PDA

View Full Version : Doctrine Believers will not drive me crazy

singular_me
3rd May 2010, 07:13 PM
if my postings are too much antagoosnistic for you , please stay way from my threads... I very rarely reply to yours, so please do the same.

I noticed that there are many GIMers sharing my opinions. and thats enough for me to continue posting, even though the latter are not very active on the board.

:rocket_hor :gwing

RJB
3rd May 2010, 07:55 PM
I usually give you that respect, but if you are serious in you're request, I would suggest you tone down the titles of your threads. Most of your titles are direct challenges to people's beliefs ie. "tough one for religions." "Lucifer bearer of light." I know you are trying to attract attention, but if I were you I would title them to attract the attention that you want.

If Bible Believers posted threads titled "Bible proves New agers are wrong," how do you think that you'd respond? Be honest. You may deny that that is your intention, but that is the perception. If you don't want certain people posting, don't throw down the challenge.

StackerKen
3rd May 2010, 07:59 PM
Goldie...I think some of us respond cause we care about you and want you to know what we have come to know....But I'll quit now that I see that it bothers you.

singular_me
3rd May 2010, 08:13 PM
I usually give you that respect, but if you are serious in you're request, I would suggest you tone down the titles of your threads. Most of your titles are direct challenges to people's beliefs ie. "tough one for religions." "Lucifer bearer of light." I know you are trying to attract attention, but if I were you I would title them to attract the attention that you want.

If Bible Believers posted threads titled "Bible proves New agers are wrong," how do you think that you'd respond? Be honest. You may deny that that is your intention, but that is the perception. If you don't want certain people posting, don't throw down the challenge.

point taken, I just addressed that, changed the headline. But in you were in my shoes, you would be shaking your head in disvelief every now and then when reading some christian headlines and going through postings too. What I mean here is that I refrain from posting as a sign of respect for people's faith by avoding my direct involvement. So why can't others do the same?

As for "The Lucifer - light bearer" thread is a phrase that I literally copied/pasted from wikipedia... so the phrasing was out there from a mainstream source to start with... moreover, I didnt invent Latin. So why it is so difficult to accept the translation of an ancient tongue?

I see the headline titled: Will Islam take over the World? as instigating fears... and which I have been advocating against in so many occasions and in length. If many are into so much the end of days, it is going to happen. Nevermind, I will be in my remote place looking at the specacle with sadeness in my heart.

singular_me
3rd May 2010, 08:14 PM
Goldie...I think some of us respond cause we care about you and want you to know what we have come to know....But I'll quit now that I see that it bothers you.

I send you big hugs!! :sun:

singular_me
3rd May 2010, 09:04 PM
"Bible proves New agers are wrong,"

I really wouldnt mind and still wouldnt post in such a thread either...

absolutsm has no place in the concept of the absolute truth... well this just gave me the idea for another thread.

illumin19
3rd May 2010, 10:07 PM
Hi "Goldie", I gotta call you that at least once, sorry ;)

I actually like more postings in this section from all kinds of people and sources as it is refreshing and allows me to see all types of view points.

I'm at peace where I'm at, Alhamdullilah (praise God). I like engaging in conversations that build on faith/philosophy/knowledge. I have to include faith because, one cannot possibly grasp every answer to questions we have. Also accepting the ones we're presented with is faith in of itself at times. :)

7th trump
4th May 2010, 04:49 AM
IS Goldie gold duck or goldie from the old gim?

singular_me
4th May 2010, 04:55 AM
illumin19, thanks for showing up....

I assume that you are a muslim, correct?

I am also glad to read about your open mindness. On the old GIM, I do reckon that I was conatantly interferring with the christian threads, then when seeing the poor results, realized that it was self-defeating as I was further investigating and finding out my own path. So I just gave up and started my own threads.

Many times, I have stated that my belief system was rather that of a Buddhist considering ancient sciences - especially those linked to physics - and trying to find similarities in all doctrimes Going back to the roots improves my understanding about the current religious conflicts. But for some reason, this approach gets one labelled as a new-ager. It gets even worse when you post materials delving in the investigation of consciousness or pointing to the Sumerian Tablets as a framework for other mesopotamian religions. The historical apects of faiths are too unwelcome, obviously.

All this to say that I consider myself very open as long as I dont hear that I am a "satan worshiper" because I wont follow a textbook 101&. Radicalism has no room in my lexicon, prevents from seeking further and helps promote the :"divide and conquer" mantra praised by the ruling elites

Seriously, I cannot wat to see some doctrine believers doing an attempt to discontruct what they call mumbo-jumbo, While I would not intervene in a such a thread, I would probably learn something that I was unaware of.

As much as I value Buddha's insight, I am fully aware of the myths surrounding hs life.. but this doesnt discredit the overall message... In every faith you will find almost the same old myths because those tales and their imagery help convey better what it is impossible to explain to elementary school students. So why most people do seem to have a problem to go beyond that? Thats a mystery to me...

Have a good day

singular_me
4th May 2010, 05:21 AM
IS Goldie gold duck or goldie from the old gim?

I am aka goldissima... and never hid it from anyone since day 1... maybe did you missed the several postings of mine in which I stated my previous incarnation.

Goldissima died from a heart attack when seeing her 7,000 postings being deleted overnight.

Saul Mine
4th May 2010, 08:54 PM
In every faith you will find almost the same old myths because those tales and their imagery help convey better what it is impossible to explain to elementary school students. So why most people do seem to have a problem to go beyond that? Thats a mystery to me...

Have you considered the basis of your beliefs? This remark makes it clear that you basically believe religion is a sham cooked up by people who would control the masses. That may not be exactly right in your case, but it's a very common assumption these days, widely applied to discussions of any religion. That is an astounding assumption, that everybody in all of history was either a fool or a fraud. It is even more astounding that anyone would assume such a thing when the old myths are so consistent in their details. That clearly implies that everybody everywhere saw something, and they all saw the same thing. Dragon myths abound from Europe to China, every society that has a mountain says that a mountain used to hold up heaven, other societies say that a ladder joined Earth to heaven, totem poles in Alaska resemble gods in Egypt, the great flood was recorded in over 500 languages, and so forth. It is impossible to account for such consistency if you assume that religions were made up by somebody.

Have you studied any religions other than the one you happen to like? A few thousand years ago everybody worshiped Saturn. You might wonder why they would worship a planet that is so hard to see even if you know where to look. And those people did not worship an imaginary man with the same name as the planet, they worshiped the planet. If we assume they were not fools, we have to acknowledge that the sky above Earth looked very different in those days; among other things, Saturn sat in a dominant position.

If this concept catches your interest, you can learn more HERE (http://saturniancosmology.org/). When you have finished that book then we can talk about the bible and how it relates.

singular_me
5th May 2010, 06:59 AM
Have you considered the basis of your beliefs? This remark makes it clear that you basically believe religion is a sham cooked up by people who would control the masses. ......... That is an astounding assumption, that everybody in all of history was either a fool or a fraud. It is even more astounding

indeed... religions as they are not taught, using fears and coercion (roots of all deceptions), is a major issue... keep in mind that the Bible took 400 years to be written and the elites back then were no better than those in power today.

Many Christians would accept the idea that Vatican is corrupt to the core... but then agree that Constantine and his successors were absolutely sinless. Doesnt make any sense to me.

Whether Christ has existed or not is irrelevant: His overall message of Love is the Absolute Truth. Fear and coercion were thrown into the mix to instill **divide and conquer**. The more people are conflicted, fragmented, all the better for the elites. We see the same tactics throughout history and in every field... it has done wonders. Being oblivious to this is knida naive.

In fact fear and coercion are used to replace any daunting question people may have... to prevent them from doing they own research. Any question mark is then regarded as a danger or a threat. Elementary psych 101. Have you ever watched The Century of The Self, which portrays consciousness as the cradle of all evil and explains why it must be controlled.

More over, we have to look at the hows and whys masses have not been able to prevent wars and even condoned them for the sake of their religious belifes to see through the fog, and understand how easy it is to manipulate them. Violence and low self esteem are caused by fallacies, regardless of what/who is behind such behaviors and feelings.

Have you studied any religions other than the one you happen to like?

actually, I am interested in any topic that attempts to describe the Shape of the Universe using maths and the study oif polarities principles because ALL religions contain heavy mathematical meanings. Bible followers are fond to cite verses from the Genesis yet when you point to its very Kaballistic Nature, they immediately see the devil showing his head....

The anti New Age and One World Religion are agendas designed to perpetuate "divide and conquer". The biggest fear of the elites is precisely the loss of their control over the masses. There is nothing wrong with looking for answers by/for yourself. The Christ Consciousness is Universal and cannot be destroyed by whatever info we might come across., because it is The Truth. All that is IS Love

Indeed how does it come that some ancient religions, more than 6,000 years ago, had already understood "sacred genoetry" and the "divine nature of the alphabet - sound waves and frequencies", all of which is confirmed by (quantum) physics today... why did it take so long to get back to the roots? The answer is simple: obfuscation by the powers that be throughout the ages.

Masses have always had a strong aversion to mathematics when it is about attempting to explain the almost unexplainable: The Greater Reality... they dont want to know, replacing a question mark with God is a lot simpler. So they can continue their daily routine and focus on their textbooks even better every now and then. Sure, The Unknown is scary by nature...

A major sciences-religion war is on the horizon, thats for sure.

cortez
5th May 2010, 07:11 AM
i like your posts and i am like minded, thanks |--0--|

singular_me
5th May 2010, 07:50 AM
thanks Cortez... have a great day!

edit: it has been a fruitful year of investigation for me... bingo: Unifying dualities principles have not been created to sustain polarities but teach selflessness - letting it go - by just embracing them. Polarities end up voiding each other at the core of the vortex. So the battle starts within our selves, have compassion and love. Balance and harmony cannot be found in extreme opposites. Polarizartion of thoughts and feelings has to stop for the sake of Mankind, our very survival. .

I am far from having let go yet... but understanding is a very important first step. The whole universe is ruled by magnetism... and so is consciousness.