PDA

View Full Version : Cong.candidate Christina Jeffrey, AK-47 in hand speaking about the 2nd amendment

Ares
7th May 2010, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHJihLaQBw

General of Darkness
7th May 2010, 09:59 AM
HOLY CRAP.

Awoke
7th May 2010, 10:22 AM
Man, it drives me bonkers that Youtube is blocked here.
Will watch at home.

Neuro
7th May 2010, 10:22 AM
Didn't Sarah Palin introduce herself like this...

Twisted Titan
7th May 2010, 10:34 AM
Sovereign People are ARMED People

Now There is a hell of a Sig line.

T

Brent
7th May 2010, 11:31 AM
I like how she said it was stated plainly.

So many politicians gloss over that very clear language. The 2nd amendment is VERY clear.

Shall not be infringed.

What is the one thing that sets America apart from the rest of the Western Word who has been taken over by "TPTB"? It is our guns and they know this. This is why they have such a huge focus on the USA right now, we are a very real threat.

Twisted Titan
7th May 2010, 12:03 PM
What is the one thing that sets America apart from the rest of the Western Word who has been taken over by "TPTB"? It is our guns and they know this. This is why they have such a huge focus on the USA right now, we are a very real threat.

Book
7th May 2010, 12:40 PM
Be fun to watch her spray a full magazine all over the Press Conference...lol.

:oo-->

aybesee123
7th May 2010, 12:50 PM
Be fun to watch her spray a full magazine all over the Press Conference...lol.

:oo-->

Have you ever used a firearm??? That is NOT the trigger... ::)

Twisted Titan
7th May 2010, 01:17 PM
I was about to say am I missing something???

She has her finger on the back portion of the rifle stock

The trigger is between the magazine and the pistol grip.

T

Book
7th May 2010, 01:19 PM
That is NOT the trigger... ::)

Oops. I just brightened my monitor screen. Right you are. I stand corrected.

:)

Luis337
7th May 2010, 02:07 PM
LOL I'd vote for her ;D

Awoke
7th May 2010, 02:32 PM
My name is Awoke, and I endorse this message.

Hatha Sunahara
7th May 2010, 03:19 PM
I wonder who's pulling her strings. I have difficulty believing there are any 'stringless' politicians running for anything. I don't trust any politician, regardless of their sincerity. They can and will be bought out. Seriously--she's a politician. And a reasonably competent actress. She's a good asset for whoever pulls her strings.

Hatha

hoarder
7th May 2010, 06:38 PM
I wonder who's pulling her strings. I have difficulty believing there are any 'stringless' politicians running for anything. I don't trust any politician, regardless of their sincerity. They can and will be bought out. Seriously--she's a politician. And a reasonably competent actress. She's a good asset for whoever pulls her strings.

Hatha
It's quite possible that she's the opposite of what she portrays herself as.

Gypsybiker45
8th May 2010, 02:53 AM

Hatha
It's quite possible that she's the opposite of what she portrays herself as.

My question is her bad choice of a stage prop.She should have used an AR, The Idea of winning an election is to win over enough people to vote for you. Nothing says America, Apple pie and Chevrolet like a good old kalishnikov!

Nomen luni
8th May 2010, 05:01 AM

Hatha
Well said, Hatha. I could not agree more. Cue my favourite quote from George Orwell's '1984':

One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.