PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Junkies WTSHTF

Book
8th May 2010, 08:45 AM
Man steals pain medication from woman in her 70s

Joseph R. Looney is being held in the Ada County Jail on felony charges of grand theft and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver after Boise police say he robbed a 70-year-old woman who just picked up a prescription of her pain medication at a local pharmacy Thursday.

Boise police say citizens who saw the robbery occur outside a pharmacy in the Overland/Five Mile roads neighborhood were able to identify the pickup truck Looney was driving - information which ultimately led to his arrest.

"Kudos to the victim, who quickly drew attention to the robbery ... and to the citizens who saw what was happening," Boise Police Lt. Kent Lipple said Friday. "That was a huge help to detectives who eventually were able to track this suspect down."

Boise police were called to the pharmacy just after 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The female victim told police she was at the pharmacy and waiting for a prescription to be filled when a young man began talking to her. The woman said during that conversation she mentioned to the man, later identified as Looney, how expensive her prescription pain medications were.

Minutes later, after her prescription was filled, the woman told police she was walking out of the pharmacy when the man, walking next to her, grabbed the bag of medications out of her hands and ran away, according to reports.

The woman yelled for help and several witnesses were able to identify the truck the man drove away in, according to reports. Once Boise police identified Looney as the suspect, they contacted other Treasure Valley law enforcement agencies with his description.

Ada County Sheriff's detectives found Looney at a fast food restaurant on Fairview Avenue around 6:45 p.m. Deputies say Looney had several tablets of the narcotic pain medication Oxycontin on him and found undisclosed evidence Looney was about to use some himself and possibly sell some to others.

At that point, deputies arrested the 25-year-old Looney and booked him into the Ada County Jail.

Looney will make his initial court appearance later Friday.

The charge of felony grand theft is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. The drug delivery charge is punishable by up to life in prison.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/05/07/1182125/police-boise-man-steals-pain-medication.html

This happened in normal times. Imagine what these drug addicts will be like wtshtf...

:oo-->

Book
8th May 2010, 08:47 AM
http://media.ktvb.com/images/470*264/Looney-graphic.jpg

teevee news version (http://www.ktvb.com/news/Man-arrested-after-prescription-drugs-stolen-from-elderly-woman-93101319.html)

:oo-->

Blink
8th May 2010, 08:49 AM
I'm not worried about the junkies, its the government goons that'll be the challenge........

Book
8th May 2010, 08:55 AM
I'm not worried about the junkies, its the government goons that'll be the challenge........

http://www.treehugger.com/human-zombie-attack-scientists.jpg

When your local 7-11 convenience store runs out of cigarettes and coffee and beer and Twinkies you will change your mind.

:)

MNeagle
8th May 2010, 08:56 AM
Normal times & broad daylight! Thankfully the lady wasn't hurt.

Blink
8th May 2010, 09:18 AM

http://www.treehugger.com/human-zombie-attack-scientists.jpg

When your local 7-11 convenience store runs out of cigarettes and coffee and beer and Twinkies you will change your mind.

:)

Shawn of the Dead, great movie. BTW, desperate sheep are still scared, and my aim is really good. Desperate people will have a lot of softer targets to choose from than someone that is somewhat prepared to defend they're goodies. A few go down, I would think they would try somewhere else (at least in the beginning)........

SQUEXX
19th May 2010, 12:01 PM
After the initial spike up in crime, and the dust starts to settle, you'll see "frontier justice" popping up everywhere. Just like in the old days, when you couldn't count on cops or anyone else to protect you. A lot of criminals will just be executed on the spot, instead of doing time, getting out and doing it all over again!

Blink
19th May 2010, 05:26 PM
After the initial spike up in crime, and the dust starts to settle, you'll see "frontier justice" popping up everywhere. Just like in the old days, when you couldn't count on cops or anyone else to protect you. A lot of criminals will just be executed on the spot, instead of doing time, getting out and doing it all over again!

Weird thing is, I think it'll be the gubbermint/bankster goons doing the frontier justice on us...... If they (rat bastard whoring money pricks) hadn't convinced the sheep to accept they're bullsh*t form of justice over the years, the cretins would have been all hanging from trees providing marrow for the crows years ago and we wouldn't be in this mess.....

steyr_m
12th June 2010, 06:29 PM
There'll be many types I'll be worried about WTSHTF. The Govt., Junkies, people angry their welfare cheques aren't in the mail anymore, people out having "fun" terrorizing the local innocent populace.

I'm sure glad I don't live in Detroit anymore.

Ponce
23rd June 2010, 09:56 PM
You know who the bad guys are but how about those with a badge? here in my one mule of a town there will be no Sheriff Department and the militia will rule. I already told the city mayor to make sure to tell them not to come around my home.

MNeagle
29th June 2010, 07:15 PM
Machete in hand, St. Paul robber got away with narcotics

A machete-wielding man robbed a St. Paul drugstore of $10,000 in prescription drugs last week, St. Paul police said.

Christopher Lee Stensgard, 23, of Oakdale, is charged in Ramsey County District Court with first-degree aggravated robbery in the June 23 holdup of a Walgreens at 1665 White Bear Av.

Stensgard was arrested two days later, thanks to a witness who scribbled down the robber's license plate number and gave it officers, said Andy Skoogman, a St. Paul police spokesman.

Skoogman gave this account of the theft, which also was caught on surveillance video:

The robber walked to the Walgreens about 8:30 p.m. and walked to the back, where he pulled the machete from his sweatshirt.

He hopped over the pharmacy counter and demanded OxyContin and fentanyl patches from the pharmacist and two others there. Moments later, he jumped back over the counter, his arms full of drug packages, and walked out of the store. No one was hurt.

"When he leaves, a witness notices him in the parking lot and that everything is not normal with the drugs," Skoogman said. The license plate number led to a relative of Stensgard's.

Stensgard, who was arrested in St. Paul, also is a suspect in a recent attempted robbery of a Stillwater pharmacy, Skoogman said.

link (http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/97444429.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUUT)

wallew
1st July 2010, 08:22 AM
This particular poster seems to fit this thread: