PDA

View Full Version : Singularity Awareness

Book
11th May 2010, 09:57 AM
Maybe Singular Me/Goldissima can post in this dedicated thread her pithy condensed summary of what this Michael Deering guy is all about. Hopefully we can all get our head around this new Philosophy and better understand what Singular Me/Goldissima has been trying to share with us here?

:) pithy condensed summary please

singular_me
11th May 2010, 10:58 AM
This is a kinda of slander since it is coming from you and knowing that you and I are spritual oppnents- I have NOTHING to do with them...

I love singularity because it is a word that is used in "quantum mechanics" and has to do with the the initial big bang... awareness because being aware today is key # to undersatand world events. However I endorse technological advances but WITH A BIG WARNING ABOUT THE ELITES. I deliberately chose dotnet when I saw that dotcome was taken...

ps: on the old GIM, I never hd that I was pro technology

maybe could you please email them and ask if my site is related to theirs first... and you will find out that you have absolutely nothing to back your assertions.

I WARN YOU THAT YOU WILL OWE ME AN APOLOGY.

I give you 4 days to come up with an email the docom site... and urge others to do the same to find out by themselves because of Book's unfair and biased behavior...

singular_me
11th May 2010, 11:21 AM
if you'd understand dualities principles, you wuould understand that you are not at war me me but................ yourself.

So, the more we fight against something, the bigger it gets

EDIT: your attitude proves that dangers of dogmas, the NWO loves them because of that.

danger doesnt resides in what you believe but how much power you want to persuade, coerce and implement them.

farwell...

Book
11th May 2010, 12:27 PM
I deliberately chose dotnet when I saw that dotcome was taken...

http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/who.html

http://www.transhumanism.org/tv/2004/presenters.shtml

http://www.studentwebstuff.com/mis/showpost.php?s=78e189855779da03db585c7ce8ff07f8&p=13973&postcount=1

Gee...think this Michael Deering guy will mind you changing his SingularityAwareness.com to your SingularityAwareness.net ?

:oo-->

singular_me
11th May 2010, 02:12 PM
thanks folks. Thanks for confirming that I have hit a nerve... look at yourself in a mirror and ask why you are so bend on shooting the messenger because you have run out of arguments...

G2Rad, get real... the chaos theory (info all over net) was invented LONG before the singularity which derived from it ... never heard of universal organized randomness?

Sure you could say that the chaos theory is crap by the same token...
What exactly is chaos? The name "chaos theory" comes from the fact that the systems that the theory describes are apparently disordered, but chaos theory is really about finding the underlying order in apparently random data.

how realistic would you be if sustaining such a view today as quantum mechaniscs theories are taking over? So yeah sure, singularity is crap... what a reasoning

you can twist all that for the best and the worse of course... and it seems like you are into "worse" mode... as I have tried to countelessly explain that all is created by God is good.

To each is town

REAL MEANING OF SINGULARITY: (WIKIPEDIA)
A gravitational singularity or spacetime singularity is a location where the quantities that are used to measure the gravitational field become infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. These quantities are the scalar invariant curvatures of spacetime, some of which are a measure of the density of matter.

Technological singularity refers to a prediction in Futurology that technological progress will become extremely fast, and consequently will make the future unpredictable and qualitatively different from today.

The Metaphysics of Quantum Mechanics
To answer whether quantum mechanics really is a modern Goliath, ..... In Hawking's universe, a single worldline out of a quantum singularity is one of them .
http://www.reasons.org/resources/non-staff-papers/the-metaphysics-of-quantum-mechanics

Maybe Singular Me/Goldissima can post in this dedicated thread her pithy condensed summary Singular

I asked my brother what that Singularity thing is.

He said that Singularity awareness is such awareness that denies logic and reason, relying on Schrodinger's uncertainty principle for choosing a worldview system.

He also said that Singularity is a final destination in one's mindset in which supernatural forces cause brain tissues to have an infinite density and zero volume

singular_me
11th May 2010, 02:17 PM
Book, what you are trying to prove is futile... keep fighting because I have hit an nerve... what we resist will persist. You are shooting yourself in the foot. If some are corrupt enough to use technology against Mankind, there are GOOD people out there who work in the opposite direction... dualities again.

Farwell 2

I deliberately chose dotnet when I saw that dotcome was taken...

http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/who.html

http://www.transhumanism.org/tv/2004/presenters.shtml

http://www.studentwebstuff.com/mis/showpost.php?s=78e189855779da03db585c7ce8ff07f8&p=13973&postcount=1

Gee...think this Michael Deering guy will mind you changing his SingularityAwareness.com to your SingularityAwareness.net ?

Book
11th May 2010, 02:19 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/mikefamily.jpg

Michael Deering (http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/mikebook.html) at SingularityAwareness.com

Horn
11th May 2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks Book,

When there are any other options presented in lieu of SS style search & seizure of shared independent belief systems, we will be watching.

Until then avitazen.

singular_me
11th May 2010, 02:51 PM
Book why dont you put up a picture of (sadly) crippled Hawking to disprove his work on quantum singularity while you are at it? Do you know how many bright people whose looks are pretty average out there ? It is an insult to all of them.

keep showing the worse of yourself, for everybody to see.

if you really think that tehcnology is the devil, why dont you just trash/smash you computer RIGHT NOW? But sure, you are not going to do that because it serves your own self-interest as how to spread the word that techonlogy is evil... LOLOLOLOL I wish you could understand your own dualities within...

I am very sad for you, Book.

farwell 3

http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/mikefamily.jpg

Michael Deering (http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/mikebook.html) at SingularityAwareness.com

singular_me
11th May 2010, 10:07 PM
as it was the first time I heard of him, I did a small search... sure he might be a NWO employee but obviously the look isnt everything. Book, I think you'd do great as a profiler.

Michael Frank Deering, PhD, (born 1956) is a computer scientist, a former chief engineer for Sun Microsystems in Mountain View, California, and a widely recognized expert on artificial intelligence, computer vision, 3D graphics hardware/software, very-large-scale integration (VLSI) design and virtual reality. Deering oversaw Sun's 3D graphics technical strategy as the chief hardware graphics architect and is a co-architect of the Java 3D API, developing Java platform software. He is the inventor of deferred shading, inventor of Geometry_compression, co-inventor of 3D-RAM, and the chief architect for a number of Sun's 3D graphics hardware accelerators. Many of his inventions have been patented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Deering

Libertarian_Guard
12th May 2010, 01:07 AM
When it comes to philosophy, to each his own. One size shoe does not fit all. And the only person we can ever truly make peace with is ourselves.

Hope I'm not sounding overly "Ponce'ish" ...... but there it is.

singular_me
12th May 2010, 05:33 AM
For some, when you do not follow a textbook 101%, you are a devil, NWO and zionist worshiper.

and that are the same people who are obsessed with Jugment Day.

just as you said, being at peace with oneself is key.

Book
12th May 2010, 05:48 AM
as it was the first time I heard of him, I did a small search...

Nice try Singular Me/Goldissima but you linked us to the wrong guy. The real SingularityAwareness.com owner is:

Michael S. Deering - Believes the Singularity will occur by 2020, author of the Simulation Model seed AI design, dabbles in molecular engineering. Email him at deering9@mchsi.com Location: near Pensacola, Florida, USA.

His book The Dawn of Singularity (http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/mikebook.html) sounds justlike what you have been using as your talking points here.

His SINGULARITY ACTION GROUP (http://home.mchsi.com/~deering9/index.html) also sounds just like what you have been using as your talking points here.

Michael S. Deering: SingularityAwareness.com since 2004

Singular Me/Goldissima: SingularityAwareness.net since 2010

7th trump
12th May 2010, 06:16 AM
For some, when you do not follow a textbook 101%, you are a devil, NWO and zionist worshiper.

and that are the same people who are obsessed with Jugment Day.

just as you said, being at peace with oneself is key.

What are you gonna do Singularity when Christ returns and your whole duality world collapses before your eyes?

Book
12th May 2010, 06:50 AM
I deliberately chose dotnet when I saw that dotcom was taken...

http://www.solarnavigator.net/media/media_images/bbc_the_verdict_jury.jpg

Carbon nano tubes have unique electrical characteristics that make them incredibly efficient in computer logic circuitry. Using a three dimensional architecture, computers could be millions of times more powerful than they are today. This computer hardware is also known as computronium. Kurzweil says that a one cubic inch block of computronium would have the computing power of all the computers in existence today, combined. Individual molecular logic circuits have been on the lab workbench for over a year now. We know how to design them. We are just waiting for the molecular assembly capability to ramp up to the macroscopic scale. We are just waiting for molecular nanotechnology. We could build computronium today if we had some assembler nanobots. How big a computer would it take to hold all of human knowledge? All the books that have ever been written in all languages, all newspapers that were ever printed, all magazines, text books, tech manuals, all music, all art of any kind, all radio broadcasts, all films, all television shows, all home movies, all internet pages, all emails, all net cam feeds, all surveillance video. And keep up, in real time, with all new content being constantly generated by all these medias. And cross correlate it all, understand it all, run pattern recognition analysis, Bayesian causal analysis, and simulation analysis on it all. How big would it be? If it were made of computronium it would fit in your head.

Mike Deering, Director,
http://www.SingularityAwareness.com
Email: deering9 at mchsi dot com
Posted by: Mike Deering at April 18, 2004 09:41 PM

Linky (http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000117.html)

singular_me
12th May 2010, 07:52 AM
What are you gonna do Singularity when Christ returns and your whole duality world collapses before your eyes?

religious dogmas vs sciences again?

our duality world collapses every minutes... in front of our very eyes. Many dont notice it because they are too emotional and cannot see that it is the orginns of their own inner conflicts. Inner conflicts come from our ow dualities within. Refuting this is just going to cause more inner fears, neuroses. Any thought we fight against makes the opposite thought more accute, that is a simple as that.

Quantium physics has the same framework/patterns than that of our consciousness and psyche, there is no doubt about it.

You are unconsciously arguing against God. God/universe created dualities principles in all living things.... moreover, this is precisely what you cannot adjust your thinking to it because all dualities VOID one another. I can see the zero point in everything, which makes everything neither completely good or bad. So this fight by/for rigtheousness (good vs evil) is futile.

Dualities exist because the entire Universe CREATED by GOD is aout magnetism that only polarities can sustain and that very magnetism causes you heart to beat and makes neurons electrically active. You are sinply trashing a principle because it is bigger than you can conceive. Sure, it is mind boggling that anything voids itself in the end.

Being aware of that I am thus a lot more prepared to a whatever collapse and accept that any of my own thoughts will be VOIDED as I am evolving and discovering.

Maybe arent you not prepared - and dread this monent??

==================
if you can google in the right direction, you will find this book online for free: Electric Universe: The Shocking True Story of Electricity... here is a 40 page excerpt
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15935608/The-Electric-Universe-Excerpt

7th trump
12th May 2010, 08:32 AM

religious dogmas vs sciences again?

our duality world collapses every minutes... in front of our very eyes. Many dont notice it because they are too emotional and cannot see that it is the orginns of their own inner conflicts. Inner conflicts come from our ow dualities within. Refuting this is just going to cause more inner fears, neuroses. Any thought we fight against makes the opposite thought more accute, that is a simple as that.

Quantium physics has the same framework/patterns than our consciousness and psyche, there is no doubt about it.

You are unconsciously arguing against God. God/universe created dualities principles in all living things.... moreover, this is precisely what you cannot adjust your thinking to it because all dualities VOID one another. I can see the zero point in everything, which makes everything neither completely good or bad. So this fight by/for rigtheousness (good vs evil) is futile.

Dualities exist because the entire Universe CREATED by GOD is aout magnetism that only polarities can sustain and that very magnetism causes you heart to beat and makes neurons electrically active. You are sinply trashing a principle because it is bigger than you can conceive. Sure, it is mind boggling that anything voids itself in the end.

Being aware of that I am thus a lot more prepared to a whatever collapse and accept that any of my own thoughts will be VOIDED as I am evolving and discovering.

Maybe arent you not prepared - and dread this monent??

==================
if you can google in the right direction, you will find this book online for free: Electric Universe: The Shocking True Story of Electricity

Can you answer the simple question singular or not?
What are you gonna do when Christ shows up?
His appearence kicks the stool out from under your duality theory.
So what are you gonna beleive when Christ returns?

singular_me
12th May 2010, 08:54 AM

I already did, but you cannot read my answer properly... because you are caught in your own dualities and wont let go.. .

Being aware of that I am thus a lot more prepared for whatever collapse and accept that any of my own thoughts will be VOIDED as I am evolving and discovering.

As I see it, christ showing up is a metaphor for "we'll see the Light within us when understanding that our own rightenousness will have led to nothing but destruction it will be a massive scale event, the rise of a new consciousness".

But you are extremely presomptuous to assume that the Bible is the only way to understand God's work. You should be prepared to be proven partially wrong. Being righteous is taking part actively in what will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. So in a way you will be proven partially correct, but not for the reason you think it is.

all that is good will forever be tainted by some evil... alll that is evil will forver be tainted by some good. The Laws of perfect equilibrium. The Yin-Yang at work. Asian philosophy, called Toaism, grasped that before the Bible was drafted, mid second century B.C.E

Yin yang are complementary opposites within a greater whole. Everything has both yin and yang aspects, although yin or yang elements may manifest more strongly in different objects or at different times. Yin yang constantly interacts, never existing in absolute stasis. The concept of yin and yang is often symbolized by various forms of the Taijitu symbol, for which it is probably best known in western cultures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

http://z.about.com/d/taoism/1/0/0/-/-/-/yinYang.gif

singular_me
12th May 2010, 09:12 AM
Book, please continue to post pictures of people who you deem having idiotic looks because you have very little or no understanding (at all) of the whole picture...

please sit down and look eriously at your PC, it is the cause of all your troubles with technology. LOL ... you PC is a very bad entity created by Satan.

Book
12th May 2010, 09:23 AM
maybe could you please email them and ask if my site is related to theirs first...

Gee...did you first email Michael J. Deering and ask him if he minds that you "intentionally" are using SingularityAwareness.net knowing that he owns SingularityAwareness.com and has written books about Singularity?

Book
12th May 2010, 09:26 AM

What is Singular Me/Goldissima gonna do when lawyers for Michael J. Deering's SingularAwareness.com show up?

:D

singular_me
12th May 2010, 10:07 AM
Gee...did you first email Michael J. Deering and ask him if he minds that you "intentionally" are using SingularityAwareness.net knowing that he owns SingularityAwareness.com and has written books about Singularity?
What is Singular Me/Goldissima gonna do when lawyers for Michael J. Deering's SingularAwareness.com show up?

lol... IF the internet provider misled me when I signed up for a domain name, telling me that only dotnet was available, I have nothing to fear because it all data DIRECTKLY fcomes rom the WHO IS WHO national directory... so maybe I could end up suing who is who and get bick bucks... however another nasty question of yours because you cannot address the issues without quoting the bible. Have no thoughts of your own.

Moreover, Deering didnt invent the worlds singulariy and awareness. .. singularity AND awareness are RAMPANT WORDS on the net. It are NOT trademarked.

Book, you sound more idiotic by the day. Christians in this room should be very bothered wth your behavior in this particular thread. You do not seek any dialogue but attack senselesslyand blindly.

what is Deeing is going to do when knowing that you posted his picture here in order to slant him and discriminate him physically??

hey when do you post a pic of yours here, I will not laugh, promise

singular_me
12th May 2010, 10:19 AM
additionally SingularAwareness.com was most likely taken down or shut down

Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found

Book
12th May 2010, 10:44 AM
Maybe Singular Me/Goldissima can post in this dedicated thread her pithy condensed summary of what this Michael Deering guy is all about. Hopefully we can all get our head around this new Philosophy and better understand what Singular Me/Goldissima has been trying to share with us here?

bump.

singular_me
12th May 2010, 10:57 AM
farwell, Book... have fun with your computer. You are just intellectually and spiritually discrinimatory toward anything that doesnt endorse the bible 101%. A real fanatic.

a good quoite for you

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim. ... santayana

Book
12th May 2010, 11:12 AM

Let the record show in this thread that Singular Me/Goldissima failed to offer us any pithy condensed summary of "her" so-called Singularity Awareness philosophy...lol.

keehah
12th May 2010, 11:19 AM
Carbon nano tubes do neat things but are too expensive for consumer items. If I had $10 for every time a research bubblehead brought up carbon nano tubes..... 8)

The apocalypse original meaning is revelation or disclosure."

There was no 'big bang.'

I agree with much of Goldisma's posts, but I don't make the leap from 'each of us is the centre' to mean 'singularity.' I share some concerns with those who want to direct such a leap, it is too herded for me, besides being in conflict with the actual ideas and science of the body=universe electric.

But perhaps before we are older and wiser, we 'have' to serve somebody?

Et tu?
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/golden-arches.jpg

7th trump
12th May 2010, 11:24 AM

I already did, but you cannot read my answer properly... because you are caught in your own dualities and wont let go.. .

Being aware of that I am thus a lot more prepared for whatever collapse and accept that any of my own thoughts will be VOIDED as I am evolving and discovering.

As I see it, christ showing up is a metaphor for "we'll see the Light within us when understanding that our own rightenousness will have led to nothing but destruction it will be a massive scale event, the rise of a new consciousness".

But you are extremely presomptuous to assume that the Bible is the only way to understand God's work. You should be prepared to be proven partially wrong. Being righteous is taking part actively in what will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. So in a way you will be proven partially correct, but not for the reason you think it is.

all that is good will forever be tainted by some evil... alll that is evil will forver be tainted by some good. The Laws of perfect equilibrium. The Yin-Yang at work. Asian philosophy, called Toaism, grasped that before the Bible was drafted, mid second century B.C.E

Yin yang are complementary opposites within a greater whole. Everything has both yin and yang aspects, although yin or yang elements may manifest more strongly in different objects or at different times. Yin yang constantly interacts, never existing in absolute stasis. The concept of yin and yang is often symbolized by various forms of the Taijitu symbol, for which it is probably best known in western cultures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

http://z.about.com/d/taoism/1/0/0/-/-/-/yinYang.gif

What I'm asking is if you see Jesus ( a physical body person who walks and talks) standing Jerusalem doing super natural things what are you gonna do about this singularity thingymajob?
Abandon it or take up the Bible?
By the way, I knew you were lying about beleiving everything in the Bible is true because
"A house divided cannot stand". If you think Jesus is a metaphor then you already lost.
Get it now?

RJB
12th May 2010, 11:24 AM
Book, Goldie would never listen to a chipmonk guru as you have posted in the photo above.

The guru needs to have a cool ponytail:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/HDvZGKlxL1Q/0.jpg

Remember what a ponytail covers.

Alas Book you have made a complete butt out of not just yourself but...
Hence this entire forum...
indeed the entire precious metal community...
thus this entire universe.

Meditate on that :P

7th trump
12th May 2010, 11:25 AM

Let the record show in this thread that Singular Me/Goldissima failed to offer us any pithy condensed summary of "her" so-called Singularity Awareness philosophy...lol.

Thats was quite obvious form the start she couldnt prove anything.

Book
12th May 2010, 11:31 AM
Book, please continue to post pictures of people who you deem having idiotic looks because you have very little or no understanding (at all) of the whole picture...

Scroll up. I posted the photo without comment. YOU apparently deem that photo "having idiotic looks".

Book
12th May 2010, 11:33 AM
however another nasty question of yours because you cannot address the issues without quoting the bible. Have no thoughts of your own.

Link us to one single post here at GSUS or GIM where I ever once quoted the Bible. One.

Book
12th May 2010, 11:36 AM
Et tu Book?

You can't find in this thread Singular Me/Goldissima defining "her" Singularity Awareness philosophy either...lol.

Book
12th May 2010, 11:41 AM

http://gold-silver.us/forum/discuss-gim/who-else-thinks-juristic-person-on-gim2-is-a-gov-shill/msg33942/#msg33942

RJB
12th May 2010, 11:46 AM
Yep. I couldn't get smites by playing nice. I'm playing dirty now.

However I stand by my proposition that we need more gurus with ponytails.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/discuss-gim/who-else-thinks-juristic-person-on-gim2-is-a-gov-shill/msg33942/#msg33942

singular_me
12th May 2010, 12:14 PM
Scroll up. I posted the photo without comment. YOU apparently deem that photo "having idiotic looks".

hahaha... because I am reading through your intent and the meaning that you want to give to fhis thread... in this cobtext, yeas, the pics EXPOSE what you think of them.

I also see that it was the intent of the phrotographer... but more importantly:
I wouldnt NEVER have had such an idea, use such pictures to make a point... BUT you DID.

FARWELL 6

singular_me
12th May 2010, 12:25 PM
What I'm asking is if you see Jesus ( a physical body person who walks and talks) standing Jerusalem doing super natural things what are you gonna do about this singularity thingymajob?
Abandon it or take up the Bible?
By the way, I knew you were lying about beleiving everything in the Bible is true because
"A house divided cannot stand". If you think Jesus is a metaphor then you already lost.
Get it now?

First I stated several times that the bible holds the absolute truth, but in my view not the whole textbook speaks the truth... example: you can find a juwel hid at the bottom of the ocean... so if we dont agree on that, where is the point to discuss, you will accuse me of being an heretic and that I deserve hell.. what I can I say? ... Okay then so be it... why do you make a big deal about it? I have my threads and do not intervene in yours.

whether jesus has existed or not is not relevant in my view, only the message of absolute truth is.

I said that doomsday is linked to the senseless battle between extremes. Thus polarities. Go back to my post above...

DUALITIES, if you'd study the topic, are part of THE SAME UNIFYING PRINCIPLE... tha whole that is. So we surely agree on that. Glad we share something in common.

singular_me
12th May 2010, 12:34 PM

sorry by doesnt Jesus have LONG hair as represented in the bible and everywhere?

Horn
12th May 2010, 12:41 PM

sorry by doesnt Jesus have LONG hair as represented in the bible and everywhere?

Forgive them for they know not the length of his hair. :)

Actually I think there was a bible passage explaining his use of pig grease to slick it back.

I'll look for that...

Book
12th May 2010, 12:45 PM
hahaha... because I am reading through your intent and the meaning that you want to give to this thread...

hahaha...so you really want us to get a room now and nothing I post here actually means anything to you? Just reading through your intent.

RJB
12th May 2010, 12:46 PM

I knew you had a thing for guys wiith ponytails. I stand by my statement :)

RJB
12th May 2010, 01:20 PM
hahaha...so you really want us to get a room now
I bet you have a ponytail, Book.

RJB
12th May 2010, 01:22 PM
Link us to one single post here at GSUS or GIM where I ever once quoted the Bible. One.

According to the book of singularity collectivism: "Alas, any questioning of doctrine is due to narrow minded bible thumping."

ETA: "Alas"

Book
12th May 2010, 01:27 PM

I dunno what it is RJB:

FAREWELL 6

Horn
12th May 2010, 01:37 PM

RJB
12th May 2010, 01:47 PM

Whoa! Book shaved his eyebrows!

singular_me
12th May 2010, 01:53 PM
I am glad that you know have company Book, keep chatting among like ninded... ... have fun

hahaha...so you really want us to get a room now and nothing I post here actually means anything to you? Just reading through your intent.

it works both ways, when you send negative impression, regardless whether you are correct or no, that is how it translates... and sure the power iof the intent theory that I have spoken about for weeks now has struck a solid nerve, I wont eny that... hence your/this thread as aresponse and so was the intent of the pictures YOU posted.. Additionally choosing pictures in which people are not at their best.

everything is 50-50% in the universe... everything... dualities at work... and we could go far back in the past, analyzing your life and mine separartly, and you'd see how everything interweaves... there is no way out: 50-50% is the absolute rule because we all follow God's univesal laws of magnetism emotionally..

singular_me
12th May 2010, 01:57 PM
owever I stand by my proposition that we need more gurus with ponytails.

I knew you had a thing for guys wiith ponytails. I stand by my statement

so what was politically correct back then no longer is today... all opinions eventually void one another. Thanks for proving duality principles theroy. This is a mere and simplistic example... but when you analyze this, and you can easily see wht society get more and more thrown into insolvable conflicts which only some kind of judgement day can solve.

RJB
12th May 2010, 02:15 PM
so what was politically correct back then no longer is today...
I made no mention of political correctness. That's your self induced reality. I have evolved beyond that.

all opinions eventually void one another. That's why you need Book, babe. Imagine a world with your ever consuming opinion without Book to counter act it. We'd be engulfed.

Thanks for proving duality principles theroy.You're welcome. Thanks for proving mine.

This is a mere and simplistic example... "Mere," "alas," "thus," "hence"... What are you doing writing a Shakesperean Sonnet?

but when you analyze this, Hey, analyze this.

and you can easily see wht society get more and more thrown into insolvable conflicts which only some kind of judgement day can solve.
Conflict? I'm goofing around. You're conflicted not me. ;D

singular_me
12th May 2010, 03:35 PM
Conflict? I'm goofing around. You're conflicted not me.
well, strange thats exactly how I see you... 50-50%

whatever one's reality it will always make sense. and since every human life path is unique, we can see why dualities and power of intent can become deadly psychological - and mind control - weapons... what to do? Do not intervene if you find a particular thinking too hostile. This is philosophical libertarianism and arnarchism explained.

What I find mind boggling is the number of Founding Fathers-like Conservatives , libertarians in here, yet when it comes down to religion their behaviors shift radically.

RJB
12th May 2010, 03:49 PM
well, you surely looks like it too me too... 50-50%

Is this something too deep for me to comprehend or um... "different" grammar?

Book
12th May 2010, 03:53 PM

it works borth ways, when you send negative impression,, that is how it translates... and sure the power iof the intent theory that I have spoken about for weeks now has hit a solid nerve... hence this thread as aresponse and so was the intent of the pictures YOU posted..

everything is 50-50% in the universe... everything... dualities at work

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/975/975042/top-10-star-trek-movie-deaths-20090421034920571-000.jpg

Yeah...I viewed Star Trek - The Motion Picture also and almost choked on my popcorn during that erotic Singularity scene. Two merging with The Big Is.

This thread is also our dualities at work...lol.

:morph:

singular_me
12th May 2010, 04:30 PM
According to the book of singularity collectivism: "Alas, any questioning of doctrine is due to narrow minded bible thumping."

actually I stated yesterday in the "Ayn Rand tread" that collectivism has always been out there since the beginning of mankind, as long as we cannot get rid of the hierachy/top elites, all we can get is much of the same...

so I do entirely agree that the singularity movement is just another trap, more lethal because of advanced tehcnologies. I have been voicing this for more than 10 years now...

Horn
12th May 2010, 05:24 PM
I wonder what it's like posting on the internet in the alternate universe?

Sorry for the coitus interrupt. :comp

singular_me
12th May 2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah...I viewed Star Trek - The Motion Picture also and almost choked on my popcorn during that erotic Singularity scene. Two merging with The Big Is.

you do not need to trust me, just look at the galaxies and your own atoms spinning... the proof is out there in every system, macro and micro... hard to refute... so the question why do we need "right/positive and wrong/negative" , just like a magnet, to make up our minds constantly, do ya think?

of course "wrong and right" evolves with Knowledge and are thus no definite.

singular_me
12th May 2010, 05:41 PM
I wonder what it's like posting on the internet in the alternate universe?

Sorry for the coitus interrupt. :comp

Horn, I'd bet that somebody is typing in reverse every word you wriite at your PC... LOL

7th trump
12th May 2010, 05:59 PM

you do not need to trust me, just look at the galaxies and your own atoms spinning... the proof is out there in every system, macro and micro... hard to refute... so the question why do we need "right/positive and wrong/negative" to make up our minds constantly, do ya think?

of course "wrong and right" evolves with Knowledge and are thus no definite.

You've never stuied physics have you to say spinning orbits of electrons, protons and neutrons are dualities in singularity.
Where do get the idea that positive and negative are opposites?
15 volts is more positive than 5 volts...........wheres the negativity in that?
This duality thingy you've made up in your head has nothing what so ever to do with righteousness and evil..................nothing!
To much righteousness is not evil and too much evil is not righteousness.
Murder is murder and too much murder doesnt make it right.
The problem with you is you have a simpleton mindset that cannot grasp simplicity.
This duality singularity thingymajig is you trying to grasp what you do not understand and the only way to comprehend it is comparing it to third grade science.

Book
12th May 2010, 06:24 PM

you do not need to trust me, just look at the galaxies and your own atoms spinning... the proof is out there in every system, macro and micro... hard to refute... so the question why do we need "right/positive and wrong/negative" to make up our minds constantly, do ya think?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/thumb/1/16/Decker_V%27Ger.jpg/450px-Decker_V%27Ger.jpg

Um...ok...you sweet-talked me into it so please be gentle. Should we maybe keep a fire extinguisher handy just in case we burst into spontaneous combustion during our fusing with The Big Is?

V'ger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%27ger), however, wants to join with its Creator in order to experience levels of understanding and being beyond its cold, logical mind. Decker volunteers, and he and the Ilia probe fuse into one as V'ger enters into a higher plane of existence.

:)

singular_me
12th May 2010, 06:44 PM
You've never stuied physics have you to say spinning orbits of electrons, protons and neutrons are dualities in singularity.

wait a minute butterfly... I do not mix apples and oranges as you do...

I say that everything is the Universe is the result of magnetism. In this theory I do not include singularity... I am not that far yet... but in quantum physics it is quite obvous.. just scroll up, I post a link to a book: the Electrical Universe.

and electricity is magnetism, everything has polarities.

Your brain is also responding to electrical impulse. That is why our thinking is dual.

If you do not want to agree with magnetic 101... there is no sense at all to even discuss further.

And as I said many times, my big investiguation has started last year, so I would claim to be a rocket scientist... just understanding the very basics is enough to begin to see the broad picture. And I plan on digging further.

Horn
12th May 2010, 07:32 PM
Um...ok...you sweet-talked me into it so please be gentle. Should we maybe keep a fire extinguisher handy just in case we burst into spontaneous combustion during our fusing with The Big Is?

I feel like boy wonder, Could it be???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltVuSH-lQM

Book
12th May 2010, 07:50 PM
DUALITIES, if you'd study the topic, are part of THE SAME UNIFYING PRINCIPLE...

http://images.elfwood.com/art/a/r/aroberts/duality.jpg

DID/MPD DEFINED (http://www.soulselfhelp.on.ca/didpro.html)

Patients who suffer from DID/MPD usually receive treatment to "unify" their alter personalities. Dualities in this regard are diagnosed as serious mental illness.

singular_me
12th May 2010, 08:43 PM
then there are many out there suffering from mental illness and demonic dementia... and I am glad to be one of them.

Book again, you are kinda narrow minded... cant you go beyond your reality for 2 seconds... all the sypnases in your brain respond to electric impulses.. hence magnetism allows electricy to circulate information and emotions alike... our brain is thus TOO dual,. the same energy sustaining the cosmos... magnetism was CREATED by GOD... so you too are arguing AGAINST God .

Again the image you post is the result that you cannot grasp elementary physics. Those theories are widely accepted today...

emotions are electric by nature, get over it. you'd better investigate by yourself or hence, will be outpaced intellectually. We are reaching a point where everything converges, philosophy, physcis and biology and by extension - spirituality The Nature of Light, God, is about to be uncovered. Sure that will not please many who'd rather wish to stick to a textbook

The Electric Brain
http://www2.allblues.org/news/brain_series.html
Podcast the entire series
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kplu/.jukebox?action=viewPodcast&podcastId=3743
also
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/mind/electric.html

Magnetism and Quantum Mechanics
http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/phy00/phy00438.htm

When you look out of the window, you think that you see an image with your eyes, as this is the way that you have been taught to think. However, in reality this is not how it works, because you do not see the world with your eyes. You see the image created in your brains. This is not a prediction, nor a philosophical speculation, but the scientific truth. This concept can be better understood when we realize how the visual system operates. The eye is responsible for transforming light into an electric signal by means of the cells in the retina. This electrical signal reaches the sight center in the brain. The signals create the vision you see when you look out of the window. In other words, the sights you see are created in your brain.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5000771533509434453#

Electric Fields of the Brain: The Neurophysics of EEG on amazon.com
Electroencephalography (EEG) is practiced by neurologists, cognitive neuroscientists, and others interested in functional brain imaging. Whether for clinical or experimental purposes, all studies share a common purpose-to relate scalp potentials to the underlying neurophysiology. Electrical potentials on the scalp exhibit spatial and temporal patterns that depend on the nature and location of the sources and the way that currents and fields spread through tissue. Because these dynamic patterns are correlated with behavior and cognition, EEG provides a "window on the mind," correlating physiology and psychology. This classic and widely acclaimed text, originally published in 1981, filled the large gap between EEG and the physical sciences. It has now been brought completely up to date and will again serve as an invaluable resource for understanding the principles of electric fields in living tissue and for using hard science to study human consciousness and cognition. .........

7th trump
12th May 2010, 09:28 PM
then there are many out there suffering from mental illness and demonic dementia... and I am glad to be one of them.

Book again, you are kinda narrow minded... cant you go beyond your reality for 2 seconds... all the sypnases in your brain respond to electric impulses.. hence magnetism allows electricy to circulate information and emotions alike... our brain is thus TOO dual,. the same energy sustaining the cosmos... magnetism was CREATED by GOD... so you too are arguing AGAINST God .

Again the image you post is the result that you cannot grasp elementary physics. Those theories are widely accepted today...

emotions are electric by nature, get over it. you'd better investigate by yourself or hence, will be outpaced intellectually. We are reaching a point where everything converges, philosophy, physcis and biology and by extension - spirituality The Nature of Light, God, is about to be uncovered. Sure that will not please many who'd rather wish to stick to a textbook

The Electric Brain
http://www2.allblues.org/news/brain_series.html
Podcast the entire series
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kplu/.jukebox?action=viewPodcast&podcastId=3743
also
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/mind/electric.html

Magnetism and Quantum Mechanics
http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/phy00/phy00438.htm

When you look out of the window, you think that you see an image with your eyes, as this is the way that you have been taught to think. However, in reality this is not how it works, because you do not see the world with your eyes. You see the image created in your brains. This is not a prediction, nor a philosophical speculation, but the scientific truth. This concept can be better understood when we realize how the visual system operates. The eye is responsible for transforming light into an electric signal by means of the cells in the retina. This electrical signal reaches the sight center in the brain. The signals create the vision you see when you look out of the window. In other words, the sights you see are created in your brain.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5000771533509434453#

Electric Fields of the Brain: The Neurophysics of EEG on amazon.com
Electroencephalography (EEG) is practiced by neurologists, cognitive neuroscientists, and others interested in functional brain imaging. Whether for clinical or experimental purposes, all studies share a common purpose-to relate scalp potentials to the underlying neurophysiology. Electrical potentials on the scalp exhibit spatial and temporal patterns that depend on the nature and location of the sources and the way that currents and fields spread through tissue. Because these dynamic patterns are correlated with behavior and cognition, EEG provides a "window on the mind," correlating physiology and psychology. This classic and widely acclaimed text, originally published in 1981, filled the large gap between EEG and the physical sciences. It has now been brought completely up to date and will again serve as an invaluable resource for understanding the principles of electric fields in living tissue and for using hard science to study human consciousness and cognition. .........

Singular magetism is not electricity anymore than electricity is magnetism.
Connect two opposite poled magnets together with a copper wire and see if you get any valence electrons jumping from one atom to the next (electricity) in the form of a spark?
You wont because if that were true magnets would be outlawed as dangerous as radiation.
Trust me if magnets were electricity and you put one to your head you'd think that those synopsis would stop or short out the brain but guess what? Our brains dont short out or misfire do they?
When a copper wire passes through the flux lines of a magnet you get electricity. The more flux lines or even bigger diameter of the copper wire the higher the current flow. If you pass the copper through the flux lines in the opposite direction you get a current flow in the opposite direction and voltage reverses.
I know I have a degree in electronics and wireless communications.
Dualty has nothing to do with righteous and evil what so ever. One can exist without the other because sin is not righteousness and righteousness is not sin and they dont complete full circle to be one in the same either.

Book
12th May 2010, 09:43 PM
Again the image you post is the result that you cannot grasp elementary physics.

http://images.elfwood.com/art/a/r/aroberts/duality.jpg

Your previous posts in this and other threads keep repeating your notion that good/evil co-exists within us all, and correct me if I am wrong, but you then go on to assert a morality that has the Christians here upset: that there is no "right" and "wrong" since we are both. This being the case "singular-me" should be calling herself "multiple-me". Of course this makes no sense. People who do not or cannot control their negative impulses are called "convicts" in the real world. Please try and stay on topic and not wander off dragging your elementary physics red herring.

Ponder this image again. Do you strive to be singular-me or multiple-me?

keehah
12th May 2010, 10:21 PM
Black holes do not exist.
Technology will not forgive our sins or allow us to continue to destroy at this rate.
So this leaves the third bullet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular

Singular

A grammatical number denoting a unit quantity (as opposed to the plural and other forms)

Singular may also refer to:
Gravitational singularity, a location where the quantities that are used to measure the gravitational field become infinite
Technological singularity, a hypothesis that technological progress will reach such an infinite or extremely high value at a point in the near future
A group of boars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boar

Wild boar (Sus scrofa) is a species of pig, including many subspecies, and part of the biological family Suidae. It is the wild ancestor of the domestic pig, an animal with which it freely hybridises. Wild boar are native across much of Northern and Central Europe, the Mediterranean Region (including North Africa's Atlas Mountains) and much of Asia as far south as Indonesia. Populations have also been artificially introduced in some parts of the world, most notably the Americas and Australasia; principally for hunting. Elsewhere, populations have also become established after escapes of wild boar from captivity.

Free men (boars?) show it with ponytails. This custom is quite common in history, much like gold is money.

Horn
12th May 2010, 11:04 PM
The higher consciousness of truth, or "singularity" has no requirement for judgment, as it is self evident, and stilled upon it.

Life, Love, and blissful reality are inherently protected.

When neglected, or left unrecognized associative "self(s)" are substituted. These are the multiples that "grasp" "contract" and become torn between, sided, and camped. Shifting.

Though I can type things at you with my brain going clikity clack, and you will paint judgment with yours.

singular_me
13th May 2010, 05:43 AM
Dualty has nothing to do with righteous and evil what so ever. One can exist without the other because sin is not righteousness and righteousness is not sin and they dont complete full circle to be one in the same either.

LOLOL... every concept has dual properties because of our ability to say "yes" or "no"... yes and no are polarities such as much as south-north, east-west

Correct - Dont complete a full circle - but are opposites while being parts of the Whole. That is why we have a feeling of separatedness from the whole, afraid of aloneness. All human interactions are too dual.

This is very elementary if one wishes to understand the nature of our electrical-magntic universe. All living things abide by this principle... and since the brain is an electrical device sorting data and emotions, it follows the same rule.

Yes evil exists if we project it because we are too polarized. Consciousness reflects on the ability to resonante in sync (magnetism and frequencies) with the enitire Universe

Dualities are not bad, each one is needed when we make judgements. If we were fully aware as how they operate, the evil in the world would have not gone out of wack.

singular_me
13th May 2010, 06:35 AM
Your previous posts in this and other threads keep repeating your notion that good/evil co-exists within us all, and correct me if I am wrong, but you then go on to assert a morality that has the Christians here upset: that there is no "right" and "wrong" since we are both.

Since you follow the bible, what can I say... I do follow quantum physics 101, nothing less and apply it on a philosophical/spiritual level.

from there, I do believe in evil but not the devil. And the evil is committed by us... there is no separate entity such as the Devil.

You keep pointing to a half-animal-half-human creature to prove your point. But such a creature is borrowed from mythologies.

all that is in the Universe is created by God... there is no evil per se out there but negative energy which can enhance our defintion of what is positive for us - and this works the other way round. Positive and negative alike are necessary and co-exist to show us the right path (and hold this entire Universe together. Without polarities there wouldnt be any universe)

It is up to you to say yes/positive or no/negative, a God's given right. Do you follow me here? Where it gets really tricky is that you can commit evil by saying either "yes" or "no"... so what does it mean? Both properties are dual. That is why we have so many inner conflicts, due to a sense of inner separatedness caused by our own inner polarities.

Negative is here to stay, that one likes it or not. Only God's given ability to say yes or no when appropriated can define evil. That is where the "all in One" comes into play to interpret the Life. A sceintist needs to go through several failure before finding the correct equation... so negative results have led him to a positive outcome... this is a mere example showing why negative is necessary to find out the Truth. Should there truly be a devil out there, then we must look in the power of intent to harm others. I mean willingly acting in the detriment of others. Other than than, positive and negative are both complementary. Both coming from the same unifying principle/laws of balance and harmony. .

Book
13th May 2010, 08:23 AM
all that is in the Universe is created by God... there is no evil per se out there but negative energy which can enhance our definition of what is positive for us - and this works the other way round. Positive and negative alike are necessary and co-exist to show us the right path (and hold this entire Universe together. Without polarities there wouldnt be any universe)

It is up to you to say yes/positive or no/negative, a God's given right. Do you follow me here? Where it gets really tricky is that you can commit evil by saying either "yes" or "no"... so what does it mean? Both properties are dual. That is why we have so many inner conflicts, due to a sense of inner separateness caused by our own inner polarities.

Negative is here to stay, that one likes it or not. Only God's given ability to say yes or no when appropriated can define evil. That is where the "all in One" comes into play to interpret the Life. A scientist needs to go through several failure before finding the correct equation... so negative results have led him to a positive outcome... this is a mere example showing why negative is necessary to find out the Truth. Should there truly be a devil out there, then we must look in the power of intent to harm others. I mean willingly acting in the detriment of others. Other than than, positive and negative are both complementary. Both coming from the same unifying principle/laws of balance and harmony. .

According to your new cosmic moral duality philosophy it is Balanced Harmony being a school teacher on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while being a child molester on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Please focus on and reevaluate this morality issue because you make no sense in the real world. Inner conflict is not balance and harmony. MPD/DID is mental illness.

singular_me
13th May 2010, 01:55 PM
The higher consciousness of truth, or "singularity" has no requirement for judgment, as it is self evident, and stilled upon it.

it is in tune with me... it is my understanding that singularity could mean "I AM" as a unique individual within the Cosmos, looking forward to acquiring and enhancing his knowledge endlessly.

singular_me
13th May 2010, 02:18 PM
It is up to you to say yes/positive or no/negative, a God's given right. Do you follow me here? Where it gets really tricky is that you can commit evil by saying either "yes" or "no"... so what does it mean? Both properties are dual. That is why we have so many inner conflicts, due to a sense of inner separateness caused by our own inner polarities

According to your new cosmic moral duality philosophy it is Balanced Harmony being a school teacher on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while being a child molester on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Please focus on and reevaluate this morality issue because you make no sense in the real world. Inner conflict is not balance and harmony. MPD/DID is mental illness.

You teacher-molester example poves that you didnt read me well - maybe intentionally, or because you chose to stick to you guns, no matterwhat I'd say..

let me repeat: Should there truly be a devil out there, then we must look into the power of intent to harm others. I mean willingly acting in the detriment of others.

. yes, I dropped a bomb... look at the universe until you realize that the latter, its magnetism, FLOWS within you. God is not sepaated fom his creation but has ceated polaities so we can witness and follow his rules.

How does it come that the meaning of "no and yes" varies for every individual? Yes additionally, dualities also follow one's unique life expeience. Hence there is no accurate model to define "yes or no"... again unless one's willing to harm others intentionally.

Rightenousness is damaging to society as a whole because the concept wants "yes and no" to be constant. Alas it is impossible to keep those values steady because everybody learns at his own pace, What is okay for some is not for others. That is why we have gotten much of the same since millennia: dogmatic and economic wars And now are faced with Judgment Day...

many would stand up for the freedom of thoughts, yet endorse "dogmatic-one-size-fit-alls"...duality principles are going to prove them wrong... this is not going to end well.

See ya after the demise.

7th trump
13th May 2010, 02:41 PM
It is up to you to say yes/positive or no/negative, a God's given right. Do you follow me here? Where it gets really tricky is that you can commit evil by saying either "yes" or "no"... so what does it mean? Both properties are dual. That is why we have so many inner conflicts, due to a sense of inner separateness caused by our own inner polarities

You teacher-molester example poves that you didnt read me well - maybe intentionally, or because you chose to stick to you guns, no matterwhat I'd say..

let me repeat: Should there truly be a devil out there, then we must look into the power of intent to harm others. I mean willingly acting in the detriment of others.

. yes, I dropped a bomb... look at the universe until you realize that the latter, its magnetism, FLOWS within you. God is not sepaated fom his creation but has ceated polaities so we can witness and follow his rules.

How does it come that the meaning of "no and yes" varies for every individual? Yes additionally, dualities also follow one's unique life expeience. Hence there is no accurate model to define "yes or no"... again unless one's willing to harm others intentionally.

Rightenousness is damaging to society as a whole because the concept wants "yes and no" to be constant. Alas it is impossible to keep those values steady because everybody learns at his own pace, What is okay for some is not for others. That is why we have gotten much of the same since millennia: dogmatic and economic wars And now are faced with Judgment Day...

many would stand up for the freedom of thoughts, yet endorse "dogmatic-one-size-fit-alls"...duality principles are going to prove them wrong... this is not going to end well.

See ya after the demise.

The only demise thats gonna happen is when the fake messiah (satan) appears play acting as Jesus (your first demise) and the real Christ showing up at the 7th trumpet (your "Oh Shit" second demise).
You are gonna wish mountains would fall on you to cover your shame for beleive something as stupid as singularity and duality and there is no satan.

Book
13th May 2010, 03:27 PM
How does it come that the meaning of "no and yes" varies for every individual? Yes additionally, dualities also follow one's unique life experience. Hence there is no accurate model to define "yes or no"... again unless one's willing to harm others iintentionally.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_The_Last_Castle/michael_iIrby_george_w_scott_the_last_castle_001.j pg

Um...ok...let's drop your "intentionality" wiggle word since people in Prison didn't accidentally rob and murder their victims. You appear to be offering them this cosmic duality free pass for doing harm to others. You appear to be insisting that it is up to THEM to decide what is right and what is wrong. As if their Prison sentence should be only approved by them alone.

"Yo Judge...my duality does not admit that this is a crime".

What specific social "rules" exist in Singular Me/Goldissima's dualistic cosmic Reality knowing that there are people out there who deserve to be in prison?

singular_me
13th May 2010, 04:03 PM
The only demise thats gonna happen is when the fake messiah (satan) appears play acting as Jesus (your first demise) and the real Christ showing up at the 7th trumpet (your "Oh sh*t" second demise).
You are gonna wish mountains would fall on you to cover your shame for beleive something as stupid as singularity and duality and there is no satan.

stop shiftfng the blame to a character that is the result of a Dichotomy, take responsibility: are you still paying taxes for a defunct system??? Cant you see the evil in doing so?? Is it the devil that tells you to pay taxes, perhaps?? even for the sake of my kids, so they can have food on their plates?? Talk of duality here!! This is the point I am willing to make. Fear (to be jailed in this particular case, avoiding free will on purpose) is the root of all evil

All created by God is GOOD, humans make wrong choices because they dont observe dualities... yes/no, should I continue to pay my taxtes?... Time to get real...

taxation is only a mere example, but just ask you this about everything. An maybe finally you will see that you indeed particpate actively in the world demise, because you dont recognize the double-edged sword in all things..

I have done this and that is why I am learning about self sustaining life style. The less I support this system, the better I feel about my OWN choices, and go along with God's rules. Do not harm people.

However, i do reckon that I have participated in the current world affairs, and I feel sorry for the pain I have inflicted by my own ignorance. How about you?

as stated in the ayn rand thread, people who wants hierachcy ask for being deceived. Where lies the devil in all this... the perpetrors or the victims... dualities at work. How about Man being the Master of Himself to solve this? I am sure God would appreciate it.

7th trump
13th May 2010, 05:05 PM
The only demise thats gonna happen is when the fake messiah (satan) appears play acting as Jesus (your first demise) and the real Christ showing up at the 7th trumpet (your "Oh sh*t" second demise).

stop shiftfng the blame to a character that is the result of a Dichotomy, take responsibility: are you still paying taxes for a defunct system??? Cant you see the evil in doing so?? Is it the devil that tells you to pay taxes, perhaps?? even for the sake of my kids, so they can have food on their plates?? Talk of duality here!! This is the point I am willing to make. Fear (to be jailed in this particular case, avoiding free will on purpose) is the root of all evil

All created by God is GOOD, humans make wrong choices because they dont observe dualities... yes/no, should I continue to pay my taxtes?... Time to get real...

taxation is only a mere example, but just ask you this about everything. An maybe finally you will see that you indeed particpate actively in the world demise, because you dont recognize the double-edged sword in all things..

I have done this and that is why I am learning about self sustaining life style. The less I support this system, the better I feel about my OWN choices, and go along with God's rules. Do not harm people.

However, i do reckon that I have participated in the current world affairs, and I feel sorry for the pain I have inflicted by my own ignorance. How about you?

as stated in the ayn rand thread, people who want hierachcy ask for being deceived. Where lies the devil in all this... the perpetrors or the victims... dualities at work.

Horn
13th May 2010, 05:12 PM
I haven't looked deeply into the your singular awareness website, but from what I can tell you are trying to base true spirituality & consciousness as a part of physical world thru the door of physical theory.

Or when realized, in an instant, successfully joining spiritual and physical into a "singularity".

I see it as an extension of eastern religions core higher conscious teachings without the need for "transcending" into, but delivering it to the physical.

I think it's a great anchor, if I'm interpreting it properly? I think the eastern religions have/were evolving more towards that direction before the place became "westernized".

Book
13th May 2010, 05:20 PM
...if I'm interpreting it properly?

She doesn't make any sense to you either pal. Nice try...lol.

keehah
14th May 2010, 04:17 PM
http://www.newstatesman.com/200302100019

Over and above the historic first of "getting there", Apollo's lasting legacy is that it redefined going to the moon for future generations as the gestalt-shifting moment that gave us singular insight into the fragility and preciousness of our home planet. It is no accident that the first Earth Day coincided with Apollo's demise; that Anders's photographs became icons of the Earth First! and Whole Earth environmental movements; or that space-age mystics everywhere began waxing eloquent about the existence of one global soul. Bit by bit, our outbound surge into space was redirected inwards, and from here everything else flowed: Gaia, designer Buddhism, transcendental meditation, anti-nuclear protests, tree-hugging and rebirthing. The space age, in other words, came home to roost on earth.

singular_me
14th May 2010, 06:14 PM
She doesn't make any sense to you either pal. Nice try...lol.

Book caught again at quoting selectively... nice try!! Twisting everything is a NWO tactic...

I think it's a great anchor, if I'm interpreting it properly?

Book
14th May 2010, 06:21 PM
Enjoy your vacation Goldissima!

:-*

singular_me
14th May 2010, 06:58 PM
I haven't looked deeply into the your singular awareness website, but from what I can tell you are trying to base true spirituality & consciousness as a part of physical world thru the door of physical theory.

Or when realized, in an instant, successfully joining spiritual and physical into a "singularity".

I see it as an extension of eastern religions core higher conscious teachings without the need for "transcending" into, but delivering it to the physical.

I think it's a great anchor, if I'm interpreting it properly? I think the eastern religions have/were evolving more towards that direction before the place became "westernized".

allow me address those two points:

No matter if we like it or not, and unless we are sent back to the stone age, Technologicall Singularity is going to happen. 1st, the idea for this site was to go against the grain, and establush that technology and sciences could have a great upside IF able to fix the NWO tyranny... then I got caught into spritual matters and othe much deeper conspiracies and I just went for it, trying to avoid bias as much as I can. That is why the site now states: make your own reality and encourages to make one's investigation. Now this said, like you I do see the interconectedness of everything, Singular and Plural. I do believe that there is a collective consciousness that is working its way through. It may not be noticeable on this forum but I wander the net a lot and this gives hope.

However, the front page content wants to give the site a spiritual impression,
I defintely agree that eastern religions offer more opportunities for the development of the self.

Horn
14th May 2010, 09:13 PM
Did you happen to catch Ponce's link and the scathing review of the Theosophic society, by jung?

http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=182

This current threads argument seems to center around the premise.

I do concur with singular_me on this though, and believe we should always explore the "newage" material, and our spirituality, especially with regards to placing "evils" into perspective.

The attack from all angles (including tptb) on the "newage" could work into a fervor or in these times of desperation give rise to something overwhelming them.

Champion spiritual pioneers, we're going to need them where we are headed.

singular_me
14th May 2010, 10:30 PM
The attack from all angles (including tptb) on the "newage" could work into a fervor or in these times of desperation give rise to something overwhelming them.

Champion spiritual pioneers, we're going to need them where we are headed.

I only glanced at the artilce very quickly but I aleady could see where it was getting at... the anti-new age trend is designed to deter people from tracking the roots of all religious beliefs. Then came the "one world religion" phobia... these two agendas together have done a lot of damages.

No I didnt know that Jung was involved in the theosophical society. Secrecy is the problem, not the knopwledge itself. Secrecy makes Knowledge evil. .Sure, I will be regarding Jung with very different eyes now,, as he has been my favorite thinker for a very long time, until I realized that psychiatry was a fraud 5 years ago. Every day I am amazed at the amount of new data that neeeds to be digested if I ever want to keep up.

One thing is that I am not afraid ro stand out anymore. I align myself with Nassim and the like in term of sprituality. We cannot understand the stakes if we keep ignoring ancient religions and myths. The battle that is currentlty taking place has a lot more to do with religious beliefs/organized religions BUT they will use economics as a catalyst...

I came across a vid last week saying that Mecca's geographical location is the Golden Ratio Point of the World. Where stone of Kaaba is kept ... I shaked my head in disbelief...It reminded me of Indiana Jones... to me it is clear that the zionist-christian war cartel wants this highly magnetic spot (Iraq was too invaded for Babylonian reasons)... the crusades are still alive and kicking. Meanwhile many christians view sacred geometry as the devil,.

Miracle of Kaaba - Golden Ratio in Islam
http://www.islambosna.ba/forum/english/miracle-of-kaaba-golden-ratio-in-islam/

Horn
14th May 2010, 11:31 PM
No I didnt know that Jung was involved in the theosophical society

Actually, the article was citing jung as criticizing the Theosophical Society for being inept, so your judgment was correct according to the author.

As for one world religions, yes the fear is that they'll need to convert at a late stage in life... ;D

Same as the scientists applying a new theory.

Libertarian_Guard
15th May 2010, 01:05 AM
Enjoy your vacation Goldissima!

:-*

She has a new handle. Give it a break, please.

If you change your handle sometime in the future, should I forever more refer to you as Book?

singular_me
15th May 2010, 06:06 AM
No I didnt know that Jung was involved in the theosophical society

Actually, the article was citing jung as criticizing the Theosophical Society for being inept, so your judgment was correct according to the author.

As for one world religions, yes the fear is that they'll need to convert at a late stage in life... ;D

Same as the scientists applying a new theory.

oops, I forgot to say the Palestinian genocide is directly linked to the reconquest of Jerusalem. Palestinian rulers dont really care if many of their citizens are being killed. All what matters on both sides of the fence is the war for Jerusalem.

Look no further if you want to grasp the rebirth from the ashes of Israel. An agenda that has cost millions of lifves already. And this will most likely lead to WW3. The divide among muslims has played out in the favor of the western cartel so far, but should we reach a tiping point, musilins will band togeter. It is going to get very ugly... all this for organized dogmas.

People have no idea of the evil they help create by just sustaining that their own belief system is the only real stuff. Thats how they have empowered religious cartels thoughout the ages. The only solution to stop those bloody wars is to embrace unifying theories, the merging of sciences and spirituality. Thats why sciences and religions have always been at odds. Organized religions have always fought Knowlege in order to keep their power grab afloat.

Now that sciences, biology and technology, are about to merge ompletely, religions have spread the fear of Technology, which could bring a lot of to civilizations. Everybody today regards cardiac pacemaker as a good thing to keep you alive. By the same token, they would also applaud any device to make the blind see and the paralyzed walk again ... but then if medical technology could help you live hundred years, that is completely evil. This battle is very insidious because eventually we'll have to fight for our rights to stay alive - if we want it. Meanwhile the elites will use advances for themselves and view populaces like ant colonies... yes, people are right when saying that transhumanism is evil but not for the reason they claim. The point is that if one is not seeking to improve the quality of Life, one ends up being against Life. In the future we'll see that today abortionists going along with sciences, beicoming pro-lifers and today pro-lifers being seen as the new abortionists. Talk of a duality here! Can you spell doom?

I dont know how all this is going to end, but keeping masses in the dark for millennia is going to have dire consequences. Should we completely self-destruct, maybe in the Greater Reality, we truly deserve it. The Universe is pro-life and pro-free will in all ways and will do whatever It can to get rid of us, should we fail to grasp this.

On a more postive note, if aliens are able to travel through space and visit earth, they have been through all those daunting religious and pro-life issues and overcame them successfully... so lets hope that we'll embark on the same path. The entire cosmos is our only home after all. That is where we came from and where we'll return to (that is why we always have looked up at the stars since our species became conscious and self aware)... Hey maybe that's the purpose of Life itself. Help keep Live alive. How about that?

Book
15th May 2010, 06:18 AM
I align myself with Nassim and the like in term of spirituality.

What Jung is saying here is, the Theosophists, and the New Agers, have stolen belief systems from other cultures that their groups simply do not have the capacity to understand or relate to, and then applied them to our own culture in a slapdash manner. This is how we get strange movements like Positivism, which purports that we are all “blank slates” and there is no “right and wrong” yet at the same time argues that there is such a thing as Karma, and the collective unconscious, that we Realists ruin with our “negative vibes.” The beliefs are completely contradictory, yet in the mind of a Positivist, it is the ultimate wisdom.

Wikipedia deleted Nassim as a fraud/huckster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nassim_Haramein_%282nd_nomination%29)

singular_me
15th May 2010, 08:32 AM
because you are going to believe the people who did the same to Tesla???

sure wikipedia is a good source but is not always correct. It is a NWO site and they will delete anything that is deemd too dangerous. There is the mother of all spiritual wars out there, arent you aware of it?

Jeremy summarizes a unified field theory paper given at a physics conference in Belgium by Nassim Haramein, which was voted the best paper of the conference.

Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation - Nassim Haramein has been turning heads for years with his very radical yet sensible thoughts on the grand unified field theory, seamlessly tying the macrocosm to the microcosm. Haramein's recent paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton" received the "Best Paper Award" at the University of Liege, Belgium during the CASYS'09 conference. (PESWiki; Oct. 4, 2009)

singular_me
15th May 2010, 09:24 AM
ooh by the way, I am NOT a positivist, but neutralist if such a term exists.

too much good such as enforced altruism ... leads to enslavement

too much bad such as fascism... leads to quest of getting rid of oppression

good = benevolence, free will and compassion.

so the best way to avoid both polarities is to remain in the middle, so we dont have tp suffer the extremes and our own sado-masochism.

So yes, Karma does exist if we dont follow the laws of equilibrium. Everything in the universe seeks to retun to Rest/neutral eventually. So why all this pain trying to prove oneself righteous?

Horn
15th May 2010, 09:29 AM
because you are going to believe the people who did the same to Tesla???

Hey, the tptb gotta stay tptb, Whatever adjudication,or education evils may be necessary primero.

Book
15th May 2010, 09:41 AM
Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation - Nassim Haramein has been turning heads for years with his very radical yet sensible thoughts on the grand unified field theory, seamlessly tying the macrocosm to the microcosm.

Nassim Haramein

Nassim Haramein (born November 20, 1962) is a Swiss-born self-trained scientist who claims to have developed a unified field theory together with physicist Elizabeth Rauscher which he calls the Haramein-Rauscher metric.

In 2003, Haramein founded a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, The Resonance Project Foundation, where he is currently the Director of Research. The Foundation sells a 4 DVD set of Harameins's ideas called "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation".

Claims
Haramein claims his theory explains the origin of spin, which he defines as a "spacetime torque." He claims that his amendment to Einstein’s Field Equations, which incorporates torque and Coriolis effects in "'plasma dynamics'" interacting with a "polarized geometric structured vacuum", produces a unified field theory. Further, he and Dr. Rauscher have developed a "Scaling Law for Organized Matter", which characterizes all matter from subatomic to galactic and universal size as various sized black holes. His unified field theory and the fractals associated with this "Scaling Law" are integral to his concept of a "Holofractographic Universe".

In a least one lecture he claims to decode crop circles. Topics discussed in his 4 DVD set in addition to his unified field theory include "The Arc of the Covenant, Knights Templar, Emmanuel's Tomb, Kabbalah, Tree of Life Decoded". Haramein notes that some of the geometry referred to in his theory has also been found in the ruins of ancient structures as well as crop circles.

Funding
In June 2008, Haramein announced that the Resonance Project has lost its funding, and would be vacating its headquarters in Hawaii. In a letter to his supporters, Haramein appealed for donations, and encouraged his supporters to promo his DVD set, saying "This work is for humanity and should be supported by humanity."

Goldissima now defends Nassim here claiming he is just a misunderstood cosmic visionary oppressed by the NWO..........like Jesus...lol.

Book
15th May 2010, 09:47 AM
because you are going to believe the people who did the same to Tesla??? sure wikipedia is a good source but is not always correct.

Wikipedia adores Telsa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla)

singular_me
15th May 2010, 02:44 PM
because you are going to believe the people who did the same to Tesla??? sure wikipedia is a good source but is not always correct.

Wikipedia adores Telsa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla)

lets put everything in its context, will you?

1st wiki didnt exist at the time of Tesla

2nd if you go back to tesla time, you will see that nearly everything was suppressed about his work

3rd Nassim seems to go through the same ordeal, but thanks to the internet... so the suppression will not be as accute as in Tesla''s time

4th wait and see, his theory is just out there..., he could be wrong but that he allowed the LEAP to happen. If proven wrong, Nassim or others will make the adjustment. It is thus utterly senseless to bash young theories.

5th I am willing to bet with you that within the next 5 years Nassim will get famed. for being a pioneer, whether he is correct or not.

6th; wiki now gives Tesla some peace because he died nearly a century ago... but his theories are still trashed by the mainstream. Was he correct or wrong?

singular_me
15th May 2010, 02:54 PM
Goldissima now defends Nassim here claiming he is just a misunderstood cosmic visionary oppressed by the NWO..........like Jesus...lol.

I will always defend the unthinkable... all new and daunting theories have gone through this... utopia is the framework of the Mind Universe. The bolder one is, all the better.

To see whether a foundation is worth it, look at its agenda. There are still some foundations out there that are very healthy.

Congrats to Nassim for being a self-educated physicist.

http://theresonanceproject.org/about.html

Book
15th May 2010, 05:59 PM
lets put everything in its context, will you?

Will you? You refuse to address THE REASONS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Nassim_Haramein_%282nd_nomination%29) why Wikipedia deleted your guru Nassim.

Jewboo
25th March 2015, 04:26 PM
...our duality world collapses every minutes... in front of our very eyes. Many don't notice it because they are too emotional and cannot see that it is the orgins of their own inner conflicts. Inner conflicts come from our own dualities within. Refuting this is just going to cause more inner fears, neuroses. Any thought we fight against makes the opposite thought more acute, that is a simple as that...

You are unconsciously arguing against God. God/universe created dualities principles in all living things.... moreover, this is precisely what you cannot adjust your thinking to it because all dualities VOID one another. I can see the zero point in everything, which makes everything neither completely good or bad. So this fight by/for righteousness (good vs evil) is futile...

http://prafulla.net/wp-content/sharenreadfiles/2012/10/334024/2.jpg
"Singular Me" is actually a racial duality

:) projecting this inner conflict onto our entire Universe

Hitch
25th March 2015, 05:14 PM
:) projecting this inner conflict onto our entire Universe
[/CENTER]

OK, at this point you are just being an asshole.

Singular, don't feel like you need to entertain this prick with a response. Apparently Book's been reading 7th Trump's bible on "how to treat your neighbors well" and spreading God's word.

Shami-Amourae
25th March 2015, 05:41 PM
OK, at this point you are just being an asshole.

Singular, don't feel like you need to entertain this prick with a response. Apparently Book's been reading 7th Trump's bible on "how to treat your neighbors well" and spreading God's word.

I have to agree.

I think you're doing overkill, Jewboo.
:(

Maybe lay off?

Jewboo
25th March 2015, 06:01 PM
Apparently Book's been reading 7th Trump's bible on "how to treat your neighbors well" and spreading God's word.

http://www.artofdomination.co.uk/aod/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/jesus-copy.jpg

Please refrain from disparaging 7th Trump. He isn't even in this thread.

:rolleyes: don't be mean to other members Hitch

Hitch
25th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Please refrain from disparaging 7th Trump. He isn't even in this thread.

The analogy is consistent and accurate. You are treating Singular exactly how 7th is treating Ximmy. Well, without the "burn in hell" comments, but still, below the belt insults.

I expect more out of you, Book.

Jewboo
25th March 2015, 06:49 PM
...but still, below the belt insults.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/law-media/uploads/131/6796/large/img-gun-drive-by.jpg?1382925340

Hitch insults 7th Trump and he isn't even in this thread. Drive by shooting at 7th Trump for no reason.

:rolleyes: I expect more out of you, Hitch.

Hitch
25th March 2015, 08:51 PM
Piss off.

Jewboo
25th March 2015, 10:06 PM
Piss off.

http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/2db24093b8d71aa263afe0a334b45a6e_view.jpg

Hitch
25th March 2015, 10:44 PM
http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/2db24093b8d71aa263afe0a334b45a6e_view.jpg

Doubt it.

I'll take the high road for now. Enjoy your picture fest. For the record, I don't like you. I think you are a pest.