PDA

View Full Version : Help Pay Off The National Debt

IHS
4th May 2010, 03:41 PM
Can you believe this? ::)

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?nc=1271991815942&agencyFormId=23779454

1970 Silver Art
4th May 2010, 05:23 PM
The gov't want us to "help" pay off the national debt but I think that the U.S. citizens are tapped out for the time being and it appears that they will be tapped out for a while longer. They have enough to worry about as it is. Even if everybody helped to pay off the national debt then so what? The gov't will just run it up again since it is not able to live "within its means". It will not matter in the end because the dollar is going to completely collapse anyway.

My advice: DO NOT help pay off the national debt.

Saul Mine
4th May 2010, 07:51 PM
It's not my debt.

bonaparte
4th May 2010, 07:52 PM
We should all contribute 1 cent a day by credit card. I have to believe it cost the government more than one cent to process the credit card.

Phenix Pawn
4th May 2010, 08:10 PM
Renders to an offshore account?

Swiss? maybe

Tax Free? fo sure

livin in the us of a

TPTB
4th May 2010, 09:16 PM
Hey, what do you think might happen if I completely filled out the form for say 5 trillion dollars, put it on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy?

1970 Silver Art
4th May 2010, 09:24 PM
Hey, what do you think might happen if I completely filled out the form for say 5 trillion dollars, put it on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy?

Hmmmm......I could be wrong on this but what might happen would be that the authorities will probably put you in a prison cell with big bubba after they charge you with fraud or whatever charge they can think of. Of course the gov't is printing $'s and destroying the purchasing power of the $ but that does not count as a crime when they are doing it.

BoatingAccident
4th May 2010, 09:43 PM
Can you believe this? ::)

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?nc=1271991815942&agencyFormId=23779454

Wow, I can't believe they had the nerve...to call the site www.pay.gov.

This is getting crazier by the day. Say, I donate $100, where the f*ck does it actually go?

It's not going towards the national debt. I bet it goes straight to the big bankers.

These folks are brazzen, that's for sure.

Apparition
4th May 2010, 09:43 PM
Why don't those bureaucratic fat cats donate some of their own money?

If they love that government so much they ought sacrifice their earnings for it, right?

In addition, I wonder how many of the lefties will be contributing...