PDA

View Full Version : My Wife is Pregnant!

silverchris
12th May 2010, 09:15 AM
Well I know its not the best of times. We also didnt mean to get pregnant, but I am happy that she is, we have a due date of xmas eve! ;D

I plan on starting a silver based savings plan for the childs future. I will make it a point to purchase a eagle or something similar for bday and xmas each year. When ever I make a purchase myself, I can pick up something for the childs stack. He/She will be the richest kid on the block I hope.

banjo
12th May 2010, 09:22 AM
Congrats! That's great.

Heimdhal
12th May 2010, 09:25 AM
Congrats!

Celtic Rogue
12th May 2010, 09:27 AM
It wasnt me!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Seriously Congrats!!!! ;D ;D ;D

k-os
12th May 2010, 09:30 AM
Congratulations!

Neuro
12th May 2010, 09:31 AM
Congratulations, it is never the best of times. Buy some illiquid junk silver (coins or cutlery) for your child, that you can get at a cheap price per ounce, so that you are not that tempted to go and change it when the times are tight, further this type of silver is the least likely to get confiscated by the government... Probably by the time your kid gets of age, you can look back and talk about how incredibly cheap Silver was when he/she was a newborn...

Trinity
12th May 2010, 09:40 AM
Good going! My best memories are those I have with my kids when they were little. Up until around age 14/15. Then the memories are a little, different. But I still love them.

zusn
12th May 2010, 09:40 AM
Congrats Chris! Don't worry about the timing. Don't worry about it not being the best of times. Having a child will motivate you in ways you can't imagine. It did for me at least. I'd probably be a bum in the gutter if I didn't have 3 little ones dependent on me. Enjoy the ride! ;D

Twisted Titan
12th May 2010, 09:43 AM
Only the Best for The Best.

Congrats

T

jedemdasseine
12th May 2010, 09:49 AM
New life!
Congratulations!
:)

illumin19
12th May 2010, 09:51 AM
:)

At least you had a good surprise in a baby......now another surprise in some months if it's a boy or girl.

Congrats man!!

StackerKen
12th May 2010, 10:08 AM
Congratulations Chris! :)

Ponce
12th May 2010, 10:11 AM
You all know how I feel about kids and this is the wrong period in history to have them.........but.......all the best in the world for you ;D

silverchris
12th May 2010, 12:22 PM
Wow thanks everyone, I have to say im very excited. Thank you too Ponce, I was worried about it too, but its nature and I am willing and ready to give my life for my child. :)

dysgenic
12th May 2010, 12:23 PM
Is this your 1st? If not, you have absolutely no clue how much your life is going to change. Live it up now, dude.

congrats.

dys

1970 Silver Art
12th May 2010, 12:52 PM
Congrats SilverChris. :)

I do not think that there is such a thing as a "best of time". The silver savings plan for your child sounds like a great idea to me.

Ash_Williams
12th May 2010, 12:57 PM
Did she watch any 3D movies lately?

k-os
12th May 2010, 01:01 PM
Did she watch any 3D movies lately?

Nice!

Festina Lente
12th May 2010, 01:44 PM
Congratulations! :)

Twisted Titan
12th May 2010, 02:08 PM
You all know how I feel about kids and this is the wrong period in history to have them.........but.......all the best in the world for you ;D

[b][i]I use to think that was as well but the bottom line is quite simple

HOW CAN THE FUTURE EVER BE BETTER IF THERE ARE NO CHILDEREN TO CHANGE IT???

Do the best you can, with what you can and everything else will take care of itself.

Besides, Babies know exactly what to do.........

willie pete
12th May 2010, 02:15 PM
Congratulations

7th trump
12th May 2010, 02:56 PM
Congrats Chris! Don't worry about the timing. Don't worry about it not being the best of times. Having a child will motivate you in ways you can't imagine. It did for me at least. I'd probably be a bum in the gutter if I didn't have 3 little ones dependent on me. Enjoy the ride! ;D

Same here. I have a 3 yr old and a 7 month old boy. Wouldnt change a thing. I'm thinking of selling the Harley, it doesnt love you back. Stopped drinking three years ago, but have a Kesslers now and then.

Steal
12th May 2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats. Nothing like the pitter patter of little feet running around. Seriously thinking of adding a second to my tribe myself. Im all about the planning though. First was planned. Wife hittin 35, so if its gonna happen, needs to be soon. I my self am somewhat hesitant for the exact reasons in Ponces post. Not the best of times. Have been thinking on it for a year or so. Our lil one is 2 1/2 now. Originally would have cost me 5 oz Au, now about 4. Health insc. is major medical only ( cheaper ) so maternaty not included.

Awoke
12th May 2010, 07:22 PM
Well I know its not the best of times. We also didnt mean to get pregnant, but I am happy that she is, we have a due date of xmas eve! ;D

I plan on starting a silver based savings plan for the childs future. I will make it a point to purchase a eagle or something similar for bday and xmas each year. When ever I make a purchase myself, I can pick up something for the childs stack. He/She will be the richest kid on the block I hope.

Congratulations dude!

What I do with my kids is I buy them 1 ounce of silver for every "A" they get on their report card at the end of the school year.
They seem to like it!
(They love silver, but don't love school)

EE_
12th May 2010, 10:10 PM
Congrats! Now throw a couple of these in the safe for when he/she is old enough.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/glock22_g22_gen4_pistol-tfb-tm.jpg

Libertarian_Guard
12th May 2010, 10:16 PM
Congratulations and may you have a wonderful experience raising your child.

Best of luck to you and your wife.

Ironfield
12th May 2010, 10:29 PM
Congratulations silverchris may the child bring you and your wife much joy.

-Ironfield

Apparition
12th May 2010, 11:22 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your future joy! ;D