PDA

View Full Version : closing up the religion and philosophy section

7th trump
9th May 2010, 05:59 AM
I think between greenbear and Singular the religion and philosophy section can know be closed.
Lots of crickets................

greenbear
9th May 2010, 08:13 AM
So... how's this free-speech thing working out for you?

Bless your heart 7th Trump, you are truly one of a kind! ;)

singular_me
9th May 2010, 08:17 AM
I wouldnt do that, because balance rests on assimilating all perception/realitiess at your own pace. Nobody can be in your shoes. ... I never intervene in christian oriented threads because headlines and postings are not my cup of tea.

the solution: disregard headlines that may be too thought provoking (hence irrating) or deal with new insight while engaging in a positive dialogue.if stating that I endorse quantum mechanics to understand God,'s work, why is this an heresy?

what you suggest is simply censorship preventing data from circulating, the root cause of all the ills in the world. However I am sure that the NWO would jubilate if this section was shut down as they want to control the entire Net.

There is no place to hide anymore...

if there is a divide among christians what does it mean? what is truly ironic is that Greenbear and I have nothing in common but agree on the free speech aspect.

If righteousness becomes the nemesis of free speech... then we truly deserve judgemnt day.

Book
9th May 2010, 08:21 AM
what is truly ironic is that Greenbear and I have nothing in common but agree on the free speech aspect.

Religion and Philosophy section should remain.

:)

singular_me
9th May 2010, 08:29 AM
what is truly ironic is that Greenbear and I have nothing in common but agree on the free speech aspect.

Religion and Philosophy section should remain.

:)

Thanks Book!

ArgenteumTelum
9th May 2010, 08:39 AM
This section should remain on the forum. Yes, flame wars can break out that equal the tensions some folks have when discussing technical analysis, Elliot Wavers, etc.

These are essential questions of life that are handled in one way or another by every human on earth. The freedom we have here affords the opportunity to engage or not, to read or not and for those who do engage and read, their horizons are challenged, broadened or shrunk, depending on their views of the moment.
AT

7th trump
9th May 2010, 12:38 PM

I dont have a problem with free speech green, but this dog and pony show puts an end to people contributing to free speech and thought.
Nobody really cares to here Singular put satan above God or your hippacrit half truths and lies.
Thats why I started the thread............................................ ...crickets anyone?

singular_me
9th May 2010, 03:18 PM
lies????

if stating that I endorse quantum mechanics to understand God,'s work, why is this an heresy?

According to you, it surely looks like one..

google for yourself and make up your own mind. Data is all over the Net

While you fight it, just know that it is now an upcoming MAJOR trend

what is truly amazing is that the Ancient and new Testaments are filled wiith Kaballistic meanings (info all over the net) - yet people who point at this fact, seeking for an answer are deemded ;satanic" ... meanwhile the REAL evil doers rule the games, ready to genocide 80% of the planet... it is not going to end well.

I wasnt unaware of GIM masonic issue, it all came out after the breakup - but I take it as a lesson... BE ON YOUR OWN as much as possible.

=============

I dont have a problem with free speech green, but this dog and pony show puts an end to people contributing to free speech and thought.
Nobody really cares to here Singular put satan above God or your hippacrit half truths and lies.
Thats why I started the thread............................................ ...crickets anyone?

greenbear
9th May 2010, 06:22 PM

Just because someone has no valid arguments. or chapter and verse to counter the arguments that others make, doesn't mean that their free speech and thought is being "put to an end". It simply means that they are either wrong, or they just don't know how to defend their beliefs because they don't know how they were derived, i.e., they got them from somebody else. They are not like the noble Bereans:

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

I have to say, it seems that you do have a problem with free speech, despite your protestations to the contrary. :-[

TPTB
9th May 2010, 06:31 PM
I'm grateful for both greenbear and Singular's contributions. :)

greenbear
9th May 2010, 06:55 PM

Sure ya' are. :D

TPTB
9th May 2010, 07:09 PM

Why would you say that?

greenbear
9th May 2010, 07:44 PM

Why would you say that?

Because I read your posts. No offense intended. Maybe you are, and I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time...

gb

7th trump
9th May 2010, 08:06 PM

Just because someone has no valid arguments. or chapter and verse to counter the arguments that others make, doesn't mean that their free speech and thought is being "put to an end". It simply means that they are either wrong, or they just don't know how to defend their beliefs because they don't know how they were derived, i.e., they got them from somebody else. They are not like the noble Bereans:

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

I have to say, it seems that you do have a problem with free speech, despite your protestations to the contrary. :-[

Look green, I dont have a problem with free speech and dont prop yourself up on that ped so fast. Maybe thats what you want other to think about me, but thats not the truth as I dont have a problem with free speech.
This thread was started because you and singular have pretty much run everyone off. Its obvious from the crickets not many care to hear your tripe nor care to look into singulars twisted mind.

And another thing. Who is the subject and what is the object of Acts 17:11? I know you like to spew out scripture as if its an indication you know something, but it would help to tell your audience..............well the two people left who stop in and have a cup of coffee, if this is addressing a goat or a pile of dung.....?

Book
9th May 2010, 08:15 PM
This thread was started because you and singular have pretty much run everyone off.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Tupperfan/Banff/LastDays/02-01-2006_-_licking_the_wound.jpg

Not true. We are all free to challenge their threads and offer contrary opinions. Lick your wounds and return later with a better argument...lol.

:oo-->

TPTB
9th May 2010, 08:22 PM

Why would you say that?

Because I read your posts. No offense intended. Maybe you are, and I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time...

gb

You don't offend me, not at all... I'm still not following what it is you're reading in my posts that would make you think I might not appreciate your posts.

I'm not Christian, but that doesn't mean I would think poorly of you because you are, you know?

Frankly, I don't like seeing anyone being attacked for their heartfelt beliefs and your beliefs seem heartfelt to me.

singular_me
9th May 2010, 08:25 PM

thanks a bunch!!

greenbear
9th May 2010, 09:35 PM
I think Goldie said it all. Thanks a bunch!! (I guess I've gotten used to being attacked so I saw sarcasm where it didn't exist. Sorry. :))

7th trump
10th May 2010, 03:19 AM
This thread was started because you and singular have pretty much run everyone off.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Tupperfan/Banff/LastDays/02-01-2006_-_licking_the_wound.jpg

Not true. We are all free to challenge their threads and offer contrary opinions. Lick your wounds and return later with a better argument...lol.

Those who contributed are ran off.

greenbear
10th May 2010, 09:24 AM

You flatter me (and Goldissima, too). Am I so effective that my opponents flee? :D Little old me has the power to evacuate an entire internet forum? You come up with some good ones, 7th. If you've noticed, I am usually only on one or two threads at a time on this subforum. I don't make a habit of spamming every thread with nonsense from some cult leader.

greenbear
10th May 2010, 10:40 AM
Just because someone has no valid arguments. or chapter and verse to counter the arguments that others make, doesn't mean that their free speech and thought is being "put to an end". It simply means that they are either wrong, or they just don't know how to defend their beliefs because they don't know how they were derived, i.e., they got them from somebody else.

Amen to that :)

So far the religious section has been very illuminating as for the various ways people deceive themselves.

I found a lot of new and interesting information for myself.

I agree that basing views on solid foundation of Scripture and science is prudent.

gold shines even in dirt because it is gold

Those who are interested in Christianity without Scripture and without God may check the corresponding section of Freemason's forum.

Amen.

It is only from a Biblical perspective that one can understand that "Conspiracies" are secret plans that ultimately come from the spiritual world of principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places. No man is our enemy. Our enemy is Satan and his kingdom. The conspiracies are so hopelessly complex and pervasive that no man can hope to unravel them. The only hope we have is to base our faith on the Bible. We must conform our minds to God's word, and accept the whole counsel of God, rather than pick and choose pieces that are to our liking. If we fail to do this we will succumb to the strong delusion that God is sending upon the earth because men won't believe the truth and be saved. I listen to the Bible while I garden and I listened to Isaiah and Zechariah yesterday. If people would just get into the Bible for themselves, they would understand that the history of Israel is of Israel straying from God, going after the worship of demonic powers, God warning, then severely punishing them, they return to him briefly, then they stray again, on and on. God has promised in many places that he will not cast them off forever, not for their righteouness, but for his glory's sake. God made promises to their fathers, and God does not break his word. God explains that they will go through the Tribulation and one-third will come out the other side purified, and they will recognize Jesus Christ is their messiah, and at that point Christ will wipe Israel's enemies off the map. God makes this perfectly clear, but people don't want to believe the Bible because they have the same father that the Jews have right now.

I know you already know all this and I believe you have the same understanding , Grad, I just started typing and ran on longer than I meant to.

7th trump
10th May 2010, 02:08 PM

You flatter me (and Goldissima, too). Am I so effective that my opponents flee? :D Little old me has the power to evacuate an entire internet forum? You come up with some good ones, 7th. If you've noticed, I am usually only on one or two threads at a time on this subforum. I don't make a habit of spamming every thread with nonsense from some cult leader.

Cult leader?

singular_me
10th May 2010, 02:09 PM
Nobody really cares to here Singular put satan above God

well, this latin translation confirms that all knowledge that is can be used for evil... and as well as good...

that is why we today have all knowledge AGAINST mankind. Thus EVIL That is why the meaning of Lucifer has changed.with the Chirstian Era, It was a WARNING, a plot for/by "divided and conquer' the elite is so fond of. Light can be lethal.

I do not place Luciifer above God... because if you have followed my reasoning, Fear is the ULTIMATE evil, Satan as you'd call it accoording to your belief system.

if you dont grasp that, feel free to brand me as satanic. You missed my point... but who wants to acknowledge that it is the "fear within" that empowers the devil??

Yeah, I do believe in the Devil... but not according to the Bible, not as a dark creature willing to doom mankind. And once this fear about the Devil - ie: mother of all fears -l will be resolved, Satan will go away... as he is the result of a illusion, seeing in parts, subjectivity and opposing The Greater Reality. An illusion cannot be above God. Just as HyperTiger said: Truth is self-sustained and destroys evil.

enough said... yeah I dropped a bomb and aware of what I said will not be welcome. I can deal with it

greenbear
10th May 2010, 10:45 PM

Cult leader?

I'm sorry it went over your head but I was making fun of what you said, you make me laugh sometimes. I think I'm finished with this thread.

StackerKen
10th May 2010, 10:50 PM
7th; i think it may have been the white supremacy thread that brought on the crickets...

i know I thought about stopping posting in here.....

I still might take a break....i dunno yet

7th trump
11th May 2010, 08:19 AM

Cult leader?

I'm sorry it went over your head but I was making fun of what you said, you make me laugh sometimes. I think I'm finished with this thread.

You have so many "traditions of man" interpreting scripture for you its hard to understand you. You really have to disect most of everything that comes forth out of your mouth.
Wait a minute...............I cannot say that becsue you cut and paste a majority of your beleif from various cult leaders.
I never could understand why people just cannot take Gods word for what He says.
Everyone wants to think theres a big mystery.

Saul Mine
11th May 2010, 12:59 PM
7th Trump, you just need to get used to the fact that some people are not as smart as you.