PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock Knocking on $20's Door

SirCruz
14th May 2010, 01:43 AM
Silver going to test $20 today? DOG is crawling up the ladder....

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 02:35 AM
Yep. My gut tells me today will be the day the DOG will break $20. Only 0.48 away from $20. Just in case my gut feeling is wrong, then it will break $20 sometime next week. ;D

mick silver
14th May 2010, 06:15 AM
you mean dog meat is going to be 20 bucks .. dam

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 06:24 AM
you mean dog meat is going to be 20 bucks .. dam

I never had dog meat. I am not much of a meat eater. Is that pretty good? ;D

EDIT: Silver is trying very hard to break $20. It is going to be an epic struggle but silver will be successful in its attempt to break $20 today.

Ponce
14th May 2010, 07:47 AM
Here we go again with the damn dog........I hope someone shoots it and eat it.

First post of the day...........good morning to one and all.

MNeagle
14th May 2010, 07:55 AM

You jinxed it. :(

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 10:16 AM
Here we go again with the damn dog........I hope someone shoots it and eat it.

First post of the day...........good morning to one and all.

You are getting your wish. The smack down crew shot the DOG for today. Down 0.27 as I am writing this. Not a very good day today. Instead of breaking $20 on the upside, it looks like it might break $19 on the downside.

BTW Good afternoon (Eastern Standard time) to you Ponce.

EDIT: It looks like it already broke $19 on the downside today with a low of $18.96. At least it is recovering some of its losses. It looks like I will have to wait sometime next week for it to break $20.

Cebu_4_2
14th May 2010, 10:20 AM
Everythings getting beat up, whats the deal?

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 10:29 AM
Everythings getting beat up, whats the deal?

Yeah everything except the U.S. $. It is up strong today. The dollar index is up 0.49 to 85.91.

ximmy
14th May 2010, 10:40 AM
Dog may slip on a step up.. but has nowhere else to go.

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 10:48 AM

I will have to defend SirCruz here. It was not SirCruz that jinxed it. I initially thought that someone somewhere on GSUS posted a rocket today but so far I cannot find a rocket that was launched on GSUS today. It might have been a Censored Deuce poster that posted a lot of rockets to jinx the gold and silver rally because I cannot find any rockets that were launched today on GSUS. It is the rockets that jinx the gold and silver rallies. SirCruz is innocent of all charges of jinxing the rally. ;D

StackerKen
14th May 2010, 10:54 AM
silver is a rollercoster for sure.

http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/ag2010.gif

Blink
14th May 2010, 11:28 AM

And what a ride it is.......

gunDriller
14th May 2010, 12:44 PM

got to make sure you are strapped in for the ride. coffee helps.

http://takemeiamyours.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/rollercoaster.jpg

SirCruz
16th May 2010, 08:33 AM

I will have to defend SirCruz here. It was not SirCruz that jinxed it. I initially thought that someone somewhere on GSUS posted a rocket today but so far I cannot find a rocket that was launched on GSUS today. It might have been a Censored Deuce poster that posted a lot of rockets to jinx the gold and silver rally because I cannot find any rockets that were launched today on GSUS. It is the rockets that jinx the gold and silver rallies. SirCruz is innocent of all charges of jinxing the rally. ;D

Ha Ha!!......Well, maybe next week we will see another push!

1970 Silver Art
16th May 2010, 09:01 AM

Ha Ha!!......Well, maybe next week we will see another push!

I am going to call it.......

Silver will hit $20 before the close of business Friday (May 21, 2010). ;D

gunDriller
16th May 2010, 05:44 PM
OK, i will buy a monster box of SAE's in support of your project.

just kidding, can't afford it. just trying to lend my spiritual support to the $20 Dog Project.

not that the Dog needs it. as many people have noted in recent webcasts, the silver market is much smaller and therefore easier to manipulate.

but not even JPMorgan can keep a good Dog down.

i wonder who the next LTCM will be - and if it will be related to naked shorts on silver, instead of gold.

LTCM had a position of 400 tons, naked short. back in 1998
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-Term_Capital_Management

so someday soon, another organization will be staggered by their price suppression efforts, and the fix will come at the public expense.

i say, "at public expense", that has come in a variety of ways. the Bank of England sold gold at certain times (1990's) to lower the price to help their London bankster buddies, who were having trouble with a massive short position, used to prop up the pound. one bankster hand washes the other.

the other form of public expense we've seen recently, with the bail-outs at taxpayer expense.

speaking of silver. 8)

1970 Silver Art
16th May 2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks GunDriller for your spiritual support for the $20 DOG. It will win the battle with $20 and it will also win its battle with $23 on December 31, 2010. The DOG will eventually take an epic bite out of JPM's a$$. Believe it.

cedarchopper
16th May 2010, 06:22 PM
This is the season for the smackdown, it could happen anytime now...unless the game has changed like all the other paradigm shifts before it ;]

1970 Silver Art
17th May 2010, 12:55 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Today is a sad day because of the epic beatdown of the DOG but I refuse to give up on it. It will run past $20 and it will also finish at $23 (or more) on December 31, 2010. I am probably getting on people's nerves here on GSUS by repeating this but it bears repeating and I am sticking by my guns on my gut feeling prediction on the DOG.

Fatboy
17th May 2010, 02:01 PM
Today is a sad day because of the epic beatdown of the DOG but I refuse to give up on it. It will run past $20 and it will also finish at $23 (or more) on December 31, 2010.

It's gonna be a long seven months untill January 1, 2011. It's Ok though, because we all love ya man!

gunDriller
17th May 2010, 02:13 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Today is a sad day because of the epic beatdown of the DOG but I refuse to give up on it. It will run past $20 and it will also finish at $23 (or more) on December 31, 2010. I am probably getting on people's nerves here on GSUS by repeating this but it bears repeating and I am sticking by my guns on my gut feeling prediction on the DOG.

:) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8)

don't be sad, be glad !

for many years precious metal investors went on instincts. what initially led me to question the US $ was the deficits (both fiscal & trade deficits) of George Bush (Bush 43).

those instincts were largely ratified at the CFTC hearings on March 25 and also with the Andrew Maguire interview and other recent disclosures that have come out.

silver is at about $18.91 - up $2.16 from $16.75 at the beginning of that last week in March when all this news started coming out.

that's 13% in 7-8 weeks. at that rate, silver will increase 2.35 times over the next year, between March 25 2010 & the same date, 2011.

as one of the gold experts said, the manipulators are "managing their retreat".

i think also at the same time, there are insiders making quick trading profits on the $1 upticks & downticks.

steveoc
17th May 2010, 06:32 PM
Approx 1.5oz, only 4 easy payments of $38.75

https://www.pcscoins.com/silverdollar/images/offerDetail.jpg

What a DOG !

1970 Silver Art
17th May 2010, 07:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

What an awesome deal! :sarc: :sarc: :sarc: :sarc: I would have jumped on that awesome deal but I do not collect Morgan dollars and I do not collect Peace dollars. Bummer for me.....:sarc:

1970 Silver Art
18th May 2010, 04:31 AM
Today looks like it is going to be more of the same as yesterday. At the way it is going, silver might being knocking on $16's door instead of $20's door. Bummer. Oh well.

1970 Silver Art
19th May 2010, 03:37 AM
Another day and another massive beatdown of the DOG..........down 0.51 as I write this post. You all might be saying hi to $16 on the way down very soon. Looks like I will be wrong again on it hitting $20 this week but mark my words, it will pass $20 and eventually finish at $23 (or higher) on December 31, 2010. The DOG will have its day and I will be here to see it. Believe that because it will happen. My gut says so. ;D

I think that JPM and his boys are going to win this week. :'( This is just one battle in the long war between JPM and the DOG.

gunDriller
19th May 2010, 06:34 AM
Another day and another massive beatdown of the DOG..........down 0.51 as I write this post. You all might be saying hi to $16 on the way down very soon. Looks like I will be wrong again on it hitting $20 this week but mark my words, it will pass $20 and eventually finish at $23 (or higher) on December 31, 2010. The DOG will have its day and I will be here to see it. Believe that because it will happen. My gut says so. ;D

I think that JPM and his boys are going to win this week. :'( This is just one battle in the long war between JPM and the DOG.

JPMorgan vs. millions of individual collectors and millions of panicked Europeans who are trying to exit the euro ?

in the long run, i don't think JPMorgan will win.

in the short run ... buying opportunity & a very volatile market ?

1970 Silver Art
19th May 2010, 07:15 AM

JPMorgan vs. millions of individual collectors and millions of panicked Europeans who are trying to exit the euro ?

in the long run, i don't think JPMorgan will win.
in the short run ... buying opportunity & a very volatile market ?

Yeah I agree that JPM will not win in the long run because JPM (and other manipulators) will get overwhelmed by the demand for silver. The negative long term fundamentals of the $ and the $'s eventual complete collapse will be the deciding factor that will result in silver (and gold) winning the war over the manipulators.

gunDriller
19th May 2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah I agree that JPM will not win in the long run because JPM (and other manipulators) will get overwhelmed by the demand for silver. The negative long term fundamentals of the $ and the $'s eventual complete collapse will be the deciding factor that will result in silver (and gold) winning the war over the manipulators.

i was listening to the Ognir - Daryl webcast, where Ognir talks about his experience trying to buy silver at a European bank in Switzerland. he describes the shortage condition he encountered, as in "ain't got none". it's towards the end of the webcast.
http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Ognir/TFC.SMITH.OGNIR.18-05-2010.mp3

there's people who are just beginning to reach out to gold & silver for savings & investing. and there's people who have been buying for years - who are still buying.

that's a lot of buying.

Steal
19th May 2010, 03:35 PM
guess Im still buying, xxx oz today. Buy orders filled! oh well, was a good price as long as it stays above $17.65. These long days in the field, Im missin all the action. ( get to see early am in Europe and late evening in Asia.)

1970 Silver Art
20th May 2010, 04:54 AM
Another day and another beatdown for the DOG. Down 0.43 as I type this. I do not think that it has had an up day so far this week. Bummer.

Chibioz
20th May 2010, 05:52 AM
I and most of you have known that increasingly volatile times were ahead, but it is still brutal to feel the loss of $2 Per ounce of value and possibly growing in only a matter of days.. Yet I really believe that if you are holding physical, you will be just fine. I only wish that I could put in buys at these lower prices that would really amount to a vicious counterattack to the fraudsters that are hammering down the prices.

But really as long as paper is not your financial god, it is not a big deal.

1970 Silver Art
20th May 2010, 06:24 AM
That is a good point. An oz of silver is still an oz of silver. For me, the silver beatdown just means that I can buy a 1-oz silver art bar for a cheaper price if the premiums also go down with the spot price.

MoShaniqua
20th May 2010, 10:05 AM
Today we are knock knock knocking on $16's door.

cedarchopper
20th May 2010, 06:04 PM
This time is different :] Just a little correction and more strength ahead from here.

1970 silver art
3rd September 2010, 09:21 AM
I think that either today or Monday at the latest, we will FINALLY see silver break $20. Currently at $19.85 (intraday high so far today is 19.95). GO SILVER!!!!!!

Silver Rocket Bitches!
3rd September 2010, 11:38 AM
Any day (or moment) now!

Blythe Masters is sh1ttin herself right about now!

zap
3rd September 2010, 04:16 PM
OHHHHH silver, Just can't seem to make it to the 20 mark, GRRRRRRGRRRRRR hate it! :CS

Maybe it will drop back down to 18 next week , loser. >:(

1970 silver art
3rd September 2010, 06:01 PM
Today's silver high = $19.97/oz

So close............but yet so far away. Bummer. Maybe on Tuesday we will see $20 silver.

zap
7th September 2010, 01:45 PM
Back down again 19.79 :o

1970 silver art
7th September 2010, 03:37 PM
Back down again 19.79 :o

Yeah that is a bummer but at least it hit an intraday high of $20.04 today. I still think that silver will close above $20 by the end of this week. I have no doubts about this. It will happen. ;D

JohnQPublic
8th November 2010, 12:33 PM
Shall we change the title to knock, knock, knocking on $30's Door? Or maybe like AOCS, we should just jump straight to $50 as it goes hyperbolic! :)

Dogman
8th November 2010, 12:41 PM
Shall we change the title to knock, knock, knocking on $30's Door? Or maybe like AOCS, we should just jump straight to $50 as it goes hyperbolic! :)

Just mentaly change the words as needed... ;D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x558rf_bob-dylan-knocking-on-heavens-door_music

1970 silver art
8th November 2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah it is time for a change of the title. With the pace that silver is moving up, I would rename the thread.............."Bang Bang Banging on $30's Door" ;D

StackerKen
8th November 2010, 07:49 PM

Yep :)

Posted by: 1970 silver art
Yeah it is time for a change of the title. With the pace that silver is moving up, I would rename the thread.............."Bang Bang Banging on $30's Door"

Yep :)

This afternoons $1.00 increase makes me feel much better about buying some friday. ;D

And...She is still climbing in Asia ;D

1970 silver art
31st December 2010, 04:03 PM

Yep.........

As of close of business on Friday, December 31, 2010.........Silver finished at $30.91.

;D