PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel Goes Nuts (watch this)

StackerKen
14th May 2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWeldHtJgI

1970 Silver Art
14th May 2010, 02:45 PM
The video does not work. I am guessing that the squirrel chimped out on the snake.

EDIT: I got the video working: Yep. The Squirrel did chimp (and chomp) out on the snake. The Squirrel is nutty (and quick). ;D

gunDriller
14th May 2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWeldHtJgI

i think you have to right-click, "watch on Youtube".

it's like the squirrel thinks the snake is a walnut or something. he keeps trying to chew on it.

was this a mother squirrel & it's near the nest of something ? but i thought squirrel nests are up in trees.

i don't get it.

i agree.

that squirrel is nutty as squirrel-pooh.

Cebu_4_2
14th May 2010, 03:25 PM
Squirrel won until... that single snake bite took hold, squirrel left and didnt come back. The Snake gets the win!

StackerKen
14th May 2010, 03:33 PM
Squirrel won until... that single snake bite took hold, squirrel left and didnt come back. The Snake gets the win!

that's not what I saw.

the squirrel chewed up that snake...and the squirrel didn't leave till the camera man walked to close...

gunDriller
14th May 2010, 04:36 PM
i wonder why the squirrel went so apeshit.

my theory is -

A/ mother defending her nest

B/ squirrel has rabies.

I am me, I am free
14th May 2010, 04:42 PM

that's not what I saw.

the squirrel chewed up that snake...and the squirrel didn't leave till the camera man walked to close...

That squirrel put the hurt on that snake, the wounds are impressive.

FWIW, that was an non-poisonous snake, so the worst that squirrel would get would be fang strikes.

Spectrism
14th May 2010, 04:51 PM
The squirrel was defending a territory. When the snake went away, the need to fight stopped. Squirrel wins.

Defender
14th May 2010, 05:47 PM
FWIW, that was an non-poisonous snake, so the worst that squirrel would get would be fang strikes.
Or squished. The snake almost had it wrapped up once or twice but it squirreled it's way out.

skidmark
14th May 2010, 08:17 PM
Did you know California ground squirrels have immunity to rattlesnake venom?

Little bit of useless trivia for you.

Ponce
14th May 2010, 09:12 PM
Look for the video of the cat attacking the rabbit.........the rabbit turned the cat around and screw him hahahahahahahahah.

k-os
14th May 2010, 09:52 PM
Fattest, bad-assest squirrel I have ever seen was in Monterey, CA.

1970 Silver Art
15th May 2010, 04:33 AM

Hmmm.......Maybe it also ate too much snake. ;D Looks like it will have to go on a diet. ;D

gunDriller
15th May 2010, 04:55 AM

cute. why was it bad ass ?

InsurgentWolf
15th May 2010, 06:02 AM
Someone should have called the chicken police. ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVb3t560oY