verse 1
Verse 10
Verse 11

On a quick google search there seems to be a lot of debate over who this Kedar is to get a proper translation of the scripture.

Who is Kedar?

[Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament, H.W.F. Gesenius, page 724]
"Kedar" is obviously a reference to the Arabs as Gesenius states, "The Rabbins call all Arabians universally by this name; whence 'Leshon Qedar' Rabbin. used of the Arabic language."
So now we must look in history and see which man who claimed to have a message of God preached monotheism as espoused by the previous Israelite prophets to the Arabs in the Arabic language, the Leshon Qedar? Did Jesus preach to the Arabs? Obviously not. Then who did? We are left with only one single figure in history who led the desert Arabs to spread across a majority of the known world within a span of 50-70 years.

Spectrism
26th April 2010, 07:03 AM
illumin19;

ISAIAH 42
Verse 1
Verse 10
Verse 11

On a quick google search there seems to be a lot of debate over who this Kedar is to get a proper translation of the scripture.

Who is Kedar?

[Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament, H.W.F. Gesenius, page 724]
"Kedar" is obviously a reference to the Arabs as Gesenius states, "The Rabbins call all Arabians universally by this name; whence 'Leshon Qedar' Rabbin. used of the Arabic language."
So now we must look in history and see which man who claimed to have a message of God preached monotheism as espoused by the previous Israelite prophets to the Arabs in the Arabic language, the Leshon Qedar? Did Jesus preach to the Arabs? Obviously not. Then who did? We are left with only one single figure in history who led the desert Arabs to spread across a majority of the known world within a span of 50-70 years.

I am not sure what your post is supposed to be saying.

To relate Kedar with verse 1 is a gross error. To relate Kedar with the previous verse (10) is fine- the ENDS of the earth. This talks about even those far away heathens.

StackerKen
26th April 2010, 09:59 AM
illumin19;

ISAIAH 42
Verse 1
Verse 10
Verse 11

Spectrism;

Am I to hate him because he is Muslim?

Yes, what Muslims believe could be and is offending to Me.

I choose to forgive.

Hebrews 12:14
New International Version

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Matthew 5:44
Jesus said
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Romans 12:18
King James Bible

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

illumin19
26th April 2010, 11:47 PM

Who is Kedar?

Ohhhh, looks like you're on to something..........

Spectrism
27th April 2010, 05:32 PM
Spectrism;

Am I to hate him because he is Muslim?

Of course not. This is not about hate. Sad of you to even suggest that. It is about truth and the ability to stand firm in truth instead of bowing to every false doctrine.

Yes, what Muslims believe could be and is offending to Me.

I choose to forgive.

They are free to believe what they want and THAT should not be offending to you. What IS offensive is when they distort the truths of the Word of YHWH to claim lies as truth. Such deceptive proscelytizing is what I find offensive.

Hebrews 12:14
New International Version

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

How holy is it to agree with the devil?

Matthew 5:44
Jesus said
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Huh? We are NOT being persecuted! These deceivers are attempting to steal eternal life from those who need the truth.

Romans 12:18
King James Bible

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

You might try reading the words of the prophets. Perhaps you will see that a man need not be soft to live peaceably. And if it takes forfeiting principles, being peaceable is not the correct choice. When a man breaks into your home to kill your children, do you bow and try to be peaceable? One who perverts scripture on a mission is not playing peaceably. He seeks to kill and destroy.

The time is short and Messiah will be back soon and peaceable will not be in His manner for those who have denied Him. My discussions here are not for those who seek to deceive but for those who seek truth and will know that the nature of man is corrupt. That is all of us. Only the Messiah and His words are true forever.

StackerKen
27th April 2010, 06:11 PM
ok spectrism thanks for your concern about me.

and this may or may not have any thing to do with what you posted to me.
But I felt like posting it anyway.. ;)

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

StackerKen
27th April 2010, 06:17 PM
I feel that I can be friendly to illumin19 with out having to worry about losing my salvation.

I have faith that My Lord will keep me. :)

GOD'S WORD® Translation
God can guard you so that you don't fall and so that you can be full of joy as you stand in his glorious presence without fault.

7th trump
27th April 2010, 06:39 PM

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Ken,
I know we are not seeing eye to eye, but the scripture you just posted, has everything with what Spec has posted to you...............EVERYTHING!
This is why I'm the way that I'am. Time is very short Ken.

7th trump
27th April 2010, 06:42 PM
I feel that I can be friendly to illumin19 with out having to worry about losing my salvation.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
God can guard you so that you don't fall and so that you can be full of joy as you stand in his glorious presence without fault.

The Lord will keep you no doubt, but how easily fooled are you into worshipping the devil?
Dont let the Lord be like a thief in the night and catch you worshipping the fake messiah at the last trump.

illumin19
27th April 2010, 07:01 PM
Dead Sea Scrolls and Beyond
Friday, May 21 5:00p to 8:00p
at Azusa Pacific University Darling Library, Azusa, CA

Azusa Pacific University invites you to share in one of the greatest archeological discoveries ever. View the university’s five Dead Sea Scroll fragments, on public display together for the first time. Engage in the ancient past as you journey through an exhibition of rare biblical treasures marking the history of the written word–from a 5,000-year-old cuneiform tablet and the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Wycliffe Bible, a Gutenberg Bible leaf, first-edition King James Bibles, and more.

http://events.dailybulletin.com/azusa-ca/events/show/106140645-treasures-of-the-bible-the-dead-sea-scrolls-and-beyond

I gotta mark this in my calendar. I'll most likely go InshaAllah......see you there??

Spectrism
27th April 2010, 07:39 PM

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Dude- it is not you I am talking about. Others who do not know better will think Illum19 is offering a viable "alternate" salvation. Deadly to those who must choose.

StackerKen
27th April 2010, 09:27 PM

Ken,
I know we are not seeing eye to eye, but the scripture you just posted, has everything with what Spec has posted to you...............EVERYTHING!

You know who is "able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Right 7th?

I will do my best and hope and pray that God will keep me from being deceived.

were good Bro. ;)

StackerKen
27th April 2010, 09:29 PM

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Dude- it is not you I am talking about. Others who do not know better will think Illum19 is offering a viable "alternate" salvation. Deadly to those who must choose.

Right on.
Yes spectrism you are of course correct.
We need to defend our faith.
and defend the truth.

and Spread the good news where ever and when ever we can. :)

illumin19
27th April 2010, 11:21 PM

Boo. :D

The bolded sentence is funny dude, really. This is how I really look in your eyes?
"Here is my 'alternate salvation' I am offering to you people"........ :lol

I cannot do anything without Allah ["God"](subhana wa ta' ala) and neither can you or anyone else for that matter.

7th trump
28th April 2010, 05:13 AM

Ken,

You know who is "able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Right 7th?

I will do my best and hope and pray that God will keep me from being deceived.

were good Bro. ;)

Yes, I'm very aware WHO can destroy the soul by being turned to ashes from within.
Many so called Christians do not understand that God intends to destroy those who do not except Jesus. Every knee will bow at the last trumpet to Jesus. This includes muslims, athiests.......everybody! The trouble makers are not going to be anywhere around in paradise. This entails those who are here promoting false doctrines (as Spec is exposing) are at risk of being destroyed.
Ken, the Millenium, and thank God Hes allowing the Millenium, is a thousand years of Jesus ruling with a rod of iron. This is a time for those who never had a chance to hear Gods Word to learn the truth and then decide who they are going to follow.
Those being ruled with the rod of iron have not yet stepped into an uncorruptable body that cannot feel the sting of death. They have not over came and remain at risk of being destroyed. This doesnt encompass those found guilty by God Himself who have commited out right murder or rape and such offenses in the flesh. The murderer, rapist and such are done and wait the firey pit of hell to be opened to be turned to ashes from within and then blotted from memory. The Millenial thousand year rule is not for those who didnt over come, but for those who never had a chance to hear the truth in the first place. God is fair and just and He will not destroy any of His children until each and everyone of them know the Word and make a decision to either follow or be disobedient.
After the Millenium is over the beast (satan) is released for a short time. satan is being released because God is going to test those who never had a chance tio hear the Word before the thousand year rule (today up until the 7th or last trumpet) to decide if they are going to be disobediant and follow satan or allow themselves to accept Jesus as Lord of lords and King of kings and walk in rightousness.
Once this short time the beast is released is over, the firey pit of hell is opened and satan and those who follow satan are destroyed and blotted from memory.
After that God Himself returns and with the Son to reestablish His thrown in Jerusalem. The firmament is restored and earth is back to its original state. A paradise with no tears, worries or sarrow of any kind.