View Full Version : Global Eugenics - Using Medicine To Kill

Serpo
24th April 2010, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bajDhCj557w

13 parts and number 7 havnt found

Serpo
24th April 2010, 02:51 PM
Heres an example

A FAMILY is in mourning after their toddler unexpectedly died less than 12 hours after receiving a seasonal flu vaccination.

Two-year-old twin Ashley Jade Epapara had been "perfectly fine" before dying at her Upper Mt Gravatt home, on Brisbane's southside, on April 9. Parents David and Nicole are shattered by the mysterious death of their baby girl. "It's dreadful, it's a very hard time,"

http://www.news.com.au/national/flu-shot-fatality-toddler-dies-12-hours-after-having-vaccination/story-e6frfkvr-1225857872979

woodman
24th April 2010, 04:12 PM
I have been looking for an article that was posted on the original GIM conspiracy section. It was recounted by a doctor who was in a large assembly where they were told not to take notes and no recording equip. He stated that the speaker outlined their intent to slowly poison the populace. Anyone remember this?

Serpo
24th April 2010, 05:05 PM
I have been looking for an article that was posted on the original GIM conspiracy section. It was recounted by a doctor who was in a large assembly where they were told not to take notes and no recording equip. He stated that the speaker outlined their intent to slowly poison the populace. Anyone remember this?

No but I would believe it

Book
24th April 2010, 05:11 PM
He stated that the speaker outlined their intent to slowly poison the populace. Anyone remember this?

The perps gotta figure out a way not to kill their own during this poisoning.

woodman
25th April 2010, 04:42 PM
He stated that the speaker outlined their intent to slowly poison the populace. Anyone remember this?

The perps gotta figure out a way not to kill their own during this poisoning.

I really wish I could find the article I refered to. The speaker supposedly maintained that people would be given the choice of eating and drinking healthy but it would take diligence. It sure does. Can't even enjoy a blt, it's so full of nitrates. I love lunch meats too.