PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Language Courses

MarketNeutral
24th April 2010, 11:07 AM
http://fsi-language-courses.org/Content.php

This site is dedicated to making these language courses freely available in an electronic format.

Cebu_4_2
24th April 2010, 12:14 PM
Sweet! Now I might be able to understand my wife LOL

Ponce
24th April 2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks, got it in my favs..........by the way, they should add Cuban.....why? when my family came in from Cuba they were talking so fast that many times even I didn't know what they were saying........specially when they get angry......sounds like a machine gun going on full power.

Cebu_4_2
24th April 2010, 01:05 PM
just found MP3 files by looking in the forum of the language I wanted, triple bonus!

cigarlover
24th April 2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks, got it in my favs..........by the way, they should add Cuban.....why? when my family came in from Cuba they were talking so fast that many times even I didn't know what they were saying........specially when they get angry......sounds like a machine gun going on full power.

Yea I noticed that too when I was there. Most of the time I could understand a lot of what was going on around me and noticed when they were comfortable with me around the conversation picked up in tempo. Muy rapido!!! In contrast talk to a girl from Medellin Colombia and its the sweetest Spanish you ever heard.

wildcard
24th April 2010, 01:17 PM
I guess I need to go back to Japanese class. I learned enough to find out they didn't have much to say.

Ponce
24th April 2010, 01:43 PM
Mushi mushi WildCarsan....domo arigato.

Cebu_4_2
24th April 2010, 01:49 PM
komosto...

I need a little help LMAO

Gaillo
24th April 2010, 01:51 PM
Where's KorbinDallas? I hear he speaks two languages - English and Bad English! ;D

wildcard
24th April 2010, 09:39 PM
Mushi mushi WildCarsan....domo arigato.

Bug bug to you too Poncey-kun!

I think you mean "moshi moshi" :P