PDA

View Full Version : Abrams: U.S. must address Iran’s threat to Israel

Ponce
28th April 2010, 10:38 AM
Abrams: U.S. must address Iran’s threat to Israel
April 28, 2010

(JTA) -- A former Bush administration official said he hopes the United States will address the Iranian president's threat to “wipe Israel off the map.”

“Israelis are living under the threat of annihilation every day," ::) Elliot Abrams, the Bush administration's National Security Council senior director for Near East and North African Affairs, said April 25 at the Baltimore Zionist District’s "U.S.-Israel Relations In A New Era" symposium, the Baltimore Jewish Times reported. "If the world does not act, I believe Israel will act, and I hope the U.S. will.”

“We keep saying it’s unacceptable for Iran to have a bomb, but we don’t mean it. We mean it’s terrible, we don’t want it. But when Israel says it’s unacceptable, they mean it.”

Steve Rosen, director of the Middle East Forum’s Washington Project and a former top staffer at the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee, agreed with Abrams' assessment

“The majority of Americans support force on Iran, yet there’s a taboo against saying we must force them now,” Rosen said at the seminar. “The U.S. would be more efficient than Israel at suppressing Iran. We have to have the ability to stare directly into the light bulb.”
===============================================
And how many more of ours must die for them ???

Nordmann
28th April 2010, 10:49 AM
The jewish race suffers from neurosis due to compromised frontal lobes, the problem is of a biological nature, they will never be pleased, they will find new enemies and reasons to be paranoid.

It's all in their nature.

Ponce
28th April 2010, 11:07 AM
They are what they are and cannot help being what they are no more than a mosquito can for what it is ........so.......do you get mad when a mosquito bites you?not me........I simple squash it and keep on walking.

Phenix Pawn
29th April 2010, 03:53 PM
We make great pets too! And the cow said, Bahhh!.

Always follow the boo-hoo'in, there you find a jew-in?

"Are you a He-Brew? Like cattle? Try a new Patriot Brown Bonnie Special. USA product. Organic. Kosher. BROWN. Just like YOU." exclaimed Mr. Fish.

"Brown Bonnie is available in Regular and Extra Straw (for fiber)."

"And introducing our NEW BenDecko Brown Bonnie! Made available for a short time only in select Arizona patriot owned establishments. Bring La-RA-SA and your cousin Chewie! Tastes just like mexicant brown rice. Mmmm...good. Just what we ordered for south of the border."

Yes, another fine product from the Patriot Play Book (PPB pg 402)

when G.O.D. gives ya lemons, expect a HUGE Lemonade and Sugar TAX.