PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Horn
6th May 2010, 09:04 PM
Or has alot of strange things gone down, or come up since the closing of G.I.M. & mossad was found faking British passports?

mick silver
6th May 2010, 09:13 PM
it just you ... it does feel that way

General of Darkness
6th May 2010, 09:14 PM
Horn, I agree. The craziest part is that most of the kwans, are fricken clueless.

I'm taking tomorrow off, I'm going shopping for another generator tomorrow. The future doesn't look good.

mick silver
6th May 2010, 09:22 PM
general you and your family need to leave that state your in ....

DualCarbon
6th May 2010, 09:25 PM
Wasn't the closing of GIM predicted as one of the strange things to come, as in before it happened, along with the other strange things that is.

wildcard
6th May 2010, 09:26 PM
Hole, if you keep making insightful, thought provoking comments I'll have to start giving you karma. This would be a conundrum. :P

And yes, things have picked up since GIM1 bit the big one.

Horn
6th May 2010, 09:38 PM
Hole, if you keep making insightful, thought provoking comments I'll have to start giving you karma. This would be a conundrum. :P

Aha, and I've also managed to so wittingly out my nemesis & smite giver in one fail swoop. ;)

wildcard
6th May 2010, 10:10 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/jimmyjames666/WhatYouGonnaDo-small.jpg

Horn
6th May 2010, 11:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rih0pIcmBb4

Awoke
7th May 2010, 05:21 AM
Yes, the destruction of GIM was a forcasted event that would take place just before TSHTF.
However, by itself it does not signify that TS is going to HTF.
If we see the www go down, I would be packing your foodstuffs for travel...

k-os
7th May 2010, 10:28 AM
Or has alot of strange things gone down, or come up since the closing of G.I.M. & mossad was found faking British passports?

A lot of strange things have gone down recently.

Can you list the things that you think are related to these events, or what were the events you were thinking of when you wrote this?

Horn
7th May 2010, 10:38 AM
U.K. internet censorship, Greece & Oil spill mayhem, GSax fraud charge, Arizona race war passage, U.S. market fat finger slip to name a few.

All in a meager 5 week span.

General of Darkness
7th May 2010, 10:47 AM
I met an honest khazar. Just Kidding.

k-os
7th May 2010, 11:31 AM
U.K. internet censorship, Greece & Oil spill mayhem, GSax fraud charge, Arizona race war passage, U.S. market fat finger slip to name a few.

All in a meager 5 week span.

Yep, those are a bunch of sparks, aren't they? I wasn't sure if you were thinking of natural disasters too, or just man-made incidents. Thanks.