PDA

View Full Version : War on the middle class

wildcard
28th April 2010, 02:32 PM
Just look at which side TPTB support in the AZ immigration case. They support the immigrants. They are screaming bloody murder that the people of AZ should decide for themselves. HOW DARE THEY THINK THEY CAN GOVERN THEMSELVES. You remove the illegals and you lower crime, you raise the standard of life, you raise wages, you are able to focus on other problems such as zionism and the banksters and what the criminals in D.C. are up to. Wake up and smell the coffee.

If you're afraid of the police state and national ID then arm yourselves and refuse to be a victim.

wildcard
28th April 2010, 02:38 PM
TPTB have to get rid of the middle class in America. They are the only ones with the means to start businesses and live without handouts from the government. They can live without the government. And big nanny TPTB won't have that. You must rely on the state for all your needs.

Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects will always and in every possible condition of things have need of his government. -- Niccolo Machiavelli

Poor peasants can't resist. They can't afford the arms and equipment necessary to resist.

philo beddoe
28th April 2010, 02:38 PM
Obama, ROve and Napolitano nall saying the same thing? Boy does that smell, they all come from the same cut of the commie cake. This law really puts the kabosh on big brother and may lead to secession by AZ. I can only hope Obama plays his hand and sends the national guard in to the governors office.

wildcard
28th April 2010, 02:41 PM
They'll have to bring democracy to AZ. Any oil under AZ?

Book
28th April 2010, 02:42 PM
This law really puts the kabosh on big brother and may lead to secession by AZ.

Republican Bush and Democrat Obama BOTH refuse to simply secure our border as a matter of intentional administrative non-action.

Arizona finally woke up to the reality that they must do it themselves or be annexed by Mexico. That simple.

:o

randymatt
28th April 2010, 02:45 PM
Does this statment make ANY sense?...

White House considers a legal challenge, and some political leaders call for an economic boycott to protest the law that makes it a crime to be in Arizona illegally.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/US-border-notice.jpg/800px-US-border-notice.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0428-arizona-boycott-20100428,0,3848260.story

chad
28th April 2010, 02:46 PM
the middle class will destroy themselves. the middle class got obama elected.

wildcard
28th April 2010, 02:47 PM
Well, if you don't believe diebold had anything to do with it.

Nomen luni
28th April 2010, 02:59 PM
Indefinitely increase taxes and indefinitely increase handouts for those who do not work. That's how to get rid of the middle class, and that's exactly what's being done.

wildcard
28th April 2010, 03:02 PM
Where is that study that showed illegals were costing $400 billion a year. That's quite a price tag.

http://politicallyincorrectfacts.com/Illegal%20Immigration/Main%20and%20Pictures/Costs_Main.htm

*and this doesn't touch the cost of losing someone you love to an illegal drunk driver or murderer.

Neuro
28th April 2010, 03:11 PM
Well, if you don't believe diebold had anything to do with it.

This time around, NO! Apart from in the early stages to get any real candidate in the race....

wildcard
28th April 2010, 03:13 PM
Electronic manipulation put and kept dumb shits like McCain and Palin on the stage. They could easily push Obongo into the driver's seat.

Cebu_4_2
28th April 2010, 05:02 PM
Perhaps this is some sort of a test to see what independent states will do in that situation. The Army is supposed to secure the boarder where are they? Oh yeah, in some other country fighting in an uninstigated war. The Minutemen and Militia is 2nd in line but I don't read of them at the boarder either. This all stinks badly.

Republican Bush and Democrat Obama BOTH refuse to simply secure our border as a matter of intentional administrative non-action.

Arizona finally woke up to the reality that they must do it themselves or be annexed by Mexico. That simple.
:o

wildcard
28th April 2010, 05:19 PM
I thought the minuteman group had disbanded suddenly and mysteriously.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Border-Guarding-Minutemen-Disband/2010/03/30/id/354201

Ponce
28th April 2010, 07:15 PM
You have two kinds of "middle classes" the one that worked hard for what they have and own no debts........and the ones that only "rented" their way into being a middle class by being deep in debt and now have no more money to pay for the rent.

I have all that I want and yet ......... I don't consider myself to be a middle class because to me being a middle class means contributing something to society, and that's something that I don't do.

Cebu_4_2
28th April 2010, 07:49 PM
Well this is NOT good. What the hell is TPTB plan with all this crap?

I thought the minuteman group had disbanded suddenly and mysteriously.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Border-Guarding-Minutemen-Disband/2010/03/30/id/354201

wildcard
28th April 2010, 08:14 PM
Infighting. Unfortunately, there is no way around it. We can't educate fast enough to avoid it.

*think of your own journey to the truth, think of where you are on that road and how much further there is to go. Now think of the average Joe out there who is lost in the woods and hasn't even heard of the road to truth and could care less where it is. It takes 2 or 3 years (minimum) to deprogram the brainwashing and then start to seek and accept reality.

Saul Mine
28th April 2010, 09:42 PM
I doubt if Arizona will do anything about banksters any time soon. Phoenix got big by changing the banking laws to allow big banking. Changing them back would freeze about half of the state's economy as the easy money is cut off. Roughly half the population would abandon the state.