PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH BASIC LIFE SKILLS WILL BE REDUCED

Book
26th April 2010, 12:51 PM
http://media.idahostatesman.com/smedia/2010/04/25/23/0426_Local_medicaid.standalone.prod_affiliate.36.J PG

Every day for a couple of hours, Dora Lynn Kignak McClain, 29, left, gets the services of developmental therapist Susie Molsee, center, and sign language interpreter Taylor De Croo. They're working on life skills for McClain - cooking, budgeting, keeping a schedule, volunteer work, learning how to get out into the community. On this day, they're working on a flier for the Idaho Deaf Western Riding Club that McClain will take to schools looking for more participants. "I love doing my volunteer work with horses," says McClain.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/04/26/1167746/medicaid-cuts-hurt-small-businesses.html

Fanta
26th April 2010, 01:47 PM
We should look forward to a lot more.

chad
26th April 2010, 01:55 PM
there was a lady on huffingtonpot the other day was was all pissed off that she had to start repaying her $150,000 student loan again. previously, she was working it off by providing "a eclectic, out of the box, street art program for disadvantaged youth." the program got cancelled, and was horrified that you would actually have to pay back loans with real money instead of goofy, made up shit.

Fanta
26th April 2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah it's a funny thing the sheeple.... yes, you have to pay back the money you borrowed. Interesting concept many don't seem to catch on. :P

Plastic
26th April 2010, 02:52 PM
They are just following the example that the government leadership has shown them...

1970 Silver Art
26th April 2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah it's a funny thing the sheeple.... yes, you have to pay back the money you borrowed. Interesting concept many don't seem to catch on. :P

But.....but......but......I thought that the gov't would take care of that for them. Didn't Obama say something about paying their loans? I guess not. :dunno

Dirty Harry
26th April 2010, 06:31 PM
I'd say by the looks of that photo they have pretty much got the "cooking" skill down pat.

KumbayaMan
26th April 2010, 06:54 PM
I'd say by the looks of that photo they have pretty much got the "cooking" skill down pat.

Um, I think You mean EATING skills Harry..... :lol

1970 Silver Art
26th April 2010, 06:58 PM

Um, I think You mean EATING skills Harry..... :lol

Um, I think you mean PIGGING OUT skills. :ROFL:

Based on the picture of her, it appears to me that she doing very well in the pigging out department. ;D