PDA

View Full Version : The Capitalistic system is....

FreeEnergy
7th May 2010, 08:16 AM
I was just thinking about Hypertiger wisdoms :) So one of his:

THE SYSTEM...THE ENTIRE SYSTEM...THE ENTIRE 314 YEAR OLD GLOBAL ABSOLUTE CAPITALIST HIERARCHIAL FOOD POWERED MAKE WORK ENTERPRISE.

I think I am going to refine it. I start to believe that international bankers is root of the evils that cause things here. And gold and silver is what feeds international bankers. Had there been NO gold/silver money, bankers would not be here to manipulate people. But money is needed ...so very strict laws about issuance of money is required, somebody needs to think this through very VERY carefully, with knowledge of how international bankers operate.

It also seems to me that oil is now as good as gold, and funding a lot of things. Oil is, in effect, as good as money.

And knowing that bankers are there to fight wars to get raw materials, there got to be military technologies that they want to obtain themselves, and fear that opponents obtain (because then they won't be able to plunder the opponent). So I call another source that is as good as gold. URANIUM.

So. Rephrasing hypertiger's wisdom here:

THE SYSTEM...THE ENTIRE SYSTEM...THE ENTIRE 314 YEAR OLD GLOBAL ABSOLUTE CAPITALIST HIERARCHIAL, GOLD+SILVER+OIL+URANIUM POWERED MAKE WORK ENTERPRISE.