PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful pictures of Iran

wildcard
5th May 2010, 11:19 AM
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/73022/

TONS OF PICS, SLOW TO LOAD (but worth it)

Ponce
5th May 2010, 11:33 AM
I seen many pictures of Iran.......they had cities while Americans were still on trees..........we must destroy them for those that ,"as the legend goes", were slaves to the Egyptians.

old steel
5th May 2010, 12:04 PM
Truly is an amazing country with a history going back thousands of years into the Persian empire.

Thx for the pictures.

I am me, I am free
5th May 2010, 12:14 PM
Truly is an amazing country with a history going back thousands of years into the Persian empire.

Thx for the pictures.

Yes, but that culture MUST(!) be destroyed so that the parasites of the world can survive and thrive.

What? You have something against parasites??? Are you anti-parasitic???

InsurgentWolf
5th May 2010, 12:16 PM
Beautiful. Seems to be such a strong culture.

NOOB
5th May 2010, 12:19 PM
very nice pictures

Quantum
5th May 2010, 12:24 PM
"Iran" means "land of the Aryans." Not all Persians today are Aryan, but many are. That's a big part of the Satanic hatred for Iran.

wildcard
5th May 2010, 12:27 PM
There is a pic on the front page of a blue eyed, brownish-blond haired child.

Ares
5th May 2010, 12:49 PM
I seen many pictures of Iran.......they had cities while Americans were still on trees..........we must destroy them for those that ,"as the legend goes", were slaves to the Egyptians.

King Leonidas does not agree!!

hoarder
5th May 2010, 01:03 PM
"Iran" means "land of the Aryans." Not all Persians today are Aryan, but many are. That's a big part of the Satanic hatred for Iran.
I have heard this theory before. The architecture certainly appears to have an Anglo-Saxon design. Many of the Semites are just barely distinguishable from Europeans. I think it's probable that their ancestry is at least 80% European from long ago.

We should save these beautiful pictures for later. They can be saved as "before" in our "before and after" pic portfolio to be displayed after we blow them to smithereens.

old steel
5th May 2010, 02:11 PM

Thx for the pictures.

Yes, but that culture MUST(!) be destroyed so that the parasites of the world can survive and thrive.

What? You have something against parasites??? Are you anti-parasitic???

Hahahah good one H

Hatha Sunahara
5th May 2010, 02:25 PM
The reason our CFR wants to destroy them is because they refuse to kowtow to the American Empire, and they have a lot of oil and natural gas. That is too much power that is not under subjugation. That's the same reason Israel wants to destroy them--because they are a competing middle east power center.

It is a beautiful country, although much of it is desert.

Hatha

StackerKen
5th May 2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks Wildacard

I had just assumed that Iran was mostly desert.

I had no idea they had such green places there.

k-os
5th May 2010, 02:32 PM
What beautiful photos. And to think, I've been told by the media that Iran is a s-hole desert with nothing of value. What beautiful mountains and rivers, and the architecture is sublime. I hope that at some point in my lifetime I can travel to places like Iran which are now considered "too dangerous" to travel.

mamboni
5th May 2010, 02:49 PM
This is a beautiful photo of a young girl. Notice the blue eyes, fair complexion and sharp features. The Iranians are aryans, of indoeuropean stock. This young girl could easily pass for German or English.

beeks
5th May 2010, 02:50 PM
Some more :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLX9ChtWBGo

Gknowmx
5th May 2010, 03:01 PM
Great thread! beautiful pics.

Gknowmx
5th May 2010, 03:04 PM
What beautiful photos. And to think, I've been told by the media that Iran is a s-hole desert with nothing of value. What beautiful mountains and rivers, and the architecture is sublime. I hope that at some point in my lifetime I can travel to places like Iran which are now considered "too dangerous" to travel.

Yes, "American" hikers apparently get special "accomodations" ;D

What a shame that politics gets in the way.

Book
5th May 2010, 03:13 PM

Thx for the pictures.

Contrast all this with the simple fact that the malignant jewish tumor "state" now growing upon Palestine calling itself "Israel" was established only in 1948.

:)