PDA

View Full Version : Today I`ve bumped into Jerrold Nadler

Occamsrazor
2nd May 2010, 09:28 PM
Was waiting for a friend at 105st and Broadway and all of a sudden I see Nadler dressed in a dark striped suit accompanied by another Jew about 35 yr, also in a striped light-colored suit. They were walking towards Riverside Drive, no bodyguards.

http://nadler.house.gov/

I don`t know whether bumping into such a sleazeball is worth mentioning. I`m sure that except for some Columbia University political science majors nobody would recognize the guy.

EE_
2nd May 2010, 09:32 PM
I bet you had some bad thoughts and felt dirty just for looking at this scum.

Ponce
2nd May 2010, 09:34 PM
One of this days with body guards will you see them walking.........looking over their shoulders with big wide eyes.......scared of everything and everyone, even of their own shadows.......for soft targets they shall become.

Book
2nd May 2010, 09:36 PM
http://gov.idaho.gov/photogallery/2007/jul2007/picture_jul07.html

Governor walks around without any security. See him and former governors in the library and post office and in coffee shops frequently. No big deal here.

:)

Occamsrazor
2nd May 2010, 09:48 PM
I wanted to chat him up about 911 but changed my mind.

Cebu_4_2
2nd May 2010, 10:08 PM
only 12,300 a year for a family plan! Shit sign me up!

Maybe I can pay it with some defaulted credit cards.

Libertarian_Guard
2nd May 2010, 10:16 PM
I saw Nadler at Washington Regan airport back over 10 years ago. I could not believe how short and how fat he was. He was almost as tall as he was fat. He could have rolled himself along easier than he walked.

Occamsrazor
2nd May 2010, 10:22 PM
I saw Nadler at Washington Regan airport back over 10 years ago. I could not believe how short and how fat he was. He was almost as tall as he was fat. He could have rolled himself along easier than he walked.

They way he is built is unlike anyone else, he is as wide as he is tall, he is not that short ,it`s that he is extremely wide.

I had a crazy thought of actually trying to say a few choice words to him but i had a collection of great custom knives in my bag at the time including a few of my own make so the next time you would chat about Stalinism would be around 2027 or so...