PDA

View Full Version : Burglar Bomb

Black Blade
11th May 2010, 11:12 PM
Anyone have or had one of these "Burglar Bombs"?

A novel chemical weapon approach to fighting burglars. the "Burglar Bomb" that fills an area with a pepper gas that clears out in about 4 hours.

The Burglar Bomb AB-2000 uses OC pepper spray (Grizzly Bear spray) to stop burglars before they can take anything.A single Burglar Bomb controls up to 2000 square feet of indoor space. Trip wire activated. Perpetrater cannot escape the device. Moving through faster only intensifies the spray while penetrating clothing. Installs in 5 minutes and airs out completely in 4 hours with no harm to the residence. Will protect homes, businesses, garages, sheds, boats, travel trailers gun cabinets, gun rooms, safes, and much more. A Texas customer says the device stopped 3 burglary attempts. Another customer in Florida reports no losses after 7 attemped burglaries.

One person says: I found a interesting piece of equipment for the shop...a buddy of mine who lives in the sticks has one of these on his barn where his tractor and 4 wheelers are stored...he has had problems before with tools getting stolen...it is basically a trip wire tear gas/pepper spray device that fogs the area...when tripped..once gas canister is empty it is easily replaced...he went to feed the cows this morning and found the side door to the barn open...door had been jimmied open...nothing missing...did find where someone had puked their guts up in driveway...any way i think i will get one for my shop...i to live in the country...takes county peace officers about 20 min to get here...

http://www.stopthecrime.com/

hoarder
12th May 2010, 06:14 AM
I've got a couple. Two disadvantages: Short shelf life of oleoresin capsicum and possibility that owner sets off bomb himself.

They are a good idea if you're renting a storage unit somewhere. Since they don't have electricity you have limited choices.