PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - controlled opposition

FreeEnergy
4th May 2010, 08:35 PM
We've already heard Rand Paul pledging to Israel. So let's put an end to this dead horse as well.

"The leading place will be held by organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests and consequently their influence will be comparatively small.

"The second place will be held by semi-official organs whose aim it will be to attract the indifferent and lukewarm.

"In the third category we shall place organs of apparent opposition. At least one will be extremely antagonistic. Our true opponents will mistake this seeming opposition as belonging to their own group and will thus show us their cards.

quote above from Three Degrees of Jewish Journalism mentioned in protocols.

There is nothing that the International Jew fears so much as the truth, or any hint of the truth about himself or his plans. And, after all, the rock of refuge and defense, the foundation of endurance for Jew or Gentile must be the Truth.

Henry Ford

As long as you know that there's NOT A SINGLE CANDIDATE in that gubbermint of yours that is elected by you or works for you, we can start a cleansing process.

hoarder
4th May 2010, 08:53 PM
"In the third category we shall place organs of apparent opposition. At least one will be extremely antagonistic. Our true opponents will mistake this seeming opposition as belonging to their own group and will thus show us their cards.

This is true to life.

I think it's probable that Ron Paul is controlled opposition, but realize it's possible that he isn't. This falls into the category of things that can't be proven or disproven.

The reason I rag on Ron Paul so much is because there are so many here who just want to believe and want to hope.
Controlled opposition is a fact of life. Those who hope blindly, demonstrate that they don't acknowledge this fact of life.

When I had more optimism about RP I would tell people "I like what he says, but since he is a politician I realize it may just be an act".

It all comes back to certainty, possibility and probability. Very little is certain, nearly anything is possible, so we have to speculate on what is probable.
Being certain is a sign of ignorance. IMO.