PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 FEMA Videographer at Ground Zero

Book
5th May 2010, 08:30 PM
(200 Pics) (http://www.cracktwo.com/2010/05/911-fema-videographer-at-ground-zero.html)

:o

Horn
5th May 2010, 09:29 PM
Like this one, shows them still watering the molten steel with a fire hose from an adjacent building probably a day or more after collapses.

Hatha Sunahara
30th May 2010, 09:06 AM
These pictures make me even more convinced that those towers were demolished by underground thermonuclear demolition devices. That's why they call it 'ground zero'. That explains how WTC 7 was turned into dust without a plane hitting it.

The people working on the rubble remind me of pictures of Chernobyl. I wonder how many of those workers are still alive today. The pictures are a testament to how much energy was necessary to pulverize just those three buildings. There is no way that two Boeing 767 airplanes could have delivered all that energy. The demolition was planned long before it happened. Larry Silverman took out just the right kind of insurance to cover it. FEMA was there in force the morning of 911. Geiger counters were prohibited on the site.

The truth will eventually come out about 911.

Hatha

UFM
2nd June 2010, 02:33 AM
Like this one, shows them still watering the molten steel with a fire hose from an adjacent building probably a day or more after collapses.

That picure is PROOF that nyc was nuked on 911. How can anyone look at that picture and not be 100% convinced that it was a nuclear bomb!!

Ground zero was nuked by the government nothing else could have made tose buildings collapse!!

Wake up people!!!!!