PDA

View Full Version : Don't Vaccinate Your Children

optionT
30th April 2010, 10:14 AM
"Parents who refuse vaccinations reported less asthma and allergies in their unvaccinated children. Although this relationship was independent of measured confounders, it could be due to differences in other unmeasured lifestyle factors or systematic bias. Further research is needed to verify these results and investigate which exposures are driving the associations between vaccination refusal and allergic disease. The known benefits of vaccination currently outweigh the unproved risk of allergic disease."

http://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749%2805%2900026-6/abstract

Serpo
30th April 2010, 11:55 AM
Thats because they have strong immune systems

sunshine05
30th April 2010, 12:11 PM
I think there are a lot of negative things about vaccines that we don't even know about yet.

beefsteak
30th April 2010, 12:14 PM
You mean like the part where nano-particles incorporated into the vaccines are used for tracking?

I happen to believe this to be current reality. The nano-world is truly an amazing study.

sunshine05
30th April 2010, 12:26 PM
You mean like the part where nano-particles incorporated into the vaccines are used for tracking?

I happen to believe this to be current reality. The nano-world is truly an amazing study.

Yes. I think they could be doing population control as well, interfering with future fertility by putting foreign proteins in them.

Neuro
30th April 2010, 12:34 PM
A study in England 10 years ago found that non-vaccinated children had 1/10th of asthma, allergic disease and eczema, but the author did a lot of statistical truth twisting and came to the conclusion, that the only reason why non-vaccinated children had less asthma was because they didn't go to medical doctors as often as vaccinated children... :oo-->

Diseases such as asthma, allergies, autism and other neurological disorders were very rare before the advent of mass vaccination, today they are common, and the diseases that these vaccines are supposed to protect against were virtually harmless at the time of the introduction of the vaccines... Children were dying of measles smallpox or tuberculosis because they were malnourished and there were no functioning plumbing system nor central heating in the 19th century...

Twisted Titan
30th April 2010, 01:27 PM
Children were dying of measles smallpox or tuberculosis because they were malnourished and there were no functioning plumbing system nor central heating in the 19th century...

BINGO!!!!

The body can always take care of itself as long as it operating in a decent enviroment.

What do they recommend when you have cold or fever??

Fluids and alot of bed rest

T

uranian
30th April 2010, 01:29 PM
a picture says a 1000 words:

http://www.lifelinetonac.com/images/498_Death_Rates_Australia_-_Vaccine_Intros_marked.JPG

Neuro
30th April 2010, 01:34 PM
That is exactly what I am talking about Twisted and Uranian...

Thanks for clarifying and illustrating!

greenbear
30th April 2010, 01:36 PM
To me it's a no-brainer. They are evil and I don't trust them. So even if I had read no information about the dangers of vaccines, I would avoid them like the plague just like I avoid allopathic physicians.

Neuro
30th April 2010, 02:02 PM
Plumbers had a greater impact on increase in life expectancy than allopathic medicine... Just watch the charts above!