PDA

View Full Version : The Pain Body

steel_ag
1st May 2010, 02:46 PM
Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FOa8gldr13YJ:goldismoney.info/forums/archive/index.php/t-184081-p-204.html+factfinder+pain+body&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"All we have is this very moment, so get it right. Love yourself, your friends and family with everything you have got in the moment. Pick the stock make the right move in the moment. Forget about tomorrow and especially the illuminutty media news networks. I am not asking you to be stupid insensitive or uninformed. But I think There Message Is The Medium, A phrase coined by one Marshall McLuhan. The Pain Body can only feed on negative energy, turn it off. They programe society threw the media, at the deepest level of your subconscious, and we know that your subconscious knows no time. Something horrific that you experience even by watching it on tv or reading about it in a news paper stays with you. The media the movies the news papers are all programmed for the most part by "The Pain Body" Cause it sells. Who goes to see a movie that makes you feel bad? The Pain Body, Pain Bodies line up for those movies and they win the academy awards. And your brain does not know that the experience you just saw did not really happen to you. It's as if you are affected or infected by the message and this is how the pain body takes you over. If you were actually tramatized in real life that will form an even more powerfull neuronet. So just the thought of the trauma, will cause it's timeless affect to take place in your subconcious. Just the thought of it affects your body and your mind to react as if it really occured to you right in the moment you think of it, thought's are energy. The Human Being Is The Only Animal That Thinks About The Future. Live in the moment, it's all you got. Your Friend FACT"

Cebu_4_2
1st May 2010, 03:10 PM
sounded interesting until I saw this part:

"They programe society threw the media"

Just sayin.

Book
1st May 2010, 04:20 PM
sounded interesting until I saw this part:

"They programe society threw the media"

Just sayin.

http://jarcool.com/portal/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/3/3_get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Killed it for me to. That very sentence...lol.

:D