PDA

View Full Version : They're Not Illegal, They're Heroes

goldmonkey
8th May 2010, 10:37 AM
Article written by white dispossession/genocide supporter Sally Kohn:

http://bit.ly/9lbOCA
http://huff.to/9WXtYJ

We need to stop calling undocumented immigrants in the United States “illegal”. A more appropriate term is: New American Heroes

On May 1, 2010, hundreds of thousands of heroes marched in cities and towns across the United States demanding a workable path to citizenship that will move our entire nation forward together. Just as it would be unthinkable for President Obama and Congress to ignore the demands of military war heroes, we cannot ignore the dire situation facing these heroes of economic wars our country has wrought. Just as undocumented immigrants recognize higher good than broken immigration laws, the President and Congress must find higher guidance than what is considered politically safe.

The word hero comes from Greek meaning to protect or defend. Undocumented immigrants are protecting and defending something much more important than borders (which big business erased long ago). Undocumented immigrants are defending the very definition of America, one that has always promised opportunity for all newcomers and, with any hope, always will.

Book
8th May 2010, 10:43 AM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/illegalaliens_1.jpg
[b]Congressional Medal of Honor winners Paco and Pancho

Twisted Titan
8th May 2010, 10:51 AM
I think every person who gets up at the crack of dawn or in the middle of the night to work one or two or even three jobs so they can pay the rent and put food on the table are heroes.

Are they Heros Too Ms Kohn???

MNeagle
8th May 2010, 10:52 AM
No kidding TT. Thank you.

MAGNES
8th May 2010, 10:59 AM
These are the new terrorists.

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36981179/ns/local_news-san_francisco_bay_area_ca/

How many on gim were open borders ?
I can only count them on one hand.

wildcard
8th May 2010, 11:29 AM
That number jumped way up when we came to GSUS. Most of them deleted their accounts after that dust up.

Brent
8th May 2010, 11:46 AM
Undocumented immigrants my ass.

Lets see.

Are they immigrants? Yes

Did they get here by illegally crossing a border? Yes

So then whats the issue with the term illegal immigrants?

Oh and TT, those people are not heroes, they are White and therefore are enemies of "Humanity" who have caused all the worlds problems. The "undocumented immigrants" have every right to kill them and take their land since those evil Whites ancestors did the same thing to them. :sarc:

I am me, I am free
8th May 2010, 11:51 AM
Re-writing history is the new normal.

Ponce
8th May 2010, 11:58 AM
The Berlin wall where many die trying to come across.....like the Cuban people where many die trying to come across on intertubes........those are the hero's.

Junping a fence with only fears of being sent back?........that's nothing.

General of Darkness
8th May 2010, 12:03 PM
The Berlin wall where many die trying to come across.....like the Cuban people where many die trying to come across on intertubes........those are the hero's.

I disagree, people trying to change the system = hero's, people fleeing the system = not hero's.

MAGNES
8th May 2010, 12:10 PM
Re-writing history is the new normal.

This is a main goal, in universities, schools, no history taught,
corrupting history, the occult does this too, mocks as well,
they go after key figures, either they attack them or ignore them.
All of their efforts have a common denominator that is censored. lol
Attacking Christianity, the core of our culture, even people here
do not see this as truth, compare the West with the rest of the
planet, despite all our faults key Christian beliefs are ingrained
in our culture, and many deny this, they even forgot what the
world was 60 years ago after WWII, nothing like today.
This immigration is a new phenomena in the West. Europe
has same problems if not worse to USA. We will go down,
something will happen, civil war, dark ages , stagnation .
Even on this site we have trolls, nationalism=racism .
Nationalism = Freedom State Rights = Freedom.
Don't f* with people's countries !
Read Gaillo's signature too, says it all.

Who are the racists ?

American flags banned in the USA.

European flags banned in Europe.

Sick world we live in.

Ponce
8th May 2010, 12:12 PM
Sure, like the Palestinians with rocks against the brave Israelis armed forces with guns, missiles, helicopters, tanks, nukes and so on... with my heart I am with them but in my mind I would be looking for guns.

That's why I have no respect for the Zionists (Jews) and what happened to them in Europe.........they did nothing but go where they were told to.

Neuro
8th May 2010, 12:28 PM
Oh I am open borders, but it does require a minimum state without welfare programs to fend off slackers, and a well armed population to make thieves think twice...

Horn
8th May 2010, 12:33 PM
The Union Army is gonna have to find a new "Ireland" to recruit it's forces from this time around.

Apparition
8th May 2010, 12:38 PM
How about we send them all to her house so that she can feed them endless welfare benefits for everything they want forever?

skidmark
8th May 2010, 12:44 PM
How about we send them all to her house so that she can feed them endless welfare benefits for everything they want forever?

Or perhaps Sally Khazar Kohn should be required to go live among her heroes in south central Los Angeles.

Ponce
8th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Did you know that we are giving Mexico monetary help? even with all the oil that they have............the aid money being used to support the illegals from Mexico should be taken out of this foreign aid.

I am me, I am free
8th May 2010, 12:52 PM

Or perhaps Sally Khazar Kohn should be required to go live among her heroes in south central Los Angeles.

She'd have the cure for her affliction within a week, I bet.

Neuro
8th May 2010, 12:58 PM
Did you know that we are giving Mexico monetary help? even with all the oil that they have............the aid money being used to support the illegals from Mexico should be taken out of this foreign aid.

How about stopping subsidizing the export of basic food commodities so that Mexican farmers can live on what their land produces, instead of going north to work as farmhands...

Quantum
8th May 2010, 01:00 PM
white dispossession/genocide supporter Sally Kohn:

I'll state the obvious: Satanic Jewess Sally Kohn.

Quantum
8th May 2010, 01:03 PM
How about stopping subsidizing the export of basic food commodities so that Mexican farmers can live on what their land produces, instead of going north to work as farmhands...

How about taking out the Satanic "capitalist" regime in Mexico City that squanders the resources of Mexico on the filthy rich? Mexico has plenty of money to take care of every Mexican's basic needs. But not when the money is funneled into rich mens' pockets.

Dirty Harry
8th May 2010, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN0UZ1EM-Jk

StackerKen
8th May 2010, 02:29 PM
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

But yeah, if they are not here legally...we need to send them home.

goldmonkey
8th May 2010, 04:40 PM
Guillen Says Immigrants Deserve to Be Praised, NYTimes.com, 30 April 2010:

“This country could not survive without Mexicans, all the Latinos,” [manager of the Chicago White Sox Ozzie] Guillen said. “They cannot live without us. A lot of people from this country, they’re very lazy. They want to be on the computer and sending e-mail, and we do the hard work. We’re the ones who work in the sun all day long to make this country better.”

Guillen said laborers who do not speak English were sometimes exploited in the United States. “We’re abused,” he said. “They’re cheaper, or they can’t say no. They are underpaid and they are still working.”

“Believe me, we’re pretty smart,” Guillen said. “We come all the way from Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela, and you’ve got to cross the border and we did it. We’re going to spread all over the place. We’re going to keep moving around. We’re not leaving because we’re not doing anything wrong.”

A Brief Sample of the Anti-White Reaction to Arizona
http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2010/05/brief-sample-of-anti-white-reaction-to.html

Book
8th May 2010, 06:30 PM
How about taking out the Satanic "capitalist" regime in Mexico City that squanders the resources of Mexico on the filthy rich? Mexico has plenty of money to take care of every Mexican's basic needs. But not when the money is funneled into rich mens' pockets.

http://theweek.com/article/index/200797/7_things_to_know_about_Carlos_Slim_Helu

Carlos Slim proves this point.

:)

Gypsybiker45
9th May 2010, 07:16 AM

I disagree, people trying to change the system = hero's, people fleeing the system = not hero's.

And I disagree with the both of you the definition of Hero is putting ones self in exteme danger to save anothers life, neither apply.

goldmonkey
9th May 2010, 10:45 AM
UCLA Professor Calls for Anti-White Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s

Horn
9th May 2010, 12:10 PM
UCLA Professor Calls for Anti-White Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s

He says they are one people, but when they are in their home country, they're quite full of Nationalistic Pride.

The only enemy he clearly indicates is "frail whitey". Ha :-*

Ponce
9th May 2010, 12:21 PM
Ok Mr. Biker, I am with you on that...........therefore........all the bankers are heros for they are trying to save the life of every living American.......Heil To The Bankers.

wildcard
9th May 2010, 12:28 PM
Guillen Says Immigrants Deserve to Be Praised, NYTimes.com, 30 April 2010:

“This country could not survive without Mexicans, all the Latinos,” [manager of the Chicago White Sox Ozzie] Guillen said. “They cannot live without us. A lot of people from this country, they’re very lazy. They want to be on the computer and sending e-mail, and we do the hard work. We’re the ones who work in the sun all day long to make this country better.”

Guillen said laborers who do not speak English were sometimes exploited in the United States. “We’re abused,” he said. “They’re cheaper, or they can’t say no. They are underpaid and they are still working.”

“Believe me, we’re pretty smart,” Guillen said. “We come all the way from Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela, and you’ve got to cross the border and we did it. We’re going to spread all over the place. We’re going to keep moving around. We’re not leaving because we’re not doing anything wrong.”

A Brief Sample of the Anti-White Reaction to Arizona
http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2010/05/brief-sample-of-anti-white-reaction-to.html

Well, if we're to believe Ozzie, Mexicans are so smart and hardworking... Mexico should be a paradise on Earth right?

Ponce
9th May 2010, 12:35 PM
Mr. Wildcard..........remember that now we are living in a Bizzaro world where anything is possible......................who knows, in the future living in Mexico could be paradise compared to living in the US.

Gypsybiker45
9th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Ok Mr. Biker, I am with you on that...........therefore........all the bankers are heros for they are trying to save the life of every living American.......Heil To The Bankers.

Ponce, have you been eating the platano skins again? :conf: ;D

wildcard
9th May 2010, 01:36 PM
Using them for cigar wrappers. ;D