PDA

View Full Version : Woman Found Dead Surrounded By Burning Bills

Ponce
6th May 2010, 09:17 AM
Woman Found Dead Surrounded By Burning Bills
Police: Woman Shot Herself After Starting Fire

KETV
A woman found dead inside her burning mobile home Monday morning was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, according to autopsy results released Wednesday.

The preliminary results conducted on Connie Ayers showed that Ayers shot herself in the right temple, said Council Bluffs police Sgt. Chad Meyers.

Investigators said Ayers likely started the fire that they initially thought was arson. She was found dead at the end of a trail of financial bills leading from a storage room to her bedroom.

Meyers said gasoline had been poured on the trail of bills, and a mostly full gas can was on the bed with her when she was found. Underneath her lay a .22-caliber semiautomatic handgun, Meyers said.

Investigators reviewed video surveillance form a nearby gas station that showed Ayers purchasing the gas can and filling it up, Meyers said.

Family members told investigators Ayers had a history of depression and threatened suicide in the past.

End of story........Ponce

Awoke
6th May 2010, 01:15 PM
Well obviously they should ban Bills, if they're making handicapped people kill themselves.

I mean, where is the sensitivity, people?

:D

Horn
6th May 2010, 01:34 PM
End of story........Ponce

Taken up a new side job, Ponce? :)

zusn
6th May 2010, 03:21 PM
I feel bad for the collection agent that continues to call her number anyway.

Ponce
6th May 2010, 03:42 PM
Hahahahahaha Horn, I meant to say that there was no need for a link............that was all there was.

ximmy
6th May 2010, 04:41 PM
that's a horrible ending Ponce.. do you think you could rewrite it with a happy ending or something??? ;D

MoShaniqua
6th May 2010, 04:55 PM
Well obviously they should ban Bills, if they're making handicapped people kill themselves.

I mean, where is the sensitivity, people?

:D

They'll go after gas can owners now.