PDA

View Full Version : We dont belong anywhere else but here....

Gypsybiker45
9th May 2010, 06:52 AM
I had to share this, Im sure many of you here experienced this. have you ever been on a subject specific forum and your GIM1/GSUS mannerism kicks in? :-\, I was at a Harley tech forum and this guy was whining about a problem on his bike,but refused to work on it, hates the dealer, blah blah blah, basically he can only afford a 32 yr old bike (4k) but expects it to run as new and the dealer is screwing him because they want MONEY to fix it!So i chime in with a response about entitlement mentality, etc. then the MOD shows up.with his Scorpio(You little bitch) attitude, stating "If you cant help him fix his problem, say nothing" I respond, "He doesnt want to fix anything he just wants to bitch!" BAM! BANNED........ ??? Who the hell gets banned from a Harley Davidson forum???? LOl oh well. :oo-->

wildcard
9th May 2010, 07:06 AM
Yeah, we leave a trail of doom and gloom everywhere we go. ;D

What's that song? Demolition Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7r6atvrHa0&feature=related

Oh! Demolition, demolition
Demolition, demolition
Tied to the tracks and the train's fast coming
Strapped to the wing with the engine running
You say that this wasn't in your plan
And don't mess around with the demolition man

Tied to a chair, and the bomb is ticking
This situation was not of your picking

I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip, I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster, I'm a demolition man
Demolition, demolition
Demolition, demolition

You come to me like a moth to the flame
It's love you need but I don't play that game
'Cause you could be my greatest fan
But I'm nobody's friend, I'm a demolition man

I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip, I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster, I'm a demolition man
Demolition, demolition
Demolition, demolition
Tied to the tracks and the train's fast coming
Strapped to the wing with the engine running
Tied to a chair, and the bomb is ticking
This situation was not of your picking

Neuro
9th May 2010, 08:11 AM
Hehehe .... Don't expect anyone to worship the ground you walked on because you told the truth, expect to be crucified...

Gypsybiker45
9th May 2010, 08:27 AM
Hehehe .... Don't expect anyone to worship the ground you walked on because you told the truth, expect to be crucified...

yea, no shit!,lol

Libertytree
9th May 2010, 08:43 AM
Ya can't fix stupid...or lazy.

sunshine05
9th May 2010, 08:46 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about. This is the only place I feel I can say what I'm really thinking without having to worry about "offending" someone or getting banned. I'm so sick of all the political correctness already.

crazychicken
9th May 2010, 08:58 AM
I had to share this, Im sure many of you here experienced this. have you ever been on a subject specific forum and your GIM1/GSUS mannerism kicks in? :-\, I was at a Harley tech forum and this guy was whining about a problem on his bike,but refused to work on it, hates the dealer, blah blah blah, basically he can only afford a 32 yr old bike (4k) but expects it to run as new and the dealer is screwing him because they want MONEY to fix it!So i chime in with a response about entitlement mentality, etc. then the MOD shows up.with his Scorpio(You little bitch) attitude, stating "If you cant help him fix his problem, say nothing" I respond, "He doesnt want to fix anything he just wants to bitch!" BAM! BANNED........ ??? Who the hell gets banned from a Harley Davidson forum???? LOl oh well. :oo-->

Getting banned from a Harley--(OT--I have a '44 Indian myself)-- forum should get you in the BANNED HALL OF FAME! The guy running that site must be a biker wannabee. What a p--sy!

He's never had bugs in his teeth--most likely only hair gel.

CC

1970 Silver Art
9th May 2010, 09:05 AM
If a poster can get bannned on a forum called "My Little Pony", then poster can get banned on any forum if they try hard enough or piss off the wrong mod.

I am not implying that you were trying to get banned on the Harley Davison forum nor I am saying that you were trying to piss off the wrong mod at the Harley Davison forum mod. It is just one of those things that happen. It just seems to me that on other forums you have to word your post just right (a.k.a walking egg shells) in order to avoid getting banned. Then again there are certain forums such as the Censored Deuce, where you might get banned for some "unwritten" rule that you violated or for asking the wrong question to the wrong poster. I guess that being outspoken is a bannable offense on most forums. That is a bummer.

GSUS in my opinion, is the most open and a free-speech friendly forum that I have been on and I am proud to be on this forum.

Twisted Titan
9th May 2010, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpNWSW49IBM

gunDriller
9th May 2010, 09:34 AM
i'm a lot of fun at cocktail parties. 8)

i enjoy talking about 9-11.