Book
5th May 2010, 02:22 PM
http://magills.com/images/magick_cache/pgroup_5041_image_400x600__shadow.gif

http://magills.com/images/magick_cache/pgroup_7691_image_400x600__shadow.jpg

www.magills.com

:o

Johnny Ringo
9th May 2010, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the link. The shirts look like they have potential. Going to look hard at the jeans, too. Do you have any of these that you can give a personal report on?

In the colder months when a jacket isn't out of place, I use a shoulder rig. But CC's a biatch down here in FL during the summer. I have a SmartCarry, and even with my mid-sized Sig, it's not all that comfortable. Spends most of the time pressed on my wiener no matter how I try to position either of them, and it restricts my motion a little. It also prints most pistols with a double-stack mag. Until I lose some weight or break down buy bigger pants, I have to go out with a loose, untucked shirt. I also don't like needing two hands to draw the weapon.

It's not that uncomfortable with running shorts, but it definitely doesn't live up to the claim that you don't even know it's there.

Book
9th May 2010, 06:11 AM
In the colder months when a jacket isn't out of place, I use a shoulder rig. But CC's a biatch down here in FL during the summer. I have a SmartCarry, and even with my mid-sized Sig, it's not all that comfortable. Spends most of the time pressed on my wiener no matter how I try to position either of them, and it restricts my motion a little. It also prints most pistols with a double-stack mag.

I somehow got on their mailing list and never was their customer. Their stretchy underwear holster stuff looks way too hot for summer in Florida. Look at their pocket holsters instead.

You bring up excellent real-world challenges about concealing during hot weather. I can't conceal my Glock G19 without a jacket or untucked shirt and in the Summertime instead carry my single-stack Kahr P9 in a front pocket holster while wearing shorts. The Kahr P9 does not print at all and is actually light enough for comfortable pocket carry. I thus have both Winter and Summer carry pistols. Pocket holster is one-second one-hand draw. The attached photo is not mine but similar: