PDA

View Full Version : A must-see video! CIA Officer Explains New World Order's Demise

Occamsrazor
8th May 2010, 10:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIbBGi1gjo&feature=player_embedded

FunnyMoney
8th May 2010, 10:45 PM
I liked the video. In terms of "one state getting it right will set off a wildfire", wildfires can be quite hard to control, the one from 150 years ago can't really be seen as having worked out very well.

illumin19
8th May 2010, 11:16 PM
7:29 ;D

"We've gone from America the beautiful to America the shit"...

Man, I don't know. The only thing American's want to change is the cable channel it seems. :-X

The next 10 years are going to be reeeeeeaal interesting.......

Horn
8th May 2010, 11:53 PM
Appreciate the comments with regards to congress at the opening.

Simply remove them.

Occamsrazor
9th May 2010, 02:43 AM
Spoke to a Greek Orthodox bishop today, he said not to worry even though Americans will never rise up like the Greeks, Anglosaxons will never let USA go down the toilet. This did make sense to me...

Twisted Titan
9th May 2010, 07:43 AM
This guy is setting up controversial (dissident) bloggers for capture and imprisonment when the shit hits the fan

T

PatColo
9th May 2010, 10:56 AM
I hate to burst bubbles re such a "hopeful" message from an "ex" super-spook who's allegedly now singing like a canary, but Robert Steele remains a disinfo spook.

The list of evidence exposing his status is long over several years and I won't recall it all here, but I recall listening to a weekly radio show he had for a time on the now defunct "WTPRN" truth radio network; he'd expend alot of hot air on al CIAduh (as though they were a real scary moozlem terror network), but my jaw really dropped when Steele "revealed" at one point that the CIA is actually controlled by the Pakistani ISI, LMAO!

In this video in the OP, Steele casually dismisses all the gummit programs we do need to be worried about (Echelon, etc), and he gives a false sense of security re the effectiveness of the "blogger" opposition... as if to say, "stand down, the NWO is on the ropes, they can't win, the blogger cavalry will save you, stand down!" Steele is still a spook, ignore...

I am me, I am free
9th May 2010, 01:47 PM
This guy is setting up controversial (dissident) bloggers for capture and imprisonment when the sh*t hits the fan

T

Indeed, everyone just needs to go cower in their hidely-holes until that ONE *glorious* day in the future when they sally out from their hidely-holes and rectify all the wrongs in the world. /sarcasm

The future is NOW.

Occamsrazor
9th May 2010, 02:02 PM
I listened to the video at a late hour when I was tired so I didn`t get into the intricacies, seemed like a worthwhile vid that was posted on Rense.

wildcard
9th May 2010, 02:02 PM
This guy is setting up controversial (dissident) bloggers for capture and imprisonment when the sh*t hits the fan

T

Indeed, everyone just needs to go cower in their hidely-holes until that ONE *glorious* day in the future when they sally out from their hidely-holes and rectify all the wrongs in the world. /sarcasm

The future is NOW.

Do you have more than 5 guys under the age of 60 ready to do anything about it? Other than putting fake license plates on their vehicles?

I am me, I am free
9th May 2010, 02:13 PM

T

The future is NOW.

Do you have more than 5 guys under the age of 60 ready to do anything about it? Other than putting fake license plates on their vehicles?

Keyboard warriors don't warrant a response.

The future is NOW - seize it!

wildcard
9th May 2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought.

goldmonkey
9th May 2010, 02:37 PM
Amazon Reviews Written by Robert D. Steele:
http://amzn.to/dk5gjQ

nunaem
9th May 2010, 02:38 PM
he'd expend alot of hot air on al CIAduh (as though they were a real scary moozlem terror network), but my jaw really dropped when Steele "revealed" at one point that the CIA is actually controlled by the Pakistani ISI, LMAO!

This seems to be the dead giveaway when it comes to infiltrators. Pakistan controls the CIA, Arabs control Hollywood, what's next? The Palestinians control AIPAC?