PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! I'm Shocked!.......... Not Really. Saw This Coming From Miles Away!

Hellsbane
30th April 2010, 07:49 AM
Obama! Obama! Obama! Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can! No Surprise here folks. A blind man coulda seen this coming from hundreds of miles away.

http://www.foxnews.com//politics/2010/04/30/axelrod-new-drilling-answers-accident/

WASHINGTON -- President Obama has suspended all plans for new offshore oil drilling until authorities learn what caused the explosion of the rig Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico.

The White House made the announcement Friday, the morning after oil started washing up on the Mississippi shoreline.

"No additional drilling has been authorized and none will until we find out what happened here and whether there was something unique and preventable here," White House adviser David Axelrod said on ABC's "Good Morning America" show. "No domestic drilling in new areas is going to go forward until there is a adequate review of what's happened here and of what is being proposed elsewhere."

FreeEnergy
30th April 2010, 07:50 AM
They ARE here to destroy usa. man, they are serious.

keehah
30th April 2010, 07:51 AM
As easy way to seem to be doing something as several states may soon become disaster areas, possibly due to lax standards and that Obama administration just gave the OK for expansion last month.

Hellsbane
30th April 2010, 07:54 AM
As easy way to seem to be doing something as several states may soon become disaster areas, possibly due to lax standards and that Obama administration just gave the OK for expansion last month.

On the more reasonable side, stuff happens. You don't stop industry every time a disastor occurs.............. unless you are the fed gov.......... and it suits your political agenda.

Spectrism
30th April 2010, 08:07 AM
I would really suspect funny business if after they pull the plug on off-shore drilling, the rig in the Gulf is magically fixed and the valve is closed, praise Obamarama.

keehah
30th April 2010, 08:14 AM
You don't stop industry every time a disastor occurs..............

I can agree with that, but the agenda was expand it.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2010/04/should-oil-spill-end-obamas-offshore-drilling-plan/1

zusn
30th April 2010, 08:39 AM
On the more reasonable side, stuff happens. You don't stop industry every time a disastor occurs.............. unless you are the fed gov.......... and it suits your political agenda.
Just imagine where the mining industry would be if this is how it was treated. I can understand wanting to know the cause, but offshore drilling is nothing new and an accident is no reason to stop it. Lame excuse for pushing the agenda forward.

gunDriller
30th April 2010, 08:50 AM
i think the 20 billion barrels of reserves that the US has offshore, and also the reserves in ANWR, are being left in the ground so that at some point in the future the US military can use that oil.

in other words, it's a "secret stash" for the US military and the Chosen People.

they tend to be first in line for these things.