PDA

View Full Version : Silver - Medical uses

Low Pan
26th April 2010, 03:59 PM
have been reading a lot about the anti-microbial properties of collodial silver lately:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/colloidalsilverstudytexas.html

"This study documents the results of a quality colloidal silver product tested against a wide range of illness-causing pathogens. The study proves that colloidal silver is effective as an antibacterial agent against Staph, Candidas, Salmonella and Psuedomonas in laboratory studies ( in-vitro )."

"A Silver polymer which releases silver ions ( Ag+ ) was found to be effective against the SARS virus:
“ We tested the compound against a four-hour, eight- hour, and 24-hour exposure period and found no surviving SARS virus upon 24 hours of exposure to the polymer...” - Zhang Panhe, professor at the Chinese Academy of Military Medical Sciences

"The University of North Texas, under the supervision of Mark A. Farinha, Ph.D, conducted in-vitro time kill studies to test the effectiveness of SilverKare Colloidal Silver at 15 PPM and 30 PPM.

Dr. Farinha's laboratory testing confirmed the direct antimicrobal effect of silver against Staph, Candida and Psuedomonas. Read the details: Silver effective against pathogenic organisms, and explore how silver can, via direct contact, reduce bacterial population counts from over ten million copies to undetectable in under four minutes. "

TheNocturnalEgyptian
30th April 2010, 04:35 PM
Friend's cousin has surgury scheduled june 7th to remove plantar warts from her feet.

I told her instead of getting part of her foot cut off, why not try my home-made Colloidal Silver.

She's two weeks into my treatment, and her warts are shrinking. I told her to take pictures.

We're well ahead of schedule to have her avoid surgury altogether.

Low Pan
2nd May 2010, 04:00 PM
that's awesome Noc, keep me posted on how it turns out ^-^

TheNocturnalEgyptian
12th May 2010, 06:20 PM
Warts are now going away, made a triple strength batch of CS for her to finish off the badness.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
20th May 2010, 06:56 PM
Surgury approaching even faster, made another even stronger dose of Colloidal Silver, and this time, added a small amount of DMSO to the batch. She is still applying directly to the feet. Warts are disappearing rapidly. However, she is having major detox symptoms up and down her legs. Also a wart appeared on her finger. As the "ship" sinks, so to speak, the warts are freaking out and trying to find new lodging.

Her doctor has no idea how she is recovering; claims there is no medicine that will do this.

She's probably going to "postpone" surgury, giving the CS even more time to work. She'll probably never need surgury at this rate.

It was the worst case of warts I had ever seen, at the outset. Her feet are looking kinda normal now.

The Great Ag
27th May 2010, 05:10 AM
Colloidial silver is amazing stuff! I had not thought about using it on warts, though. What PPM concentration are you using?

For internal consumption I do 20PPM, for external use, I use somewhere around 32-40PPM. I have a spray bottle that I use to clean surfaces.

CS works and I encourage everyone, like NOC, to use it. Just last week it kept me from getting strep. My little girl got it and was put on anti-biotics (she does not like the taste of it) and three days later my Wife gets it. As soon as my little girl got it, I began to take it as a preventative three times a day. My Wife did not. They both got strep and I did not, although, I had to be infected. Never got strep.

Thanks for the reports, NOC.

The Great Ag

stevemic
13th April 2011, 04:06 AM
Silver has long and illustrious history of medical use. It is protective and helps in killing some kind of bacteria.