PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire Patriot Wants YOU Armed and Trained

mick silver
5th May 2010, 03:09 PM
is this a joke are what .... https://www.frontsight.com/free-gunnagr.asp ... Offers Up His Own Money So YOU Get a Free Handgun
Plus 5 Days of Training And a 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit for Pennies-on-the-Dollar!
Even if you can't attend the course,
I have two, FREE training gifts for you below...
I'm Dr. Ignatius Piazza, Founder and Director of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. You are on a secure page.

My hundreds of thousands of students call me the "Millionaire Patriot" because for the last 13 years I have continually provided millions of dollars in amazing benefits to encourage every law abiding citizen in America to secure the Comfort of Skill at Arms for the protection of themselves, their families, and their communities.

You see, I believe that we can positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes and protect our great country from all enemies-- foreign and domestic-- by training our law abiding citizens to levels that far exceed law enforcement and military standards and we can do it without any boot camp mentality or drill instructor attitudes.

I believe this so much that I created Front Sight Firearms Training Institute for this sole purpose. I want YOU armed and trained, and I'll back up my words with my wallet.

I believe it, I put my wallet behind it, and Front Sight is doing it!

Want more proof? Here's what Tim Schmidt, the Founder United States Concealed Carry Association, has to say about Front Sight:

Want more proof? Here's what Michael Savage has to say about Front Sight:

Want more proof? Here's what Sheriff Richard Mack has to say about Front Sight:

Want more proof?
Here's just a sample of the tens of thousands of students Front Sight trains each year... watch and read what they have to say at Front Sight Student Testimonials.

Dr. Alan & Linda West Myers
Physician & Museum Director Lt. Bob Redmond, Ret.
S.W.A.T. Commander Beatrice & John Harrold
Nurse & Police Inspector

Want even tougher proof?
There is nothing tougher than the news media and Front Sight has received the most positive news media coverage in the history of firearms ownership. See Front Sight In The News

So Here is My First Gift to You!
30 Free Gun Training Reports

These gun training reports share the same gun training tips, secrets, and life-saving lecture material that students travel across the country and pay $2,000 or more to receive. My website advertisement below says 15 Gun Training Reports, but I wrote 15 additional reports this year to continue giving more and more so you are going to get 30 reports.

To start getting the 30 Special Gun Training Reports, enter your first name and primary e-mail address in the boxes and then hit the submit button.

First Name:
Primary Email:

Don't worry. Your information is safe with me. I don't sell or transfer your information to anyone.

Here is My Second Gift to You!
My Telly Award Winning, Hollywood-Produced DVD
Front Sight Story, Chapter One: Your Legacy

I spent over $300,000 on this award-winning 90-minute DVD to share with you Front Sight's proven strategy and our ongoing, successful tactics to positively change the image of gun ownership and restore the Second Amendment in our lifetimes.

Believe me-- IT IS WORKING! Front Sight has doubled EVERY YEAR for the last 11 years and we are on track to double again in the next 12 months.

At this rate of growth, we will soon surpass the NRA which means you and I really can positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes so order my FREE Front Sight DVD and 2009 Brochure by simply entering your name and address below.

Cebu_4_2
5th May 2010, 03:35 PM
That's $3,400 in Real Value!
So What is it Going to Cost You?

Only $1,199.

Book
5th May 2010, 03:42 PM
Believe me-- IT IS WORKING! Front Sight has doubled EVERY YEAR for the last 11 years and we are on track to double again in the next 12 months.

Advertising gimmick...lol.

:oo-->

Black Blade
5th May 2010, 05:16 PM
I have friends who went to Frontsight. They liked it. A lot of civilians and LEOs attend their 4-5 day courses. Might be worth it from what I have been told by those who attended.

http://www.utahpreppers.com/2009/02/review-front-sight-four-day-defensive-handgun-course/

It's about on par with the other courses like SigSauer Academy, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, In Range, Blackwater (yes, that Blackwater now called US Training Center) etc.

http://www.ustraining.com/new/index.asp

I have gone to a few and they are generally good to stay aware and improve shooting skills and tactics. My local has a two-day course but I won't be making it this year.

hoarder
5th May 2010, 05:23 PM
It seems like something is fishy about that Ignatius Piazza guy. Maybe my imagination.

LuckyStrike
5th May 2010, 06:03 PM
It seems like something is fishy about that Ignatius Piazza guy. Maybe my imagination.

Michael Weiner (savage) endorses him he must be legit. ::)

IHS
5th May 2010, 06:06 PM
I have heard good things about FrontSight...and I may have met a few folks that have been there.

Silver Moon Rising
5th May 2010, 06:20 PM
I don't know what their situation is now, but they recently had bankruptcy problems.
Read more at: http://www.packing4life.com/showthread.php?t=6560

All In
5th May 2010, 08:14 PM
He didn't get rich giving away free Springfields, you pay for the course and the gun.

Course is supposedly not bad from people I know who have attended, but it's nothing special.

General of Darkness
5th May 2010, 08:32 PM
Things they probably teach are practice makes perfect, and knowing simple things. Know YOUR rifle, how to sight, and MOST importantly WHAT NOT TO DO.

What they don't teach, understanding flanks and terrain. I've NEVER been in the military, but I played paintball for 12 years, and won 2 world championships, many tournaments on almost every continent. I've played against SWAT, Special Forces etc, and never lost to them, it was usually an ass handing. I know that paintball doesn't compare to REAL bullets etc, but it's about movement, position and gaining advantage, and the vast majority of SWAT etc have never been shot at so they're in the same boat as US.

I've got ideas on every aspect of fighting, I just don't know if people care to hear them.

skid
5th May 2010, 09:32 PM
I've got ideas on every aspect of fighting, I just don't know if people care to hear them.

I'm interested General. Perhaps this could be a new topic??

k-os
6th May 2010, 04:42 AM
I would like some handgun training to go with my rifle training, if anyone has suggestions.